Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
T
piano lessons, guitar lessons....wow!

My goal is to finish the sequel to my first novel. I have around 150 pages done. I also need to fiish losing my seroquel weight (an evil bipolar drug that caused me to gain 65 pounds). Okay, yes, you can laugh at this....a fellow teacher took belly dancing last semester and got in serious shape. I am thinking of doing it too. Yo don't have to wear those weird clothes or anything, although I do have finger cymbals in my classroom! I need to do something to feel like a WOMAN smile

S
S
I know how you feel lurioosi. I gained 40 on my AD meds and in the year after I came off of it added 10 more. I cant remember what it was, but it worked so good for the depression.

I joined WW saturday...hoping I can get it off this year, we'll see..Good luck on your goal.

CELEXA, that is what it was, sorry but that was driving me crazy.

Last edited by stillhere8126; 01/04/10 08:38 PM. Reason: craaazyyy

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Q
Q
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Yup, okay, got my Tiara...

Anyway I did start WW, I was on it a few months before Dday when I only had to lose like 20 lbs....Okay ready for this...now its up to about 70 lbs...The BS diet only worked for me for about 6 mos. after that food has been my new best friend...I have NEVER been this heavy, I actually have people I havent seen in a few years say, BS what happened to you, dont let WS do that to you.

And I am not gonna let him get to me ANYMORE, I have wallowed enough....Let 2010 be the year for Betrayed Spouses!

Hi Still, I can SO RELATE to this. I lost 87 lbs and have slowly put it back on. Oddly enough, the most of it was put on when I started to try and lose it again. I'm right here understanding.....

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
S
Yeah, Queenie, the weight thing stinks. But 2010 is our year all us BS' deserve it....I am going to start reading your thread again, I think I am in a better place now...Maybe its the new AD meds. I was just a little envious, but extremely happy for you, of course....

I hope R is goin well for you...tommorow Ill start catching up on ya.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Q
Q
I was just a little envious, but extremely happy for you, of course....
Still, I hope as you read my thread you saw how JEALOUS I was of so many people who were recovering their marriages.

Yeah, I was happy for them, but I WANTED it to be ME. It was my time or my story then. I know you are happy, but it's really ok, because as happy as you are, it's only natural to want it to be you.

Yep, things are going well. I am in a different place. I realize that my H is a sick human being. He still continues to not be willing to do what he needs on MY time, but that's the deal, it's MY time.

I love him and am willing to give him more time. I have my timetable and I have my commitment to myself.

I found out my DD is going to have a boy.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
P
P
Forget accordian lessons... I'm gonna learn to play my pink ukulele.

D
D
Originally Posted by Zelmo
You go , girls. I am getting a Brazilian Bikini wax and starting accordian lessons.

Oh...to be a fly on the wall for that session.

Who wants to lay odds that Zel gets his nipples caught in the accordian at the same time the wax lady pulls the strip?

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
(((((GODDESSES))))),

well I'm off for my workout. I return to work tomorrow.....today I'm getting my hair done. My poor roots are showing like mad!!!!

Still,

I hear ya about Celexa. I put massive weight on with that one. Here I was fighting anxiety and depression, go on meds to help, then gain 40 lb's!!!!......like THAT helped.... banghead....so then I began to get depressed about the weight gain. It was a vicious cycle. I ended up switching to Zoloft, which I am currently weaning off of....

Good job on the WW!!!!.... Nothing boosts the self-esteem as taking control of your own destiny.....

Do we all have our pretty clothes on???

GODDESS not2fun

D
D
I have my Old Navy Sweetheart jeans on. They are my favorite!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
B
B
Teach your kiddos how to dance so they don't look like spazoids and have confidence. I remember dancing on my mother's feet as a child and always having music in the house.

Milk chocolate is it...the dark stuff...not so much. stickout

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
B
B
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Originally Posted by Zelmo
You go , girls. I am getting a Brazilian Bikini wax and starting accordian lessons.

Oh...to be a fly on the wall for that session.

Who wants to lay odds that Zel gets his nipples caught in the accordian at the same time the wax lady pulls the strip?

rotflmao

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by black_raven
Teach your kiddos how to dance so they don't look like spazoids and have confidence.

But don't teach them if you ARE the spazzoid...... grin

B
B
Originally Posted by not2fun
Teach your kiddos how to dance so they don't look like spazoids and have confidence.

Take them to dance classes then...maybe 2-for-1. grin

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

N
not2fun Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Ok....back from my workout and I feel so good. I'm so glad to get back to working out.....

AND, I picked up a class schedule..... They have yoga tomorrow at 5am!!!!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted to try yoga

and I want to get my workouts in BEFORE work so the time works out perfectly

yep, today is gonna be a great day!!!!!....now to get cleaned up

love ya ladies

not2fun

ps....I would not want to see anything concerning Z, nipples and accordions..... sick

S
S
Good for you Not! I had to try yoga several times before I liked it (I am not flexible and have terrible balance) but now I love it!

I am so sore after returning to exercise with a vengence yesterday LOL. Getting ready to do a jog and my Yogalosophy tape now.

Today will be starting early spring cleaning, going room by room, cleaning baseboards, doors, and re-organizing closets. Will do 1/2 hr each day over the next two weeks. My house looks like a bomb went off!! and having a neat organized house definitely makes me feel more goddess-like smile

Also wishing everyone a great day!

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
D
D
SusieQ, I can't see your name without singing.

My Story

Recovered!
S
S
Originally Posted by not2fun

Darn... lol.. guess i need my 2 y/o to teach me how to dance cause she tells me all the time... " No mommy...no... U doin it wrong!" lol.... and she is only two!

Truth can stand on it's own two feet....A lie needs support....FRM
T
T
I'm taking a break from bulletin boards and lesson plans and such. I have on nice clothes - teachers went back to school today.

Do you know I never learned how to dance? I went to a church where dancing was a big no-no. I remember going to the junior prom with a friend, and than being "rebuked" and suspended from youth leadership duties. Sheesh! When I "dance" in my classroom to songs with the students, they kind of lovingly laugh at me. A few 5th graders tried to teach me the "soulja boy" last year....truly sad. But I can moonwalk!

S
S
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
SusieQ, I can't see your name without singing.

I cant see her name without thinking about Suzie-Q's....Mmmmmmmm...They have always been my favorite junk food, though they dont seem to be as good as they used to be, MMMMmmmmmm... chocolatey goodness and cream filling Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Okay, im back now. grin

No more junk for me. Nooo

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

D
D
I had the little Wii guy choose a workout and then I did over 800 steps on the Wii Fit Free Aerobics yesterday.

My legs HATE me today. Muscles I didn't even know I had are screaming cusswords at me.

But I slept REALLY good.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation