Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I was at my daughters house today and SIL mentioned how now it has become a problem for some people because according to an astrologer somewhere all sun signs have shifted. Ya know Scorpios,(me), are now Libras, and so on.

We had a good laugh about this, and the philosophys behind the system, and trappings also.

Just don't know what I should do today now, or who Im compatible with, or who I am anymore.

Thought it would be good for a laugh anyway. Maybe John Edwards can tell me who I am or what I will become based on my past and animal nature.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
K
K
I refuse to acknowledge the shift...what, were all signs pushed up? Or down?

I am still a Gemini, darnit!

But seriously, John should be able to help. I'm sure. /sarcasm

stickout

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
OP Offline
C
Lol, well Im a Gemini Moon in my chart. My first wife was Gemini, another women I was in love with was a gemini?!?!?

According to astrology, What a mans moon sign is determines his personality, and a women with the same sign is a good match.

I refuse to beleive that whatever my strengths and weaknesses,(sometimes they are both one and the same), would be in my better interest to cater to, by looking for someone that agrees with me in that reflection.

Lol, the blind leading the blind.

But here is my joke of the day on that. It is a bumpersticker that had me rolling.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers"

I also liked, "My Karma ran over your Dogma"

I don't know which way they shifted, I would say back, counter-clockwise, Libra coming before Scorpio. Lets see, Fire, Earth, Air, and then water, then repeat 3 times untill the cycle finishs with water.

At one time I spent a few months studing astrology, and decided that it promoted excuses and limited thinking through its promotion of, "you can't change what the stars have made you" I think it at best is a way to understand our human tendencys and make them an area that we are aware of, and at worse the aknowedgement of any truth in it will give us an excuse in behaving badly.

Threw out the whole system as any kind of answer to anything important.. IM in control of my destiny. I WILL NOT have my mind controlled by regulated dogmas that predict my behavior.

Wait,, isn't that What a Scorpio with Mars and Mercury also in Scorpio with a Gemini moon would say anyways...?

Man I hate it my Venus is in Capricorn and Saturn is in Sagitarius. faint

Ah, but I searched it and found no freedom in it. Just more chains that looked like comfort.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 259 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation