Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2295280 12/28/09 03:02 PM
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I talk to T2L on a regular daily basis and she was wondering if I could just give you all a little update. I found her original thread but it is unfortunatly locked. sigh

So...today T2L's WH got a call from T2L's Lawyer...Yes I said Lawyer. He found out he is being served with divorce papers and being ordered by the court to pay emergency rent and back support as well as putting T2L BACK on the medical insurance.

T2L has been dark from him for months and he has made no attempt to reconcile apart from little text messages to try and get a response. T2L changed her number to one he does not have after shutting off her phone. So if anyone is trying to get ahold of her email her asap because her email will be shut off tommarrow. She has a new account.

You think he would be happy right? He's getting to be free to be with Sea Hag...nope he is furious and telling her she doesn't have to file for divorce..... ???excuse me...someone is a little confused...He was mentioning divorce to people a few months ago in an attempt to make T2L (who's been a SAHM for over 20 years) get a job.

T2L is done with him wants nothing to do with him. He hurt her and continued to walk over er for too long while she plan A'ed. He had his chance and not the life saver is too far away to be reached.

Sucks to be him but he made his bed with Sea Hag and now he has to sleep in it with all it's slimy gooey uncomfortableness.

T2L has a bright future ahead of her. She will be starting college this spring and is determined to tough it out and finish her courses asap to get her degree. I am SO proud of her. T2L's lovely DD graduated from HS and is possibly looking into a military career. She is just weighing her options right now as the job market for teenagers down there isn't that good.

Well that is all I have for now if anyone wants me to pass anything along just drop me a line.

Last edited by SIHW; 12/28/09 03:02 PM.
SIHW #2295315 12/28/09 03:53 PM
P
P
Good for T2L! hurray

Could we get her to post again? I think her story would be a good example of the importance of plan B not just for marriage recovery but also for personal recovery.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
PSUBIKER #2295323 12/28/09 04:06 PM
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I will ask her tostop by if she can. Truth is she is very active. Always out and about lately. She's also doing great keeping up her level of fitness she looks amazing.

I know she has been trying to keep away off the internet as much as possible also.

SIHW #2295329 12/28/09 04:17 PM
N
N
All the best to her.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
Neak #2296360 12/30/09 03:16 PM
P
P
Tell her I said

"Hey".

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Tell her I said

"Hey".

Shall i tell her you said Hey or Heeeeeeyyy lashes

rotflmao

SIHW #2296787 12/31/09 08:43 AM
D
D
>She's also doing great keeping up her level of fitness she looks amazing.

I'll say...I've seen pics and she is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone whose seen pics of the kids know they are gorgeous...and they got their looks from their momma!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
I am glad to hear she is well. Give her my best. Thank you for the update.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation