Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 76 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 75 76
K
K
You have a reason to snoop, you NEED to know for the good of your kids. Don't feel bad.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
OP Offline
H
D!ck told DD that we won't have health insurance starting May 1. I text about COBRA and, of course, D!ck says he can't afford it. Yep, I have a call into my attorney. He did put through an order when D!ck lost his job, but the court date is still two weeks away.

And, I have evidence that D!ck has continued on-line gambling since he lost his job and has been to Vegas TWICE.

It's all about priorities and, obviously, his old family -- HIS KIDS -- mean diddly-squat compared to OW.

Sick, sick, sick. Karma -- TAKE HIM AWAY.

C
C
I agree with Karma - you MUST keep snooping and gathering evidence. This guy is is just plain DUMB. He is going to be deep fried in court.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
OK... just checked his bank account. Just today -- $200 gambling. Grand total ON-LINE since he lost his job - $1,700. And who knows the loss from the Vegas trips.

I hope this shows he HAS money -- he's just not CHOOSING to pay for health insurance.

And the tone of his text messages.... anger, hatred... directed at me and my attorney. Like we had ANYTHING to do with this.

And the kicker? He says that he'll have a $6,000 tax bill thanks to me not giving him a kid as a dependent. THIS -- is such crap. I tried to get him to consider filing joint. Then I shared my income information so he could run several versions. It ended with him saying no to anything joint and for me to just file on my own. Which I did -- literally -- via TurboTax.

Now he whining.

I want to say -- Hey, Bucko. Go back to all those people you LOANED money to from our home equity line and our kids savings account and ask THEM to put their necks out for you. My guess is that NO ONE will lend him a dime.

Oh... and no job yet. Did tell DD that he has several "meetings" lined up this week -- whatever that means.

What a pity party he's having. And me? DOING FABULOUS. No worries -- no anxiety. I've been through so much that this doesn't really phase me. I'll just be proactive and work through the attorney. I won't let this latest episode get me down.

K
K
Did you say you had a job, HH?

Are you good at writing or coding? I have a website you can go to if so. You or your kids I mean.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

H
OP Offline
H
Yes, do share Karma. I work part-time but may need another source of income.

K
K
I'll delete when you take it down.

H
OP Offline
H
Got it! Thanks.

K
K
What else have you heard about PP and WH?

H
OP Offline
H
You mean Bimbo and D!ck? I found a photo of her in his email this weekend. She's in a bathing suit -- sitting in a VIP-type pool area in Vegas -- smoking a cigar and looking like she has not a worry in the world.

She's so cocky, I just really, REALLY want to slap her. She's the only one who has benefitted from this whole fiasco. She got a roommate who pays her bills. She's traveled and enjoyed fancy hotels, spas and restaurants. She got a dog, new clothes, teeth fixed, boob job, Tiffany jewelry, etc.

And if it all ends tomorrow, she has gained. And she will use this gain to find the next wayward victim.

Same for PP in Hope's situation.

K
K
I am so sorry! I was browsing Hope's thread AND yours, and...I am sorry.

And he will wonder what he did wrong, too. And he will blame you when she does leave.

H
OP Offline
H
Hey, don't apologize. They're the same at this point. Bimbo and PP. D!ck and WH. Just self-centered aliens who want nothing to do with us or our kids.

Good thing Hope and I have people like you, Karma, in our lives. You keep us going. You keep us sane. You listen when we vent. You offer constructive suggestions.

Because when you get to this point -- well, you REALLY need friends.
clap
Thanks, Karma.

K
K
Oh, Holy, you really are too kind. blush

H
H
Hey Holy, you can't compare PP and XH to D*ck and Bimbo.

My XH and PP are truly in luuuuvvveeee. It is different and she is his soulmate.

How could anyone not understand that! LOL

Waywards...ugh

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
S
S
Originally Posted by karmasrose

And he will wonder what he did wrong, too. And he will blame you when she does leave.

I sometimes get Holy and Hope mixed up also....they are two threads that I read regularly and if I am not mistaken, I think they came here around the same time.

These darn Waynerds are so much alike too that its hard not to get them mixed up....in my mind the waynerds and OP all look the same, like Pigs...so I get them mixed up occasionally. grin

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
P
P
D!ck told DD that we won't have health insurance starting May 1. I text about COBRA and, of course, D!ck says he can't afford it.

Are you in Texas too Holy? If so, health insurance is not a CHOICE. By statute he must provide it or reimburse you for it for his children.

You might want to check into the "Innocent Spouse" law if he's going to end up owing Uncle Sam. They will come after whoever they think has the $$ or the job unless you speak up.

Your WH is really pissing me off. mad

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
H
Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Originally Posted by karmasrose

I sometimes get Holy and Hope mixed up also....they are two threads that I read regularly and if I am not mistaken, I think they came here around the same time.

These darn Waynerds are so much alike too that its hard not to get them mixed up....in my mind the waynerds and OP all look the same, like Pigs...so I get them mixed up occasionally. grin

Our waywards are the same. I think they must have drank the same "kool-aid". There were times that they were actually in Las Vegas at the same time. They even have the same first name (no not D*ck rotflmao).

Maybe PP and Bimbo could meet up and give each other tips. PP can talk about plastic surgery and Bimbo can tell her how to cover up the scars with Mary Kay makeup. faint

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
Stillhere -- It's OK to get us mixed up. Hope and I pretty much talk on the phone once or twice a day, so we tend to share the same thoughts. And we're both Italian Catholic Virgos with WH's sharing the same first name. Go figure!

And PrincessMeggy -- I put another call into my attorney. I'm in California, and D!ck is suppose to provide the insurance since it's available to him. He was to have a meeting with his attorney yesterday. Hopefully, the guy urged him to keep the health insurance or risk pissing off the judge next month.

And as for "innocent spouse" under taxes -- I filed separately this year. Am I still liable if D!ck owes? Hate to chalk ANOTHER thing to the list of crimes that D!ck's committed.

L
L
rotflmao

I admit, I sometimes struggle too and I make sure I read back a few posts to see who's thread it is. It isn't helped when you both post on each others threads too laugh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
Originally Posted by Holyheart
She's the only one who has benefitted from this whole fiasco. She got a roommate who pays her bills. She's traveled and enjoyed fancy hotels, spas and restaurants. She got a dog, new clothes, teeth fixed, boob job, Tiffany jewelry, etc.

And if it all ends tomorrow, she has gained. And she will use this gain to find the next wayward victim.

Same for PP in Hope's situation.

Man, is this true in my case too. Usually the case with the single OPs. The OP in my case will inherit everything I have worked for. She has a sugar daddy on death's door and knows it. They gain everything and have sacrificed nothing.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
Page 49 of 76 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (whwh747474), 473 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation