Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 76 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 75 76
H
OP Offline
H
Ahhhh...thanks. And his two sisters are pretty great, too.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
H
H
Hey HH, both of our threads have months gone. Feels weird that it has disappeared.

Wish the problems that go with it have also gone.

And on a funny note...erkel????

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
P
P
Hope, have you heard from HH?

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Q
Q
Ok, I'm a little bummed that we lost the part where she spent the credit card. That was VINTAGE action.

Hi Holy, We are thinking about ya.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
Originally Posted by princessmeggy
Hope, have you heard from HH?

I am blessed to hear from HH all the time. She is a rock especially during the crashing and burning of MB.

I am sure she will be strolling on here soon for updates.

She is doing well in spite of it all. She is an awesome Mom and protects them like a Lioness. She has her faith and spirituality that gives her strength.

Yes the using of the CC was one of my favorite sections of this thread. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he checked the card and saw that it jumped to 17K in 5 days. She did only use it for what was needed for family; tuition, food, doctors, insurance etc. I would at least have booked a mini-vacation for myself and the family.

insert claps, hugs, prayers cool

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
I'm back. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

Yep, if I do say so myself, the credit card hijack still makes me chuckle. Grand total was $17,288.55 over 5 days. To be a fly on the wall when he found out, like Hope said, would have been PRICELESS. He probably wished he were still on his high blood pressure meds when that news hit. grin

As expected, D!ck went ballistic. He called his mom and made her cry. Said he's quiting his job and disappearing and that the kids and I will get not another dime out of him. Then he cussed out his Dad and referred to me by his new pet name -- The Fing B. How sweet!!

He even sunk so low as to transfer the remaining $50.22 I had left in my checking account into his account. And -- as I reported before the MB breakdown -- without any notice, he took himself and his vehicle off our auto insurance policy leaving me, the kids and three vehicles on an unpaid policy. What else? Kicked me off his cell phone policy. Dropped off all the bills to his parents' house. He cleaned out two more lines of credit. He's still not seeing the kids and exchanging fewer and fewer texts between them.

But not all is peaches and cream on the other side of the mountain. Invincible D!ck ended up in the emergency room on Monday. Seems he got stung twice in a three day span and had an allergic reaction. Now, I've known this man for 32 years and he's not allergic to stings. And to go to the emergency room... especially in light of the flu outbreak... must have meant it was serious indeed.

And -- I KNOW God in intervening here -- D!ck told DD that he first got stung by a wasp on the golf course. Well, last Friday, I sent him a text reminder about the temporary support order asking if he had deposited funds in my account or mailed me a check. He said he was waiting to hear from his attorney about whether he REALLY had to pay. I text that I had a copy of the signed order, that he was already a day late, and offered to fax him a copy of the order if he didn't believe me. His response "playing golf." I bet my last $17,288.55 that he was stung the first time then... on the golf course...while he was being a d!ck about paying support.

But God wasn't through with him. Gave him another good stinger either Saturday or Sunday. Poor D!ck -- as much as he hates me, he had to text me Monday morning asking for the policy number for our health insurance.

And there's more, MUCH MORE, D!ck news than I have time to report at the moment. He is a snowball headed for hEll. You would not believe me if I told you the crazy stuff he's done just since MB has been down. Thank goodness I've taken myself out of the day-to-day interactions. I have very limited contact -- like the text inquiry re: support -- and the stuff I hear from other people. He is not on vacation, he's just plain CRAZY.

I feel vindicated that I'm not the problem. D!ck is way, way off kilter in every aspect of his life. EVERYBODY sees him as a train wreck in slow motion. I'm staying out of his way the best I can.

Seriously, I now feel that if it wasn't Bimbo, it would have been some one else. D!ck is mental -- either because there is a medical condition (I've recently discovered several of D!ck's relatives are under medication for depression and other conditions) or because of his arrogance/entitlement personality.

It doesn't matter which, really. Only D!ck can do anything about his health and his pride.

Next court date is November 12.

M 25 yrs, 3 teens
Dday 12/07
5ish False Recoveries (all in 2008)
12/08 WH moves in w/OW, her kids
Plan B/D/FU -- depending on the day
He files 1/09; D final 12/2012
"I'm moving on"
Q
Q
I feel vindicated that I'm not the problem.
I think the moment that we BS's get this REALIZATION it is a gift from G-d. It comes in his time, but it usually does come in a way that impacts us the most to believe it.

Thank you G-d

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
I LOVE it when God does His thing cool

I think you should try and recreate the credit card post as much as possible because that really was totally awesome, and such a boost around these here parts laugh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
OP Offline
H
Sure enough, Lil.

I'm off with my girls for the evening. Will definitely recreate the infamous credit card story soon.

C
C
OMG!! He is melting down drop by drop. And Holy, I have thought the same thing many times - that if it wasn't Miss Mullet it would have been someone else in the bar. They're all the same - looking for a sugar daddy. Any "body" that gives admiration to these guys gets the prize (if you can call it that).

And D!ck can't support his kids but he can play golf? Sorry, but hopefully he runs into a hornet's nest next time he's out on the course.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
H
HH, can we drop D*ck off at a Bee Honey farm..teehehe

Chai hugs and prayer to you on monday.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
H
Hey HH, just saw this article about the Gosslins, maybe you should forward it to WH -- maybe it will make him a bit nervous and accountable!

grin
Kate Gosselin's lawyer just released a statement regarding the judge's decision this morning to force Jon to hand over the cash he ripped out of the couple's joint bank account a few weeks ago:

"We are clearly pleased that the monies taken by Mr. Gosselin have been returned to the marital account, and we look forward to recouping additional monies taken by Mr. Gosselin at the time of the parties' private arbitration hearings.

A total of at least $235,000 was taken by Mr. Gosselin, and despite his initial comments denying responsibility, we have established that Ms. Gosselin needed emergency relief to prevent her economic claims from being compromised."

Kate was not at court in Pennsylvania for today's proceedings -- her lawyer explained that she was not required to be there in person ... she was only required to provide a "complete accounting of funds" ... which she did.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
OP Offline
H
I'm in the duck and cover mode.

Got call from attorney that D!ck is being served a subponea to turn over financial documents. My attorney took D!ck's threat of quiting his job and disappearing as serious... especially in light of the fact that he took $50K out of two lines of credit over the past few weeks.

Doors locked.

H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart
I'm in the duck and cover mode.

Got call from attorney that D!ck is being served a subponea to turn over financial documents. My attorney took D!ck's threat of quiting his job and disappearing as serious... especially in light of the fact that he took $50K out of two lines of credit over the past few weeks.

Doors locked.

I can see it all now!
Scenerio:
Hello Ms Secretary is Mr. D@ck in?
Ms. Secretary (wondering) why yes I will let you in.
Mr D$ck sitting at his expansive desk waiting for the universe to deliver to him.
Hello Mr D)ck, can you sign for this?
Mr D@ck signs looking confused.
Have a nice day.
Sheriff leaves the building
Building shakes
Mr. D*ck head implodes -- shock wave can be heard for miles

We can't make this stuff us!!! stickout

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

K
K
He's done other stuff? Oh, please, tell us! hurray

It's like watching a train wreck, you almost don't want to look away.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
OK... Karmarose... you asked.

Seems D!ck thinks he can make a million bucks off Bimbo's kids. Two of the three... along with two other kids... have their own hip hop/jerkin dance group. I found details and photos on their myspace page.

Well, I intercepted a few emails and found out that D!ck has been negotiating with a producer to make these kids stars. They are to record an album, dance in competitions and clubs, and perform at schools. Even saw a reference to the kids being a part of a TV reality program.

D!ck has never been a fan of the hip hop/rap/urban scene. So it amazes me that he's now so involved in her kids. Well, maybe not really "involved" as in a parent or soon-to-be-step dad role but in a financial role.

Ironic that he won't even visit or talk with his own kids but is eager to "pimp" out her kids for a few bucks. I say "pimp" because he's the sugar daddy -- likely footing the bill for their clothes and bills and such -- in hopes that they turn enough tricks to make him his million.

This is weird sheet. Really weird. Oh... and the kids are teens in high school. And... you can ask Hope if you don't believe me... these kids are NOT Michael Jackson-quality performers.

How could I make this stuff up?

K
K
Holy cow!

He's a real D!ck....

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
Yep... and not in a D!ck Clark American Bandstand kind of way.

He's hoping to hit it big using Bimbo's kids. To me, these kids are a dime a dozen... no different from any other kids across the county who "think they can dance."

D!ck's behavior is getting more and more bazaar and DESPERATE every day. He's looking for a quick way out of the financial mess he's gotten himself into instead of stepping up to the plate and coming up with a reasonable solution.

My other observation? What a recipe for disaster between him and Bimbo. Bimbo the first class golddigger rubbing elbows and other body parts with men who can further her kids' careers? And if they have a big wad of cash in their pockets? Oh, my... won't that seal the deal.

So I expect fireworks in the TRUST department.

"Oh, D!ck, I was only flirting with that rapper dude because he said he'd tell me the secret to getting my kids on stage. I swear I only went to his hotel room to meet his manager. I have no idea how that video of me and him ended up on TMZ."

Is this Karma in motion or what?

S
S
OMG, yeah that karma is in motion all right..that is hysterical.

It also proves that he has gone off the deep end.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
Well that's interesting. Is that where that new batch of $thousands has gone? I would think that this would just be more ammo for you in front of the judge. He won't give his own kids a dime but will invest in someone else's kids?

Is this man ever going to hit bottom or is he just going to keep finding new places to dig?

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Page 17 of 76 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation