Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
K
K
I know it's a fun show to watch, but sometimes you have to wonder how stupid they think you are.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
OP Offline
P
More drama from the ex. Yesterday I picked up my daughter at daycare early because of a fever. Told the ex last night she was running a fever, doing the give childrens tylenol and take temp every couple of hours routine.

I tell ex this morning that I did not take daughter to school because of her fever - and I'll head to urgentcare to have them look at her. Ex tells me to take to family doctor 30 miles away. I agree, make an appointment for this afternoon.

I show up, EX is there! We go in and ex starts asking the Dr. about the effects of changing schools in a custody dispute! Dr. is uncomfortable - daughter is there too.

Dr gives us the AOK and we leave. Ex is still yammering about custody as we walk outside.

Now, it looks like the ex's tactic is over blow our daughter's speech issues and make it look lke if she switches schools she will suffer dire consequences for the rest of her life. Sigh

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
P
OP Offline
P
Another police incident and the ex almost gets arrested!

Anyways, on Friday night at about 11pm, ex started calling me. I did not answer but she kept calling and calling and calling. Probably about 10 calls in all.

Yesterday, we did the kid exchange at 3pm - I let her have the kids two extra nights because of mother's day. Anyways, at 3pm we show up at the parking lot where we do the exchanges. I open up the door to get the kids out.

She tells me to shut the door and talk about custody. She says she has a solution! hurray

Anyways, her solution is for her and I cosign on a lease so she can live in town where the kids go to school. rotflmao

I tell her "I'm not cosigning with you on a lease"

She says, that's it, I'm calling the police for domestic violence and abuse. Meanwhile she opens the rear car door and tells the kids that their father is a chicken@#$%.

So, I get in my car and she is screaming at me while I am in the car with the kids in the back seat witnessing everything.

A few minutes later, the police show up. Two cruisers, one in front of my car, the other behind my car. The ex is at my car window. The officer tells the ex to step away from my car. She disobeys him. He tells her more forcefully and she finally steps away from the car.

I'm being questioned and she is being questioned. At this point she is screaming at the officer and he tells her to cool it or she will be taken to the station. At this point, she starts to hyperventilate and goes into an all out panic attack like she did in court back in November. The cops make her call her girfriend to take her and the kids home. The cops let me go.

The ex will most likely file another protection order against me. I have no worries - the whole episode was caught on audiotape. Plus, when we both got out of the car, I showed her the recorder, turned it on, and put it in my shirt pocket. She knew she was being taped the whole time. I should have a very interesting week.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
O
O
Tell her to have that captain of industry POSOM cosign for the lease. Oh that's right. They generally expect on of the renters to have a job. She should be running low on cash by now. Was she always this mentally unstable? Or only since she met the POSOM.

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 05/10/09 05:42 PM.
K
K
PSUBIKER --

Her behavior can only help you later on. Just let her fall and make sure you record EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
R
R
good grief

reminds me when around a month ago in Ft Worth, a lady called 911 when McDonalds ran out of chicken nuggets.

world is becoming inhabited by marching morons.

Keep an eye and watch your self - she is dangerous. I would hate to think what her next step will be.

Ever watch Snapped on some cable channel?

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl
M
M
I third JL's and BOB's recommendations to turn custody/visitation negotiations over to the lawyers. This latest stunt with the cops shows she is incapable of being reasoned with-she wants what she wants and believes she can bully and threaten you into giving it to her. Best for your own protection to put as many layers between you and her as possible.

And yeah,keep meeting in public places for the kid exchanges. NEVER agree to meet at either of your homes; if she had pulled that stunt in the parking lot in a private residence, esp. with POSOM around, it could have been you being taken away in cuffs.

The Macnut-42, W - 45 3 stepkids,
SDD - 27, SDS1 - 22, SDS2 - 18
C
C
I love it! I mean, I'm sorry the kids had to see it, but she is now down to the bottom of the plunger and hanging on by a fingernail in that bathtub whirlpool she's drowning in.

Show her the recorder and she still does it! Wow.

O
O
A what point does she humble herself and accept that every aspect of this is her own fault. At what point has Psubiker done anything to her that deserved any of this, other then spoiling her rotten with a horse farm? How much longer will that POSOM stand to be with the loser he created?

T
T
pusbiker

I remember your story from the begining. Perfect example of a W being take over by aliens. Dr Jekle and Mr Hyde.

P
OP Offline
P
Hi all,

Just like I thought, it is a very intersting week. exWW and I have been in radio silence.

Anyways, I get a call from the officer on the scene on Saturday and he said I had a warrant for my arrest for offensive touching.

I show up at the station, the arresting officer takes me back to get processed. It's the same officer that was on the scene. I asked him what was going on and he told me that sometimes the boss overides you and he was very surprised the judge issued a warrant. The exWW claimed that I grabbed her arms and caused red marks. It should be noted in the police report that the officer noted that exWW was vigorously rubbing her arms on the scene while being questioned. So, on June 25th I have the trial in the Justice of the Peace Court. In addition, exWW filed another Protection Order against me. That hearing is on May 19th. If they find me not guilty of the PFA, there's no way they will find me guilty of the offensive touching.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
I
iam Offline
I
The first words out of my mouth to the courtroom would be, "Your Honor, since my ex-wife started having sex with her cousin...."

That should drive her batchit. Maybe set her off in court?

B
B
I am sure you will take this arrest/stiuation very seriously. Depending on the Judge and his or her attitude tword domestic violence, some tend to go crazy kooky over kill on this type of thing.

My advice, get an atty who KNOWS the judge. Not one who knows "how it should go". In DV cases, some people (judges, counselors, P.O. officers) think it is their mission to "save the world"-- even if they go overboard they feel it is justified, because if they "save" one person, it is worth it.

sorry about spelling.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
O
O
She is quickly becoming the ex wife from he77. I think the advice about the lawyer knowing the judge is a good thing. Oh also. Where are the photographs of her arms with the red marks? What about bruises. Where are the photographs of the bruises? I think this will be thrown out but who knows. Psub, you obviously cannot meet her without a witness being there.

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 05/14/09 04:10 AM.
B
B
werent u at a mcd's- what about surveillance footage from the parking lot?

O
O
Excellent point babyonboard

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 05/14/09 04:44 AM.
B
B
Thank you I have my moments, Mommy brain is starting to defog.

PSU- just reread your post about the incident, didnt see mcd's not sure why I thought that. But for future use a parking lot like that and position cars in front of cameras. There are very obvious, or have someone tape every exchange. It will look good for you if she pulls another stunt like this and you have additional proof of how koo koo for cocoa puffs she is.

B
B
Oh, there is eveidence, I assure you of that. And I am sure that STBXW is saying it happened before police showed up.

Due to the resent publicity of a few DV cases which turned into murders, (cases where vic. had prior reports or attempted to report) police are terrified (yes, terrified) of not following up on every case.

In MI if the police are called, and there is any evidence of physical harm-- they MUST act.
These type of prosecutions actually raise a lot of money for the court/probation system and in our state, it seems that it is needed.

I have issues with this, I had a friend beaten to death trying to stop her daughters boyfrined from hitting her. They could not get him out of their lives. He had a record, and a prior offence for the same thing (attacking girlfriends mother)

and then you read about something like this.

what poo.

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
B
B
PSUbiker,

When the charges against you are dismissed, you may want to talk to an attorney about filing a civil suit against your SBXW for malicious prosecution.

P
OP Offline
P
We had the hearing today. While waiting for our turn to come up, I looked out into the parking lot and POSOM was taking pictures of my car.

Anyways, back to the hearing. We go in. exWW immediately asks if my counsel can be dismissed because he was abusive to her too in the last PFA hearing. rotflmao The judge asks her why and she says she has a medical condition which makes her not think or speak straight when she is under stress. :crosseyedcrazy:

So, the judge grants her a continuance while she tries to get an attorney. Nothing was solved today.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 509 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation