Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chick's Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wasstubborn, I am so proud after hearing about your husband taking care of your son, I think it sounds like a minor miracle for you! Just wanted you to know that true to my word I am wishing and praying that both of us have a great day! Happy Birthday! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P><BR>

C
cl Offline
C
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear ws, happy birthday to you!!<BR>Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too!!!<BR>Member that song? Many birthday wishes ws!!!!

F
F
Happy Birthday wasstubborn, isn't this the last one before you join my special club?<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

W
W
Thanks everyone!<BR> I just have a second. I have to get my gimp off to work. <BR>chick's<BR>Thank you! I still haven't stopped smiling about that miracle. Hope you're day is going great.<BR>cl<BR>I love your singing.<BR>FHL<BR>Yes ma'am. It's that one. Do I get to be weird for a year now like my H did before turning 40?

A
A
WS,<BR>I ate the noodle, so I'll give you 39 Hugs instead! <BR>HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG--------and one to grow on ------> HUG<BR>Almost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>--------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
AH<BR>You should have had that noodle out yesterday! I deserved the lashes after wallowing like that.<BR>Thank you for the hugs!!!!

L
L
Happy Birthday WS. Don't worry about 39, I look better at 39 than I have for years. I can't vouch for blondes having more fun, but they do turn more heads.<P>Okay, CL's singing was...uh, nice? But I'd like you to imagine Bill Murray from SNL doing his sleazy lounge singer "Ha-happy Birrrthddayyyyyy, Wastubbooorrrrn...you're beautiful, baby."<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Do not get tired of doing what is right, for after awhile you will reap a harvest of blessings if you do not get discouraged and give up. (Gal 6:9)<P>

W
W
Lor<BR>That was an incredible impression! Have you considered going into show business?<BR>Thank you my friend!!!<BR>So tell me..... the blonde thing. I haven't gone there yet but...I've been thinking.<BR>Do you suppose H would notice? <BR>When I was 3o I got the second ear piercing done. It took him two weeks to notice!!!!

S
S
Hi WS -<P>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!<P>I am so happy that it is a time when joy is in your heart!!<P>Those are the best memories....hold on to them.<P>Well, let's see.....<P>CL - sang to you .... You've got all your Hugs .... Even had Bill Murray crooning to you.... so, what's left for me to give? Hmmm?<P>How about just a plain ole' THANK YOU to God for you being the wonderful person that you are!!!! Guess we could thank your parents, too!!....THANK YOU to WS' parents for creating such a light for this world!!<P>Again, Happy Birthday and may you have many, many more!!!!<P>HUGS and LOVE,<P>Sheba

W
W
Sheba<BR>Thank you!!!!<BR>I don't feel very wonderful with all my whining and wallowing. <BR>I'd like to thank God for you and all the other wonderful people here!<BR>Thank you all for putting up with my strange mood swings!!!!

Y
Y
Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have to wait a year before I get a year of wierdness??? Hmph! Us October gals rock, huh??!!<P>------------------<BR>Joan <P>"Turn your wounds into wisdom..." That really cool black gal who was on Oprah all summer.<BR>

A
A
Have a happy day, WS, and treat yourself special!

F
F
Wassi, Happy Birthday to you. You're cathing up to me in at least age. Same age same set of circumstances. We got to stop hanging out together. This stuff might be contageous. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Thanks guys!!!<P>joanie<BR>you have a year before you have an "excuse" to be weird. You can be weird any time you want. I just have the excuse now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Annie<BR>Thanks! I'm not sure if I can treat myself special but I plan on letting loose a little.<P>fighter<BR>Good grief! Do you think it's contagious?<BR>I better be careful - don't want to spread this around. Unless it's to the right person anyway [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Remember my B-day wish!

T
T
Just droppin in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <P>You are a very special person. CELEBRATE YOU FOR US, OKAY!!!!<P>God Bless you.<BR>TNT

L
L
I'm here w/ a double Happy Birthday, Wassy!<P>I'm so glad we have you!!!<P>Lori

W
W
TNT, Lori<BR>Thank you so much for your wishes. Would the two of you please take care of yourselves and have a great day for me?<BR>That is my b-day wish - that all my friends have something great happen to them today.

K
K
Wassy I always come late, but I wouldn't forget it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I wish you had a great day, and that the weekend will hold more great H discoveries.<P>Hugs, hugs, hugs<P>Kat

B
B
Darn it ! I'm always a day late and a dollar short ! <P>Happy Birthday WS, (and in keeping with cl's version)<P>And many more on channel 4 and scooby-doo on channel 2.<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{WS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 365 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation