Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
M
Originally Posted by lokil
He has the facts he needs to know to mnake a desicion me and my firends are ok now it will never happen again, and we are starting therapy next week.

Therapy can't help someone who lies. You are not a "friend" to those people, you are the OW. An unrepentant liar, an unrepentant OW. The enemy. Pretending to be the OMW's "friend" is cruel and sadistic.

What do you want here, lokil? This is not a board that will support lying and cheating and cruelty. So what do you want?

Have you always been mean and cruel?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
She's a lost cause.

DITTO.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Originally Posted by lokil
At htis point im done with confesing i told him i was unfaithful, that is enopugh for him to know if he wants to leave me or not, its his choice.

Unrepeantant...seriously?

You are certainly not willing to be accountable...that is for sure.

If you told him WHOM he would be able to hold you accountable...you won't tell him so that you can keep the door open for contact with the other person.

As it is he has to imagine that it could be anyone from the milkman...to the postman...to the vet...to the bagger at the grocery store.

Too bad you don't care enough about your husband to let him know who his enemy is. It is truly sad that you don't have his back.

I bet it was a person that you KNOW is a deal breaker for your husband.

committed

L
L
hmm what am i doing here, trying to save my marriage, understanding more about infidelity, the fact that this happened made me think more of our marriage at the end of the day it was not that great, I believe infidelity was not the original problem more like symptom of a diseased marriage, I hope we can have a better marriage afther this.

Im not mean or cruel, and yes I do feel reaslly bad about waht I did to my ftiend but hurting her farther is not my choice it's on her Hs hand to tell or not.

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
She's a lost cause.

DITTO.

Yep, and will remain so as long as she continues to lie...I am so angry FOR her BH and friend...mad

If I were that friend, when I did find out, lolkil would be, at the very least, BALD...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

F
F
The purpose of this forum is marriage building. We are going to get back to that purpose.

Thank you all.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation