Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
I am very happy for you. Congratulations!

Married 1976
Me:BS
Him:FWS
MB Weekend March 2003
2 S's: '77 & '80, 1 D: '82
C
C
hurray Congratulations! hurray

S
Suzet_H Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Dear friends,

I've decided to quickly check in and send an update to those who supported me with messages and advise during my pregnancy.

Our boy was 3 months old on 26 April and he is such a bundle of joy! With the last clinic visit (12 weeks) he had a weight of 14 pounds so he is growing well.

We are very blessed so far because his development is good and he is very healthy. So far I has also been able to exclusively breastfeed.

I will return to work in July when our boy will be 5,5 months old...it's going to be very hard for me, but luckily his parents in law will be there to look after him during the day and we know they love him just as much as we do!

Suzet

I'm a FWW (35) who had an online EA years ago
BH is 36 and we are 11 years married, expecting our 1st child
T
T
What wonderful news. I am so pleased for you both and just enjoy your little baby because they grow up far too quickly.
Take care, TT

C
C
Ah, they do grow up to fast. My baby girl graduates from high school (secondary school) in a couple of weeks and will be off to college/university in August. I don't think she should be this old. faint

D
D
I'm so pleased for you!

Sniff his hair for me, please.

I love baby hair.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
F
F
Very happy for all of you, Suzet!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
Suzet_H Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just thought I would pop in again after all these months to give an update:

Our baby is 9 months old now and a real �busy body�! He started crawling 2 weeks ago and since then he has progressed so fast, he now stand up against everything he can! Some days my husband and I still can�t believe that we have this precious little child in our life after 12 years of waiting�he is and will always be a miracle to us.

Unfortunately a few things happened during the course of the past months which were very difficult�my mother was diagnosed with colon and liver cancer. She had an operation to remove the cancer from her colon and then received 8 sessions of chemotherapy for the liver cancer. Unfortunately her �cancer blood count� is still very high and she must start with the whole procedure again from January next year. However, God is faithful and I believe with my whole heart she will be healed and recover. She is very sick and weak at the moment though�

From June I also developed severe pre-natal depression with extreme anxiety and insomnia. I didn�t respond to medication and eventually ended up in a psychiatric hospital and was off sick from work for 2 months as a result. The medication they gave me had severe side effects and I ended up physically ill and very sick�much worse than before I was hospitalized. It was a very difficult time for me (and my husband and family), but I believe everything in life happens for a reason and spiritually and religiously I have grown and learned a lot from this whole process. I�m not totally recovered yet, but at least I�m back at work and able to take care of our precious child again.

Before the pre-natal depression I also discovered that my H was involved in a serious emotional affair which at the time I thought already progressed to a physical affair. It was an extremely big shock for me and I think the main thing (together with my mother�s sickness) that triggered the depression. However, I�m totally aware of the things from my side that made my husband vulnerable to the A and we both are still committed to our M, but in the process of recovery from his A.

Blessings to everyone,
Suzet

D
D
((((((((((((Suzet)))))))))))))

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
Suzet_H Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Dealan-de,

One thing I have also realized after everything I've been through during the past few months is that we human beings are much stronger than we think we are when bad stuff in life happens to us...and of course, our source of strength only comes from one place...God. Without Him we are nothing.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation