Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30
T
T
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
she says she has a medical condition which makes her not think or speak straight when she is under stress. :crosseyedcrazy:

Sounds like she's under stress A LOT!!! MrRollieEyes

tl

R
RMX Offline
R
We had the hearing today. While waiting for our turn to come up, I looked out into the parking lot and POSOM was taking pictures of my car.

Anyways, back to the hearing. We go in. exWW immediately asks if my counsel can be dismissed because he was abusive to her too in the last PFA hearing. rotflmao The judge asks her why and she says she has a medical condition which makes her not think or speak straight when she is under stress. :crosseyedcrazy:

So, the judge grants her a continuance while she tries to get an attorney. Nothing was solved today.

why was snaggletooth POSOM taking pictures of your car?

I have never EVER been before a judge of any kind, so .... why does she need a attorney?? Isn't it the state thats pressing charges against you? Doesn't the DA's office provide that service when a crime has been commited?

Why didn't the judge just tell her to GTFO? Can't the office on the scene testify that this was trumped up??

And when they processed you... does that mean you were in lockup, with fingerprinting and mug shots?

This just sounds like a travesty of justice...

I so wish you could sit down with the judge, let him read your whole thread over a couple beers....

and he would probably turn to you when he/she is done and say ... "thats $%^$ed up."

Last edited by RMX; 05/19/09 10:14 AM.

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
G
G
We had the hearing today. While waiting for our turn to come up, I looked out into the parking lot and POSOM was taking pictures of my car.
This would bother me.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
T
T
she says she has a medical condition which makes her not think or speak straight when she is under stress. :crosseyedcrazy:

They have a word for this. It's called STUPIDITY!!!

I
iam Offline
I
Originally Posted by Gack1
This would bother me.

Agreed.

Be very, very careful.

Can you rent or trade cars with a friend for awhile?

I
I
POSOM is not taking pictures because he likes your car!!! They are up to something against you!! Don't wait to find out. Let your lawyer know this has happened and document it. He could always say you came by their place and stalked them and he has the photos as evidense!!!

Page 30 of 30 1 2 28 29 30

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation