Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 76 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 75 76
K
K
They are, and they can't do a d@mn thing. No matter what they say, D!ck tells them to butt out.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
C
HH,

Oh man, you just keep getting bashed by D1ck. I am so sorry that this man is so destructive. What is he thinking???? It is unbelievable.

When can you get to court and have him stopped?

hug hug hug

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
C
C
Originally Posted by karmasrose
They are, and they can't do a d@mn thing. No matter what they say, D!ck tells them to butt out.
So what? I would see that as a challenge. Each time he hurts his family, give his FOO another lowdown - politely, of course, as a course of informing them of their son's activities. After awhile, guess what's going to be the topic of discussion at family get-togethers?

I liken it to gathering a checklist of offenses for a criminal, and if it gets long enough, one of those times that person is gonna get collared, because of the huge pile of circumstantial evidence.

IMO, it's better than NOT telling them.

K
K
I think HH will do that anyway...

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
Catperson... WH's mom and dad are my number one supporters. Afterall, they remind me, this is about their grandkids and they take it personally when someone -- ANYONE -- inflicts pain on these kids.

And believe me, they have TRIED and TRIED getting through to their son. MIL even almost got run over by her lovely son one day when she confronted him in a parking lot. FIl equates his latest phone conversation with D!ck like "talking to a rock." Even they think he might be on drugs.

As for family get togethers -- the kids and I are still included by not their own son. MIL informed him that Skanky would never set foot in their home, and if he tries to bring her to one of the kids' events, that she'd punch her in the mouth. D!ck said "you'd go to jail" and MIL said "gladly."

So no love loss between parents and their son. It's not me versus him. It's right versus wrong. They are people of morals and values who brought D!ck up the same. And these same morals and values have been instilled in our kids. So D!ck has gone astray -- the "prodical son" -- and his only redemption will be like the bible story -- he ends up eating slop with the pigs, he comes home and asks for forgiveness, and the father forgives and kills the fatted calf.

But until D!ck eats slop (hits rock bottom), returns home and begs forgiveness, no fatted calf will be sacrificed for his sorry a$$.

As for court date... talked with attorney today. Court the week of Christmas.

Maybe D!ck can share a jail cell on Christmas with a rather large man named "Ben Dover."

K
K
Or maybe Kane from "See No Evil"... (he's a killer in that movie, the TITLE tells you some of what he does.)

H
OP Offline
H
Hey, Karmagirl...
Thanks again for the helping hand the other day. Can't say I've seen the movie but I'm sure it's just what D!ck needs to find his inner self.

He actually sent me a text message today asking me directly for some financial documents. The paralegal said not to give him anything... just refer him back to his own attorney which I did.

This was proceeded by a very angry text where I'm accused of a multitude of sins including lying, feeling sorry for myself, and spending the kids money on attorneys.

All because I replied "call ur attny."

Wow -- didn't think I was so powerful that 3 abbreviated words would result in a 54 word tirage.

ChaiLover -- You asked what he's thinking. The million dollar question asked of a rock. But then again... What was TIGER thinking?

K
K
What else has he done lately, anyway?

K
K
Spending the kids money on attorneys?

Didn't HE raid the kids accounts?!

Your spending their money on an attorney would be justified by any judge anyway because, well, D!ck has cut THEM off financially.

Q
Q
But until D!ck eats slop (hits rock bottom), returns home and begs forgiveness, no fatted calf will be sacrificed for his sorry a$$.
And you can have FAITH and TRUST in G-d he is working towards that day.

We just don't know when.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
H
H
Maybe we can borrow the golf club from Mrs. Tiger Woods.
By the way she is my new hero!

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
Q
Q
Ok... I've tried reading this thread over and over again and sadly I must admit, I get the picture part. But where did it end? You have this email or you posted it for her friends.

Inquiry minds NEED to know. MrRollieEyes sigh

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
K
K
If you discover anything more (in way of email) and need a safe storage place, I'd be happy to keep up with anything you need.

H
OP Offline
H
Yep, Hope, Mrs. Woods is my hero, too. Sadly, another face of a BS in today's world. Just brings to the forefront the consequenses of an affair, the extent of the entitlement attitude, and the STUPIDITY of a wayward. I feel for his wife who's only crime is likely putting great importance on being a devouted wife and mother. Fortunately, Tiger's children are too young to know what is going on.

And Queenie -- patience, girl. I've kept the picture (actually, I have two so far) in an account so when the day comes, I will be prepared. Which day? God will guide me. Perhaps a bargining tool needed to get past a negotiation hump. Perhaps a "goodbye" present when the D is done or a "congratulations" gift if they tie the knot. I just know that they exist, I know where to find them, and no one is the wiser at this junction. As far as I'm concerned, I came upon them legally and I am within my rights to forward along any SPAM that someone is stupid enough to send me.

And Karmasrose -- I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know if I need your help. What you did the other day... well, there will be multiple opportunities for the same type of assistance. "Exposure" seems to be the name of the game with her and her offspring. Personally, I think it's a recipe for disaster. When the cat's away, the mice will play. And her assoicating with people in this biz....an opportunity to PLAY with the man with the biggest pocketbook.

L
L
Seems like this would be pretty easy to speed along.

One man to play the part of an interested bigshot.
Another with a video camera.

Send to D!ck...affair over.

H
OP Offline
H
If it could be so easy, Lexxxy, I'd arrange it in a heartbeat.

But this crowd is really in "the biz"... a biz I have no contacts with. But from what I've seen, there will be ample opportunities for her to be amongst these people without D!ck around.

So patience is on the menu. And when the court dealings really get going and our financial dirty laundry get aired, this might encourage her even more to bail out while she can. She'll blame me for this -- the mean STBXW who's made the D unbearable for her to go about her daily life. I can predict her crocodile tears already.

She's still treated like a queen, but reality has yet to hit. REAL REALITY.

C
C
It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Just sit back and watch.....

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

H
H
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Just sit back and watch.....

I will bring the popcorn... :MerryChristmas:

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
Just sit back and watch and enjoy the popcorn....

Weird, but sometimes I just laugh out loud about his life and the predicament he's gotten himself into. He is soooo sucked into this alternate world that I almost feel sorry for him. My sister and I were discussing this last night. It's like he knows he's going down, so he might as well go down BIG.

Like he's crossing off things from his bucket list. Makes you wonder...

C
C
And in a sick sort of way, he blames you.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

Page 24 of 76 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation