Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2302450 01/09/10 11:01 PM
W
OP Offline
W
What are some trusted ones as it is apparent she is still hiding stuff from me.

M
M
eblaster is a real good one if you need the reports emailed to another computer. [get a new web based email program so your WS doesn't find the reports on your computer] Spectorpro is good if you have daily access to that computer. Be sure and run the anti virus and the anti spyware program to make sure it is not picked up. If it is picked up, then program it to ignore it, which is very easy to do.

www.spectorpro.com

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
F
I bought and used WebWatcher from Awareness Technologies. What I like about it is that it sends everything (in real time, even) to a web server that you can monitor from another computer -- any computer -- anywhere. It also boasts that it is completely undetectable by anti-virus, anti-spyware software, so even if someone is looking for it, it remains undetectable.

http://www.webwatchernow.com/

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
eblaster is a real good one if you need the reports emailed to another computer. [get a new web based email program so your WS doesn't find the reports on your computer] Spectorpro is good if you have daily access to that computer. Be sure and run the anti virus and the anti spyware program to make sure it is not picked up. If it is picked up, then program it to ignore it, which is very easy to do.

www.spectorpro.com

Eblaster worked perfect for me.

W
OP Offline
W
I went with spectorpro, gonna give that a whirl and see what comes up. Thanks for the help.

L
L
Mel and others are correct...eBlaster and SpectorPro are GREAT! Don't forget her phone...Flexispy.com is the best!

Without Flexispy I would have never known about OM#4.

3-DDays, 4-OMs*, Plan-D May 9, 2009, final Dec 2010 (FREEDOM!)
Custody of DDs / new job(s) / "I'm alive...and well"
R
R
I downloaded the trial version of spectorpro on another computer before installing it on H's. I noticed the "sspro" run command stays in the Run window, and I don't know how to delete it. My H is computer savy enough to use his Run Command to do various things on his computer, and this would stand out. Does anyone know how to delete it?

Also, he pretty much stays logged onto FB all day on weekends. I'm not interested in capturing his games, but do want every chat window and message. My fear is that his computer would get clogged with so many files of captured Mafia War screen shots, and produce some sort of alert. Paranoid, perhaps?

I haven't been able to set up the email for reports either, every test fails.

So, not 100% sold on sspro, and won't risk loading it on H's computer till I'm sure I won't get caught before I have enough ammo to prove an EA one way or another.

F
F
Originally Posted by Regulus
So, not 100% sold on sspro, and won't risk loading it on H's computer till I'm sure I won't get caught before I have enough ammo to prove an EA one way or another.
I think I'm the only one who uses/used WebWatcher. It's completely undetectable (nothing in task manager, no detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs) and it sends all of its data to a web site where you log in securely to configure/read its output.

http://www.webwatchernow.com

St. Francis of Assissi
R
R
I looked at that one, too, Fred. Cost was a little prohibitive. Will have to wait till payday, and pay in cash somewhere, as any credit/paypal charge will be detected.

M
M
Originally Posted by Regulus
I downloaded the trial version of spectorpro on another computer before installing it on H's. I noticed the "sspro" run command stays in the Run window, and I don't know how to delete it. My H is computer savy enough to use his Run Command to do various things on his computer, and this would stand out. Does anyone know how to delete it?

I didn't even know you could GET a trial version of SP. I know that trial versions of most keyloggers will leave a trace. Where did you find a trial version SP? I have never seen any way to detect SpectorPro or eblaster.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
My XH is a programmer and he couldn't find the Eblaster even after he knew it was there. It was fun watching him (remotely) trying to find it and get rid of it. He finally asked me to uninstall it and I did...only because I was sick of obsessing about it.

Best $100 I ever spent.

R
R
MelodyLane, I either got it at www.cnet.com, or at www.gpsoftdev.com. It's only a 7 day trial...another reason I didn't load it onto H's computer..didn't want alerts popping up asking whether he wanted to buy the thing!

M
M
Regulus, that is a completely different program from spectorpro that we are talking about. The one you downloaded is "System Surveillance Pro" or SSPro.

The one you have is here: www.gpsoftdev.com.

SpectorPro is here: www.spectorpro.com

SpectorPro does not have a trial program and it is undetectable in the "run" feature. All traces of it are removed upon installation. HOWEVER, someone recently posted that his antispyware found eblaster. I have NEVER heard of that happening, but to be safe, folks should run their anti spyware and if it is detected, program your antispyware to ignore it. A very easy minor fix.

Exposure 101

R
R
OOOhhh! I see, said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw! Thanks for straightening me out, MelodyLane.

P
P
BUMP

P
P
bump

D
D
i checked on flexispy but price is steep. any comment on other brands that came up with the search like big daddy spy .com (blue ware) or cell control.com

considering monitoring only the phone for texts and occ emails on same phone?

would appreciate any feedback to monitor at least phone (not too much on computers)
thanks in advance

Me BS: 52
WH: 52
Married: 28 years, happily (prior to A admission 11-9-09)
(OC born: april 3,2007 or is it feb 3, 2007)DNA result is negative 3-5-2010
D
D
thank you for the bump. i guess you would know i am not really internet savy but my being on this site and having issues is forcing me to learn more about these to get M in order...
i found again another product which seems interesting.... estealth?
thank you again for any input on any of these products

Me BS: 52
WH: 52
Married: 28 years, happily (prior to A admission 11-9-09)
(OC born: april 3,2007 or is it feb 3, 2007)DNA result is negative 3-5-2010
L
L
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
I think I'm the only one who uses/used WebWatcher. It's completely undetectable (nothing in task manager, no detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs) and it sends all of its data to a web site where you log in securely to configure/read its output.

http://www.webwatchernow.com

I use WebWatcher also, and it's great. I like the fact that you can access the info from any computer. This allows you to monitor what's happening on the tracked PC 'real time'. The screenshots are also great. It's under $100.

Me: BH 60 - Married 21 years
ExW had an EA beginning 09/09 (Facebook)
After a few false recoveries, I filed for D 05/11
D final 03/12

'Be Mindful of Your Many Blessings and Endeavor Daily to be Worthy of Them'
Jay Severin

'Life is a gift and it offers each of us the privilege, the opportunity and the responsibility to give something back by becoming something more'
Tony Robbins
F
F
Add me to the list of WebWatcher users.

I could sit in another room logged on to another web site and watch what she was doing in near real-time.

St. Francis of Assissi
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation