Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2257250 05/06/09 06:50 PM
W
OP Offline
W
So speaking of all of the issues with Facebook. I just got a friend request...

It's a cross between rotflmao and puke : You see, it's a woman I am acquainted with who is currently ending her first affairage to start her second affairage. She's also "very religious," and harped me for not keeping a kosher home, while begging to dip in the mikvah to wash away her adulterous sins (which that is Soooooo not what it was for)

So she wants to be my friend? OY. She went to school with H, and he knows she is a loon, but I'm sure she'll be trying to befriend him, too... she's so gross...

Last edited by WhiteRussian; 05/06/09 06:53 PM.

BS, 28
WH, 36 11/08-? EA(s?), no PA's, lied (net&women)
MLC end 5/09? Enter R smile
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

G
G
I had a friend request recently from guy I use to know. His status is married but writes his interest is finding women - the nerve huh. think What a loser - of course I "ignored" friend request.

I'm only on Facebook to monitor my daughter's activity. It has been fun having had relatives from London and Italy find me.

GG

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
B
B
Can you make comments with a rejection? If so you could make an interesting reply. rotflmao

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
O
O
Originally Posted by gg615
I had a friend request recently from guy I use to know. His status is married but writes his interest is finding women - the nerve huh. think What a loser - of course I "ignored" friend request.

I'm only on Facebook to monitor my daughter's activity. It has been fun having had relatives from London and Italy find me.

GG

I've had similar experiences (old friends finding me) and I'm on FB for the same reasons you are!

W
OP Offline
W
You have no idea! I have fantasized about giving her the MB books and HIGHLIGHTING stuff, particularly about serial cheaters and repeated mistakes. Seriously, THE NERVE to dis me for my non kosher kitchen when she's shtupped around on her husbands every.single.time!

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

H
H
WH and OW are proudly displayed on Facebook. And it makes me gag!!

I hate to see her friends comment "How cute you two are" or "Are you next to get married?"

Please...he's not even divorced.

And comments like this lets me know of the company she keeps. And those tramps are just as bad as she is.

What nerve!!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Yeah I like FB until H's college f___buddy used it to spur his MLC.

H even showed me a coworkers page... she has pics of her H and his OW with captions like "This is what he left me for?!" "Can you believe he CHOSE *that* over me?!"

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

R
RMX Offline
R
Originally Posted by WhiteRussian

It's a cross between rotflmao and puke : You see, it's a woman I am acquainted with who is currently ending her first affairage to start her second affairage. She's also "very religious," and harped me for not keeping a kosher home, while begging to dip in the mikvah to wash away her adulterous sins (which that is Soooooo not what it was for)

So she wants to be my friend? OY. She went to school with H, and he knows she is a loon, but I'm sure she'll be trying to befriend him, too... she's so gross...

LOL, Lord I slept around.....but I ate right!

Mash'lom'mer?

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
D
D

Guys - the way to keep this from happening is to go secret (other than not using FB). You CAN set FB so that people CAN'T find you.

The only people I'm friends with are MY requests because no one can just search for me and send a request.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart

I hate to see her friends comment "How cute you two are" or "Are you next to get married?"

And comments like this lets me know of the company she keeps. And those tramps are just as bad as she is.

What nerve!!!!

I know!! MY WH's skank posted pictures that her FAMILY actually took of them at the family reunion!!!! You know, like engagment pics, one of him standing behind her, arms around her waist and one of them facing each other, looking lovingly into each other eyes. WTH??
I thought the same thing!! Ummmmmm, helllooo??? You all do remember that he is MARRIED, right?? And not to her!!!! The low point was she posted one as her profile pic! That came down pretty quick though. My DDs saw it & tore him up over it. So, she looked on myspace & cried to WH cause my profile song was "cheater cheater" "It was so mean of me! That song talks about her "rotting in hell" she had NEVER said anything bad about me!!! She was so hurt that I would "take it public like that" Ha Ha Ha

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by happytobe
Originally Posted by Holyheart

What nerve!!!!

I know!! MY WH's skank posted pictures that her FAMILY actually took of them at the family reunion!!!! You know, like engagment pics, one of him standing behind her, arms around her waist and one of them facing each other, looking lovingly into each other eyes. WTH??
I thought the same thing!! Ummmmmm, helllooo??? You all do remember that he is MARRIED, right?? And not to her!!!! The low point was she posted one as her profile pic! That came down pretty quick though. My DDs saw it & tore him up over it. So, she looked on myspace & cried to WH cause my profile song was "cheater cheater" "It was so mean of me! That song talks about her "rotting in hell" she had NEVER said anything bad about me!!! She was so hurt that I would "take it public like that" Ha Ha Ha

The NERVE of you rotflmao!

And RMX, what is "Mash'lom'mer"? My Hebrew is weak, at best, though my upcoming 11 days in Israel might help LOL

Last edited by WhiteRussian; 05/07/09 10:35 AM.

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

D
D
>though my upcoming 11 days in Israel might help LOL

OMGosh!

How exciting!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
>though my upcoming 11 days in Israel might help LOL

OMGosh!

How exciting!
Yep, I AM excited. H and I are going with a group, it was basically a gift we were given. Initially in his fog he didn't want to go, but I bargained through that, and now he's trying not to show excitement smile

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

D
D
>now he's trying not to show excitement

Men! Sheesh!

My Story

Recovered!
W
OP Offline
W
Yeah, I know sigh

BTW Happy, I'd totally post those pic comments smile **nods emphatically** Might take her a day to notice and imagine what others would see LOL

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

C
C
That's an idea....a group of MBers who post to other people's waywards or interlopers and tells them to have a reality check and outs them to the world....... think

sort of kidding - sort of serious

H
H
LOL That would be too funny, wouldn't it?? She would flip out!!! She stalks my page, DDs page, sis page, SIL page. Cousin page. LOL
We could take turns leaving comments on OWs & WS pages. Talk about exposure!! LOL
He took me to "their" nasty dive bar one night. I didn't realize it until later. I wondered why on earth he wanted to go there!!!
She got POd!!! I guess it's all well & good when she's showing up at our favorite little grill for our margarita night. Or cruising my neighborhood hopin for a glimpse. She "didn't appreciate being humiliated in front of her friends & family!!" All I could think was "ummmm, like I DID???"

W
OP Offline
W
Oh if she has an open page, I would SOOOOO do it smile HAHAHAHA. We BW's (BS's) gotta stick together!

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

S
S
Just out of interest - would you feel ok about it if someone posted on your(any bs reading this that is recovering with their f/ws) ws fb page and totally outed them in the same way? ie to hurt them?

When I first read this I thought yeah, do this to that POSOM of mine because he is a serial cheater and I think everyone should be protected from him...

and then I thought, hang on a min, his wife may want to do the same for me and actually I'm not sure she knows me or how I'm recovering my M and I know my H wouldn't want it to happen on my fb page...

just me processing more of my stuff - hope you don't mind me doing it here

(am i brave enough to hit submit?)

A
A
And RMX, what is "Mash'lom'mer"? My Hebrew is weak, at best, though my upcoming 11 days in Israel might help LOL

"Ma shlomech" would be the phonetic version of "how are you?" in Hebrew when asking a female. Guessing that's what RMX meant.

AGG

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation