Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
M
OP Offline
M
Ok...there have been threads like this before but it has been a while. Sometimes, it good to just laugh at this ridiculous stuff and to see that most BS's are hearing the same outrageous garbage at some point or another. Try to get a laugh out of it and add to the thread!

I'll start....

My WW once said to me about OM "The reason that I like him so much is because he is just like you". crazy Huh? I was so stunned when it came out that I couldn't even respond.

D
D
There are too many to name.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
P
Pre D-day:

"OW is a really good person. You'd like her."

Uhhhhhhhh ,
Nooo

Post D-day:

"I didn't think you'd care this much."

twoxfour

Waaaayyyy post D-day (14 years) ~~~> loveheart

Z
Z
" I cannot trust you. You had me followed."

Eh, yeah, and it panned out. Amazing.

O
O
When asked to write his NC letter, H said

"I have to really think about how to write it and don't want to be rushed. I don't want to hurt her feelings."

Ummm..right. But MY feelings didn't matter?

Of course, when I read all the crap they said to each other over email and chat, he would say over and over to her that he loved me, didn't want to hurt me and I'd be devastated if I found all this out.

HUH?

C
C
I have two.

On D-Day my FWH told me that he didn't want to pick anyone whom I would have to see everyday. So, I guess he was a MM looking before his A. Of course he said he didn't mean it that way.

The second dumb [censored] thing he told me was that he didn't want me around her because she is trash and a woman like me shouldn't be around women like her. OK, but he can bring her juices back home to me after their nasty romp in the hay. YUCK!(sorry TMI)

C
C
Here are some of the Old One's from '05, '07 and '08.

Fog Gibberish

Craziest Fog

Some More Wayward Logic and Wisdom

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
E
E
When she was discussing the possibility of going to NC with OM....

"By the way OM is going to be devastated by this"

As if I care about his feelings...please.

J
J
My wayward sister told me "I was 100% committed to my marriage EVEN AFTER I started sleeping with OM"

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
P
P
Originally Posted by Jean36
My wayward sister told me "I was 100% committed to my marriage EVEN AFTER I started sleeping with OM"
rotflmao

Adding this:

Her adulterous sex is simply an "embellishment" to her 100% wonderful marriage. rotflmao

Last edited by Pepperband; 02/01/10 02:22 PM.
D
D
I was getting to the point of moving to Plan B and then he pulls:

"I'm giving you two days to prove that YOU are going to change and can make this marriage work." He was so generous. faint

NC followed a couple days later and we both make the marriage amazing. loveheart

We actually joke about the two days now.

BW-31
FWH-32(skald)
DD-5
In Recovery
"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

"To Err is Human. To Arr is Pirate."
E
E
Ummm...there are lots, here are a few that really blew my mind...

"I'm doing this because I don't want to hurt you anymore"

"If you really loved me you'd want me to be happy"

and

"I don't really want to do this, but I feel I have no choice"

Married 11/21/03
BW 40 (me)
WS 37
DD-14
DS-10
H went to Iraq 1/7/09-10/5/09
D-Day 10/29/09
Got the D papers 11/21/09 (Our 6th Anniversary)
Not giving up! Still on Plan A
I can only get stronger!
B
B
Originally Posted by Zelmo
" I cannot trust you. You had me followed."

Eh, yeah, and it panned out. Amazing.

I had to chuckle a little there grin I got that too - I don't think he ever got over it that I pulled that off abroad grin

BS:35(me)
WH:32
DS 12/8
OW1: 2004 EA/PA?
ILYBNILWY 4/09
OW2 2008/2009 EA/PA?
Separated: 06/14/09
D-Day: OW3 PA 06/20/09
Am I married to a Serial Cheater?
S
S
Best one I remember.......

WW told me "We were doing it in the house (that would be my house) to protect you" twoxfour

Me BS 54
XWW 51 Divorce final 1/9/12
DS26 DS24 Twin DD's22 Married 29years
D-dates No1 01/2007, No2 08/2008(ongoing)
B
B
OW 3 had called him in April 09 before we separated and asked him out and he had declined. 6 days after we separated my PI busted them on their first date - so I asked himn if he kept her number back in April just in case we split up and he said: " No, she called again and this time I agreed to go out with her."

Geez, she must be psychic, to call him that exact week we split grin

You can guess my theory what really happened in this situation whistle

BS:35(me)
WH:32
DS 12/8
OW1: 2004 EA/PA?
ILYBNILWY 4/09
OW2 2008/2009 EA/PA?
Separated: 06/14/09
D-Day: OW3 PA 06/20/09
Am I married to a Serial Cheater?
T
T
As my WW was becoming entangled in her A, her resentment toward me really started to build. One time she said...

"I'm so sick of you mowing the lawn."

I always thought that was an odd one considering I mow like every other week in summer.

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
N
N
Well, I had replied before in the old thread, but since I was rummaging around my old thread the other day, I can quote some of those classics, which I had forgotten about.....

During an AMAZING Plan A moment by me, H had given me a tight hug and whispers...."Please fix this...."...... crazy

"If you got to know her, i know you two would be BFF'S..."..... sick

"I didn't sleep with her until after I moved out and was done with this marriage....everybody does that ya know??...It's not that big of a deal....in fact, I would be okay with it if you started seeing someone else...."....okay, big lie here...this was his "confession". I found out 2 days later after I FINALLY got his email password that this was UNTRUE....

And the biggie, which, I hadn't forgotten and probably was one of the most hurtful things he said. This was during a fight after he found out about my exposing to my family...."I'm glad you found those emails. They finally gave me the balls to do what I should have done years ago and that was to leave your sorry a$$....."....because we all know what kind of balls a man needs to have an affair....oh, and that one got me a brand new couch the next day....Nothing like wayward guilt.... grin

not2fun

P
P

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
E
E
Wayward guilt, yep...I got a new laptop, 1G, and new cell phones for DS and I, not to mention all kinds of little things like dinner and favors around the house. As if that would make up for having our souls ripped out?

Married 11/21/03
BW 40 (me)
WS 37
DD-14
DS-10
H went to Iraq 1/7/09-10/5/09
D-Day 10/29/09
Got the D papers 11/21/09 (Our 6th Anniversary)
Not giving up! Still on Plan A
I can only get stronger!
M
M
During the A:
(getting ready for work, he spritzes on the cologne I picked out for him) "The girls at work think I smell great."

Um, no. Make that just the ONE girl.

(watching me get ready for work): "Do you really put hairspray AND gel on your hair??? What about the environment???"

HUH? Since when did you become a tree-hugger? And there aren't CFCs in my hairspray. By the way, what's your REAL problem?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation