Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2444766 11/20/10 07:23 AM
U
OP Offline
U

Hi

i would like to share my story(sorry if it is long)

Both: 36 years
DS:: 6 years
Marriage: 8, together: 10
Dday: 3 Nov, 2010

Glad that i found this website so i could share my story.

my M seemingly had less trouble, great sex, never fought and full of passion also great finance.
i work and she is SAHM.

around 2 weeks ago, i confront the W about her affair with a single guy(whom born by devil).
Affair went for a month (according to her). i started feeling odd, when she kept go out during my office hour
and not anymore did the usual activity, didn't bring and pick up my son at school and always
on the phone when me and son played together. and she often asked her mom to babysit son during this period.

my big suspicion raised when i asked her to take my son to meet me for lunch during office
lunch, she always did if i asked to this. but that day she told me that she had to visit her
old friend at a hotel but would be back around evening. a day before, i did put the GPS tracker on her car.
i then decided to take early leave to my boss and tracked her(by taxi) and found that she met a guy on a restaurant. they were very romantically
together during the meeting. i was very mad inside but tried to keep calm.i took the picture of them together. and then on the way home
i called her but no answered and left message telling that son is suddenly was sick when
he back from school. about 15 minutes, she rang me and i answered asking her to go home as the son was
in unwell condition. she agreed in hurry. i asked my bestfriend to get my son after school and bring him to his house
as my friend agreed to help me (he the one who told me that W met a guy and he saw it).

finally, at 3.00 p.m she was at home and in a panic asking me about the son. then i told her that son
is in our friend house and is in good condition not sick and i said"i have something to tell you" then
she looked very nervous and said" what is it". i told her i knew it and that she couldn't lie. tears coming from her eyes
but she still not sure for the topic "what are you going to talk about" then i replied "i do not love you anymore
after seeing you today at the restaurant". then she cried and confessed everything. i listened in while but then interrupted
and told her to leave the house and never return and i dont want to saee her anymore. had to separated forever and working on D.

she begged and pleaded on my knees but i ignored and use my knee to push her. she cried for 15 minutes and i raised my voice to
ask her go and she asked me what could she do to make me cancel the separation and Divorce i said "nothing". and she insisted
me she would do everything i want to get back with me. then i told her" kill the guy and i will think if i would get you back"(but i
never really want her anymore). she was down and telling me that it was a crazy thing then i replied it is not as crazy as her affair.
she cried and then picked her phone, calling the guy and she told him its over and then hung up but then the phone ringing, she shutted
her phone. i pushed her to go out and she did but didnt pack and went to her mother house and told her mother and whole family
everything after that. she came back day after when i was at office to get her goods and stayed at her parents even all the family member
still cannot accept her act. she tried calling me and left many messages and i only replied about D effort.

and now my son lives with my mom and dad i asked them to take care of him temporarily until further progress.

its been two weeks, and i am here staying strong and doing usual thing. i never miss her i erase her immediately, its hard
but i'm sure i will be better. no love for her. i'm in effort for D.

i consider marriage is a sacred and important thing to be preserved and hate cheating or affair. i told her this before we married.

i am not thinking to re-marry so far but i will be on my feet to live strong and take care of my Son.

well that is my story and sorry for my english not so good.

if someone would like to give their opinion on this. it is no problem.

thx for reading.

M
M
Welcome, untouchables.

It is clear from your post that you have made your decision to remove your wayward wife from your life permanently. If that is what you choose I certainly respect that.

I just wonder: why are you on a Marriage Building website? Any reason in particular? I mean, you are certainly welcome to be on here, but I'm curious - what is your goal in being on this site?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

U
OP Offline
U
that is a good question maritalbliss.

i just want to give support to other BS ... to stay strong on their life, so that they could focus on their life after affair or Divorce(even im not yet divorced).

if you havve perspective about this foruim only for marriagebuilding things then why there is a sub forum for divorce.

M
M
Originally Posted by untouchables1974
that is a good question maritalbliss.

i just want to give support to other BS ... to stay strong on their life, so that they could focus on their life after affair or Divorce(even im not yet divorced).

if you havve perspective about this foruim only for marriagebuilding things then why there is a sub forum for divorce.
Oh, don't get me wrong, untouchables - you are very much welcome to post all you wish. I was just trying to see if there was anything in particular that we could help you with.

D-Day 2-10-2009

U
OP Offline
U
i will ask for help when it needed.

cheers.

M
M
Thanks for sharing your story, untouchables, and welcome to Marriage Builders. I am sorry this has happened to you and your son. frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2444781 11/20/10 09:22 AM
U
OP Offline
U
thx melody.

seems like you and maritalbliss are senior here, i have to respect both of you.

T
T

cheers.

Oh so you are an expert. Great we always can use the help.

And, what type of expert are you?

How many affairs where you were the BH?

How many divoces have you been through?

TheRoad #2444784 11/20/10 09:30 AM
U
OP Offline
U
theroad

very poor perspective you have. with my statement, it does not intend that i am an expert.

U
OP Offline
U
if there are any member do not like my post or me.
or they consider me as an expert.

fine.

the admin could erase me from this forum and also my thread. i dont mind.

C
C
U1974

I admire your strength and purpose of mind. American men could learn from your example, so many have been emasculated by western culture that they turn into blubbering beta males when confronted by their black hearted cheating wives. Good luck to you sir!

M
M

cheers.

Please do - we're here to help. I'm sorry you have to be here, and that you've had to endure what your WW did to you and your son.

D-Day 2-10-2009

U
OP Offline
U
probably i will ask advice of whether i will fall in love to another woman after this experience. can i fall in love again.

need advice from those who experienced this.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 405 guests, and 98 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation