Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
OP Offline
H
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/...with-a-married-man-553007/?pg=2#comments

dramaqueen puke Look at the sympathy to this woman in the comments.

Thoughts?

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
D
D
These "sorry" people have smoked everything but their socks.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
L
L
An article on "How Entitled I Am" and reads like the storys on TOW. In fact seemed alot like one story I read there. skeptical

Nothing new or interesting, just the same old boring, horrible, selfish blah blah of infidels. sick

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
T
T
Big long story and one brief mention of the hurt she caused the BW. In fact, she's more concerned with OW#2. All of her lessons learned were about what she did wrong to get hurt herself. She is a TOW for sure.

B
B
b_r has posted. whistle

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
L
L
Originally Posted by black_raven
b_r has posted. whistle
And very restrained she was clap

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
Carmen Sutra (ha flipping ha)? My H's ex-OW is named Carmen. I wonder how they found her!

This story is not about my H, though. Must be one of her other OM.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
B
Originally Posted by lildoggie
Originally Posted by black_raven
b_r has posted. whistle
And very restrained she was clap

LOL. The last sentence was a bit much and not as cut and dry but I was going for effect. grin I'm sure I will get blasted. dramaqueen

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
H
OP Offline
H
I will go over to read your comment. I will add my own once I stop the flames from shooting out of my head.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
S
S
I already added mine. Look for "Sugar", directly after BR.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
C
C
Reading stories from the OW is always the same. The MM is their soul mate, it was the best S they ever had, they are trying to save the MM from a bad M and his W. Cheating wh*res do anything to justify their skanky behavior. I can't believe how selfish they are.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted by cobol_girl
Reading stories from the OW is always the same. The MM is their soul mate, it was the best S they ever had, they are trying to save the MM from a bad M and his W. Cheating wh*res do anything to justify their skanky behavior. I can't believe how selfish they are.

or how incredibly stupid that these OW are. When I read some of these comments they think they are in a romance novel. It is amazing how needy these OP are and believe this garbage that these wayward spews.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

F
F
Originally Posted by hope3343
It is amazing how needy these OP are and believe this garbage that these wayward spews.
I think it may be different for men than it is for women. My WW is smitten by a guy who has a bit of a reputation for being somewhat of a predator ("13th-Stepper," in A.A. language). I don't think he believes a word of what WW says. I think he's in it for a quick-and-easy piece of . . .

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
M
M

ITA. There is not one thing special about this OW and her A with a MM. We've all heard this same story told here ad nauseum.

She is no different from any other OW. They are all the same. And I bet she will wonder why she can never find "Mr. Right", and never take one ounce of blame for any of her failed relationships.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
R
R
Yup to what everyone's said. But then, we've all BTDT.
So distressing to see so many OW telling their sorry tales on that yahoo page.

I added my two cents to that thread as well. Doubt any of them will listen, though. They're in lurve...

Me BS 61
Him FWS 63
Married 40 years
D-Day 6/30/06
Still can't believe it.
6/08 Recovering nicely. Anything is possible!
S
S
Originally Posted by rightherewaiting
I beg your pardon, rightthere? We've all been where? Not in OW shoes, I can assure you.

Edited next day while hanging my head in shame. Please see my apology to righthere further down this thread.

Last edited by SugarCane; 12/18/09 01:03 PM.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
T
T
Did any of you read this article: http://www.powderroomtalk.com/2009/12/top-6-reasons-taken-men--are-so-alluring.html

The link was in the original article and it's on reasons women go after married men. OMG - how terrible a woman has to be to fall into the OW category!!!!

C
C
Nope I've never BTDT. I would never do that to another woman and better yet my body and my love for myself is too great to be ANYONE's dirty little secret. I would never hide out just to have crumbs from some other woman's man. Never had, never will I can guarantee that.

F
F
Nope I've never BTDT. I would never do that to another woman and better yet my body and my love for myself is too great to be ANYONE's dirty little secret. I would never hide out just to have crumbs from some other woman's man. Never had, never will I can guarantee that.
I don't want to throw cold water on the party, but Dr. Harley says we are all "wired" for affairs. If our EN aren't being met, we could find ourselves in an A before we're even aware of it.

My WW was very big on "healthy boundaries," "doing the right thing," being "fiercely loyal" and all that. Right up until the day she told me she wanted to leave and was having an A.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
S
S
I do believe we are all wired for affairs.....but LTAs are a whole different animal....and if I was STUPID enough to cheat with a married man, I would not be STUPID enough to continue it and break up a family, No way, No how ....I beleive there is a difference...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation