Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 39 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 38 39
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i've had to justify every single aspect of my life on this site and appreciate that is what one has to do, but I have not lied about anything. Truthfully and on my kids lives, nothing I have said is an untruth. Why would I be considered a liar?

K
K
Seriously? You just posted saying it was not an affair, and yet...you really are thick in the fog!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
what fog ? does it take 10 years or more for fog to clear ? Should I start over leaving behind a pregnant wife and 4 and a bit children because I met her when I was still legally married ?

S
S
The fog last as long as the affairage last...

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
And you dont need to justify every aspect of your life on this site....just recognize your mistakes as mistakes and work from there.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I recognise my mistakes and spend a portion of each day ensuring that my previous thinking does not creep into my marriage.
I cannot help though that I met my wife the way I did. Too much water has passed under the bridge to change that.
Hand up though from those of you that think I should let go of my affairage and start over !?

K
K
Yes, you could have helped how you met your wife. "You are married. I should not become involved with you."

But I'll leave the vets to deal with this. You have a lot of work to do.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
That is precisely what she said. It was only when I had spent 6 months alone with my kids in a new house that we became closer. It was a protracted divorce that meant time was against me. I am at fault really because I had a complex business life that meant that for my ex wife to get a fair share, things were protracted. In actual fact I tried to speed the process up before i met Amy so that I could move on for the sake of the kids. I gave my ex everything .

B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
and when I mean everything I mean counselling, relate, mediation and every penny we had. I met my wife (current) broke and satisfied that I had done everything i could have to have saved my marriage. Sad, but true.

F
F
Karma, how did you get to be so astute? Aren't you in your early twenties?

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
fred. how goes it ?

K
K
Astute, what do you mean?

M
M
The longer the affairage lasts, the bigger the Karma bus.

Credits to Dude007

M
M
Originally Posted by Tom2010
Hi there,

I fully realize and appreciate that and their feelings.

I just wanted to offer my $.02 because I felt it might help. The thing that mainly disturbs me about this fellow is that he has spent 51 pages here justifying why his affair was not morally wrong! The other thing that bothers me is that if he is nothing but a hoax, he has wasted 51 pages of members' valuable time.

Thanks,

Tom

FYI...Tom (and anyone else for that matter)

Your post above appears on my page 8...PAGE EIGHT!!!.

Go to the top of the screen and click on "my stuff" drop down menu then choose "edit preferences". You can then adjust the number of topics & posts you view per page. I've got mine set to 99 topics per page and then 70 posts per page (99 is sometimes a bit too much).

While there you can also adjust your "Time Format" such that the post times are adjusted to your specific time zone instead of US Central Time.

It makes threads sooooo much easier to read when you don't have to click back and forth.

Mr. W

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
T
T
Mr. W,

Juat thanks, and you know what it is alot better to be able to view many more posts on the same screen w/o having to try to view and read many more succeding screens. Just thank.

Tom

K
K
I rather enjoy have to click succeeding screens, it's like turning a page.

But to each his own! smile

K
K
Bingo - why are you here?

about 108 posts ago, you mentioned you were here for a marriage purpose. Yet 108 posts later, all I can see is whining and complaining about people who post here and give you feedback.

The 12 step program offers a good motto you could do well to learn:

TAKE WHAT HELPS AND LEAVE THE REST

If you persist in posting here without getting to the point, you have robbed other legitimate betrayed partners of 108 (and counting) needed responses that would make a difference for them in their lives.

Since we're not helping you (except meeting your unquenchable need for negative attention), please go away until you have something of marriage builder importance.

If you are here to detract from the purpose of Marriage Builders, then you are in violation of TOS.

The rest of us would do well to not give this never mind - accurate label but definitely in violation of TOS any further negative attention. He just gets louder and more obnoxious when we do.

Bingo - if you truly want help for something with regard to your relationship, then get on with it. 108 posts of nothing is a waste of space.

Cafe Plan B link http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2182650&page=1

The ? that made recovery possible: "Which lovebuster do I do the most that hurts the worst"?

The statement that signaled my personal recovery and the turning point in our marriage recovery: "I don't need to be married that badly!"

If you're interested in saving your relationship, you'll work on it when it's convenient. If you're committed, you'll accept no excuses.
F
F
Originally Posted by bingo
fred. how goes it ?
It goes here.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
T
T
****edit****

Last edited by Dufresne; 04/28/10 01:57 AM. Reason: Personal Attack
B
bingo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
you're right. I wont waste your time any more.
I'll stick to professional counselling.
Good luck to all.

Page 27 of 39 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation