Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2384008 06/02/10 03:38 PM
J
OP Offline
J
does anyone else here have a hatred for cell phones, text messaging.......I just listened to a friend of mine cry her heart out about her husband having an affair, and it started with texting and cell phone contact.....anytime of day, secrectly........what happened to the good old shared home phones where you couldn't contact someone in a car, while shopping, in a bar, anywhere you want.....I hate it and it has made it so easy now to conduct yourself in an affair now........sorry just needed to vent, feel free to vent yourself....

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
jessitaylor #2384010 06/02/10 03:42 PM
S
S
The next thing they will come out with is something that is imbedded into your brain...Then you wont even have to talk out loud or type to the OP, just communicate with them in your head....

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
stillhere8126 #2384016 06/02/10 03:50 PM
M
M
I think we have to keep the blame where it belongs - squarely on the heads of the cheaters. It's not the fault of an inanimate object that somebody decides to take a dump on their marriage and family.

I despise corporate culture, with the way it enables, encourages and rewards employees who cheat with each other - but the employees have to be foolish enough and self-destructive enough to take advantage of it in the first place or it wouldn't be there.

Besides, technology is a two-edged sword. See my earlier post today titled, "Facebook: A divorce attorney's best friend."

Heh.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation