Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 76 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 75 76
H
H
Just popping in to become the 1000 poster.

What do I win???

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
OP Offline
H
Congrats. hurray

You win an all expenses NOT paid trip to visit me. Or, better yet, meet me in Vegas. Yeah, yeah... D!ck's "monkey business" get away. Hey, I deserve some fun once in a while, too. Let's see how I do in court on Thursday to see if I have enough to start financing a trip.

Wow -- 1,000st poster. Exciting, yet sad.

I really wish I never had to post here in the first place. Affairs suck!!

H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart
Congrats. hurray

You win an all expenses NOT paid trip to visit me. Or, better yet, meet me in Vegas. Yeah, yeah... D!ck's "monkey business" get away.

Wow -- 1,000st poster. Exciting, yet sad.

Can we go to "sin city" in October to witness the affairage of XWH and PP. Wouldn't that be a blast???

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
C
C
HH,

I've got my ringside seat and popcorn ready for tomorrow night. Can't wait to hear about the D!ck Fry.

And yes, I want tartar sauce with that!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
No D!ck fry.... YET.

Seems our appearance will have to wait until Monday. After being there all morning, it was pushed back due to an afternoon conflict. I did have a discussion with my attorney about the master plan. He loves, loves, loves the information I found. Seems D!ck even signed a statement saying he was fired, out of work, and couldn't afford health insurance AFTER he accepted the new job. Seems Mr. D!ck purposely held off starting so he wouldn't have to disclose today.

Too bad HH is always one step ahead of him.

And D!ck's new attorney provided a settlement to look over. Nothing I hadn't seen before. He's still not taking responsibility for the debt. Think he's trying to scare me into agreeing since he's UNEMPLOYED.

And I looked good today. Had on my new Bombshell bra from Victoria's Secret. FIL came by to sit with me for a few hours. Later heard that D!ck called his mom complaining that his family has turned their backs on him.

Waaaaa,waaaa..... cry me a river, build me a bridge....

He's forgetting he started this war. He got his prize -- Bimbo. I wanted my husband and my family. I only got the family part.

L
L
meh, the way D!ck is, you got the best bit.

Hope D!ck enjoys his prize and all that goes with it smile

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
Doesn't the a$$whole know the reason his family turned their backs on him? Maybe someone should explain it since he doesn't seem to get it.

How dare they make us wait unti Monday! UGH!

HH deserves justice now!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

K
K
Seems D!ck even signed a statement saying he was fired, out of work, and couldn't afford health insurance AFTER he accepted the new job.

[bugs bunny accent]What a maroon[ / BBA ]

His a#@ is getting roasted. What all do yuo have again other than this signed statement from D!ck?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
H
H
Updating for Holyheart.

Seems D%ck got into her email account and changed her security questions and have now officially locked her out and in turn she cannot get into the internet also.

The true issue might be that he has access to her email and found some of the documents she has been holding for court.

When HH can log on she will be updating you again. She did go to court today and unfortunately her CS was reduced.

Then she got some nasty text messages from OW that shows how low class this woman is. Again HH will be posting these and ask Schoolbus to interpret the "pig latin"

HH came thisclose to sending OW the pic of her Vjay but held back.

Life goes on. Waywards are nuts.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

S
S
UUGGGHHH!!! mad

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
C
C
mad for me too.

Why do the waywards always come out ahead in court? I hate that!!!!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

K
K
Poor Holy!

Oh gosh. Holy, I'm not religious, so I can't pray, but...I'll wish real hard!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

K
K
If Holy gets back on, tell her she can email me the evidence (if D!ck didn't delete it all). I'll gladly hold onto anything that will help her!

H
H
Good idea karma.

Poor HH is also in the midst of putting a graduation party for DD tomorrow night and this has really ruffled her. She does not want to wreck or undermine her DD with all of this wayward stupidness.

Bimbo really baited her in the texts that she sent to HH. Saying bimbo remarks that her and D*k are so good together and every time that D*ck goes to court that they have great sex each time and wanted to thank her for that. She was really pushing her buttons. Don't know why she picked today to try and wind HH up.

It was the OW babble that you would find on TOW...pure trash.

I wonder how much it would cost to rent a billboard and put Bimbo's Vjay for all the world to see (not that it hasn't been seen quite enough all ready).

I am praying for HH and her blessed family.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

L
L
Oh dear!

Please tell HH I will add her to my prayers. I hope she has copies of the D!ck stuff somewhere apart from her email.

and baiting OW's, whatever. Just shows how unclassy the broad is. Besides, it just makes me wonder why she feels ther need to do this now. Not getting all her piggish joy in affairland anymore???

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
K
K
Yes, you have to wonder about that.

Why bait her? D!ck had some victory today, so why....

H
H
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Yes, you have to wonder about that.

Why bait her? D!ck had some victory today, so why....

Ditto, that was the first thought. D&ck had a victory in court and Bimbo reacts...you think they would be celebrating instead of attacking. I don't get it.

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

K
K
Maybe that's just how she celebrates...maybe there's not enough drama for them.

T
T
mad

Waywards and OW's have to be the lowest forms of life on the planet. Please remind HH that it's all about the drama. Their relationship is built on a semi-fictional "us vs them" fantasy that they are attempting to form into reality. They will stop at nothing to hurt the BS. Believe me, I have battlescars from this.

(((HolyHeart)))

S
S
mad All I can say is OW is a B@#CH!!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
Page 51 of 76 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation