Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
hes so lost i ask God to guide him thru all of this

N
N
I am praying now for you, your husband, your children and the sanctity of your marriage. True repentence will lead to salvation. The bible tells us that one of the main jobs of the Holy Spirit is to bring conviction to the Sinner. Your husband will need to recognize that he is a sinner if he appears an "unclean thing" in the eyes of God.

I wish him the free and precious gift of salvation that has been given to us, by Christ, who died on the cross for our sins.

May God bless you and keep you and walk with you during this dark chapter of your life.

A
A
I never know what God leads me to write or study each day from His word. I wrote the devotion below this morning. Maybe it is for your husband.

Lord we pray for this husband, this man, this precious child of yours that he would understand and accept your free gift of salvation. We pray Lord his eyes would be open to sin and see his need for a loving savior. We thank you Lord for hearing us and give you praise.

In Jesus name,
Amen

Romans 6:23 (KJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The apostle tells us death is due us as wages for the sins we have committed. In God�s eyes there is no one sin greater than another or one of lesser importance. Any sin committed goes against the holy nature of God. All that are servants to sin must expect to be paid and that payment is death - eternal separation from God. Yet God in his loving mercy and grace offers a free gift of eternal life through His son Jesus Christ. It is because of Jesus and Jesus only that we can gain eternal life with God.

The Bible speaks of two different men named Lazarus. The first was a beggar, riddled with sores who would beg at the gates of a rich man for something to comfort him. This Lazarus died and went to be with God in heaven. There he was comforted by the promise given to Abraham about the coming of The Savior. Jesus clearly tells us this Lazarus was in heaven while the rich man ended up in hell. It was there the rich man suffered worst than the beggar ever experienced while alive. The rich man was separated from God, tormented by painful memories, and in physical distress. The second Lazarus was a friend of Jesus who was the brother of Martha and Mary. The second Lazarus died from an illness and was laid to rest in a tomb. Yet the Bible tells us Jesus brought Lazarus back to life and Lazarus emerged from the tomb where he lay. Jesus has the power over life and death, both physical and eternal. Because of His perfect sacrifice we are able to overcome death and live an eternal life with God. Give praise to our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. Thank Jesus for the suffering He endured to set us free from sin.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation