Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
TIME got it right:

Johny's HO on Oprah

LG

F
F
Wow. When TIME describes Hunter I can just see my stbxWW.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
M
M
I didn't watch the interview - didn't want to waste the time - but I did read some transcripts, like the one you linked to.

The word "delusional" comes up a lot when talking about Johnny's Ho. She is in total denial and lives in her own hippie-fantasy world, but I guess she couldn't live with herself any other way.

What I'd like to say to her is: I don't care if the Edwardses had the worst marriage on the planet. That did not give you the right to invade it and intrude in it. YOU do not get to make the decision FOR ELIZABETH that "the marriage is over." Only the people IN the marriage get to make that decision. How selfish and stupid and arrogant can you be?

The jaw-dropping selfishness and self-absorption are probably the most disgusting things about her. I hope she and "Johnny" do end up married, and I hope that in a couple of years some other self-absorbed wh*re comes along and decides that "the marriage is already over" and helps herself to some Johnny behind this one's back.

Let's see your authentic self then, you stupid ho. Trouble is - this IS your authentic self. Yeah, I'd be in full-blown denial, too.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
T
T
My absolute favourite quote from the article:
Oprah simply brought a big bag of rope to her interview with the mother of John Edwards' love child, and doled out enough at a time to let Hunter macram� herself an attractive noose

M
M
p.s. Men don't cheat because their marriages are bad. They can and do leave ruined marriages and get a divorce. Then they're single and available and you can sleep with them all you want.

No, honey, men cheat because they want to have it all - they want both a wife AND girlfriends

Johnny didn't come on to you because he "loved" you. He came on to you because you looked like you'd put out for him. And he was right.

Men don't cheat because their marriages are bad. Their marriages are bad because they cheat.

And if you are stupid enough to get involved with a MARRIED MAN, then yes you ARE a homewrecker because you had no damn business sticking your nasty self into anyone else's family. Whether the marriage is "over" or not is NOT for you to say.

Jeez. As sickening as it is to see this delusional wh*re get air time, at least she and Tiger's collection are making it clear how selfish and stupid these women really are.

They believe what a MARRIED MAN tells them and feel free to invade and intrude on somebody else's family, and then they can't understand why there's nothing but wreckage and destruction for everyone involved.

Oh, I hope she does marry Johnny. That would be the best justice she could ever receive.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
S
S
What's interesting is that I was just over reading posts on TOW and all those OW on there were appalled at what a 'terrible representation' Rielle was for OW all over the world. They were concerned that now people would think ALL OW were as horrible as Rielle. MrRollieEyes

Memo to Rielle: You know it's bad when even the majority of OW (who are very proud of being OW) think you're slimy!

D
D
Originally Posted by Mulan
What I'd like to say to her is: I don't care if the Edwardses had the worst marriage on the planet. That did not give you the right to invade it and intrude in it. YOU do not get to make the decision FOR ELIZABETH that "the marriage is over." Only the people IN the marriage get to make that decision. How selfish and stupid and arrogant can you be?

hurray

Me: BW, 46
Him: WH, 48
EA/PA with co-worker 8-08 to 7-09
D-day 7-29
NC 8-17
OW and WH both fired from jobs
OW lost court case for restraining order- judge called her a "practiced deciever" who manufactured evidence!!
C
C
I sometimes read TOW (i.e. Ho's R Us) board and the women on that board are so delusional also. They are no different. The only difference is Rielle is more arrogant and self-entitled. The women on TOW hide out in little corners of hotel rooms or back seats of cars waiting on their MM to come and service them when he can give them a few minutes of their time. They are all slimy mold IMHO.

S
S
I agree, cobol girl. I have looked on that site a couple of times (trying to gain some understanding, I suppose) and I can only tolerate very small portions of it because all the B.S. and entitlement becomes very nauseating, very quickly.

One thing that was actually helpful in reading there was to realize how really miserable they are, too. They are bitter and feel used and angry and want a commitment from MM and are nervous about getting caught yet resentful he doesn't leave his wife for them, want more time with him, etc, etc.

It really helped me realize that A's are just all around rotten for everyone involved, including the OW (and rightly so).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation