Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 57 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 56 57
C
C
Yeah Fred!!!!!

Wow, I haven't had this much suspense since "Who shot JR?"

Couldn't wait to log on today to find out what happened.

Good job.

Chalk up one for the BS's!!!!!!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
T
T
This is just awesome Fred! I can't believe you got an actual repo man for this! What a story!!

C
C
Not enough drama.

How about this:

Something bit me in the buttocks.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
I can't wait to her what his WW's reaction was! The angriest my WW had ever been was when the tractor with the front end loader was repo'd and it snowed two feet three days later!

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
I can't wait to her what his WW's reaction was! The angriest my WW had ever been was when the tractor with the front end loader was repo'd and it snowed two feet three days later!
I just checked my email and there has been absolutely no word from my attorney, my IM or The Leopard itself. Not completely surprising, for what can she say, except vile and stupid utterances. I mean, that hasn't stopped her yet, but...

Of course, the possibility exists that she does not have an Internet connection at her hovel, and has been depending on OM (as she has for just about everything else). I haven't bothered to check my keylogger, and am not about to. Also, OM works odd shifts, so he may not have been reachable for a while, and her response is just brewing right now.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
P
P
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
The angriest my WW had ever been was when the tractor with the front end loader was repo'd and it snowed two feet three days later!

Somehow, the horses did not starve to death, as predicted by Crazy-Mad XWW.

P
P
Hilarious!! Paint Balls... man those guys were serious about their weapons, so were the police!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
C
C
Yeah, that first hit on the repo guy was....ummmm....a bulls eye.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
Fred_in_VA #2350312 04/07/10 09:52 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Today was certainly quieter and less stressful. My attorney emailed me toward the end of the work day (she had been in court all day) and said no email from The Leopard had appeared at all.

I have arranged for Repo Man to deliver the Jeep to my home tomorrow evening, just in time for me to get ready for my trip to the beach Friday.

And here's the best news of all: A very positive email about my next job arrived! While it's still very early in the process, I already feel the job is mine to lose.

I filed my taxes this evening. Combined federal and state refunds will be quite large enough to keep me afloat for a couple of months, if need be. I don't think that will be what I need them for, but the added comfort is welcome.

And I made up for not running yesterday. A six and a half mile run in high temperatures with my new CamelBak hydration system. It passed its maiden voyage with flying colors (and yes, the endorphin mood elevator is everything it's said to be. Note to sad people: Try it!).

I think today was the first glimpse of the Karma Bus for The Leopard. She's actually felt the first consequence, not of her design or manipulation. Just wait, honey, there are more stops on this route...

St. Francis of Assissi
_
_
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
Originally Posted by _Larry_
Which would mean she would revise her personal narrative so she could hook another one. Make note that as she ages, her market value will decline to the point where her bait will only attract bottom feeders.
An observation I made to my daughter last night. Her looks are fading, she can't make babies, she doesn't work, has no credit and isn't a trust fund baby.

At some point, "Mr. Happiness" is going to be a toothless wino, and the two of them will spend their days scraping 7-Eleven parking lots for discarded lottery tickets.

It works for guys too. My X has a cousin who was always fooling around doing his thing. I think he was married like five times, each one an affair marriage.

He now works on a river barge and trolls Waffle Houses for dates. I asked her if he hits on the ones with or without teeth.

Larry

S
S
Fred are you taking the Jeep to the beach?

Because if not what's to stop her from coming and snatching it back?

Did you check to see if she reported it stolen, just to be spiteful?

M
M
Originally Posted by swan's song

Agreed. She does still have the key, doesn't she? That Jeep should not be in public until (1) the locks are changed and (2) it has an alarm system for which only you have the key or controller.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by swan's song
Fred are you taking the Jeep to the beach?

Did you check to see if she reported it stolen, just to be spiteful?
I have a garage. She does not have an opener to it.

When it's in the garage, the license plates are coming off.

But first, I'm taking it to the beach.

The repo man reported to the police that he was lawfully repossessing the vehicle. She could try to report it to the police, but her name is not on any of the vehicle documents (which is why I could repossess it in the first place). They would just ignore her.

And if I can't sell it outright due to the amount I need to pay off the loan, I'm also going to re-register it and put new plates on it and have the locks changed. I've even reserved the plates: WAS HERZ.

St. Francis of Assissi
M
M
And if I can't sell it outright due to the amount I need to pay off the loan, I'm also going to re-register it and put new plates on it and have the locks changed. I've even reserved the plates: WAS HERZ.

rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
It's true. Those plates are reserved for the Jeep for six months. I only need to provide evidence of a current emissions inspection to the DMV and the plates will be on their way to me.

I'm not going to get the locks and transponders changed just yet. It may be possible to (a) compel her to return the key at the divorce hearing, or (b) to bargain for its return with the personal items she left in the Jeep.

We'll see.

St. Francis of Assissi
_
_
"WAS HERZ"

That is classic!

-SOL
P
P

I love it!!! rotflmao

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
T
T

Oh Fred, you can't sell it now!!!! At least keep it and drive it around with those plates for a while!!!! Please post a photo when you've got the new plates!!!

P
P
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

rotflmao

Friken'-frakin' GENIUS !

M
M

LMAO!

I'm serious though about that Jeep not being in public until you've protected it in some way. She could easily just use her key to take it, and you may never see it again. If you're not going to change the locks, at least consider putting one of those steering wheel or shifter locks on it.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
Page 52 of 57 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 56 57

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 433 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation