Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
F
F
Wow.

Hey, PSUBIKER, how about you go over to the After Divorce forum and have a few words with Pariah? He could stand to hear from a "brother in arms."

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
H
H
crazy stuff. Personally, I'd go for primary custody, requesting she get shared physical while paying you CS.

She'll never settle for 50/50, but she's damaged herself so badly with the judge that I could make a case for alienation of affection.

Just a thought. There's something to be said for simply ending the crap.

T
T
Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
she's damaged herself so badly with the judge that I could make a case for alienation of affection.

She certainly seems to have alienated the judge's affection!

tl

P
P
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
She certainly seems to have alienated the judge's affection!

tl
rotflmao

P
OP Offline
P
So, I receive an email from DD5's speech instructor addressing concerns exWW had about her progess. Evidently, exWW wasn't happy with her progress even though DD5 had blown away all her goals over the last couple of months. Anyways, here's ExWW's response to the speech instructor's email.

I would like to talk with you regarding DD5's grammar and other issues. I had mentioned to Kindergarten Teacher that I thought that DD5's speech progress had slipped a bit. -I am worried about the speech issues further impacting her grammar. Amanda dose well with beginning and end but struggles with the middle sounds. Hens the motor planning is impacting her grammar. She seems to patriot the info back well on command but struggles greatly in free speech and when motor planning is needed. I correct her grammar all the time but it don't help. My concerns are in regards to correcting these issues now as they come rather than later after she has incorrectly learned the grammar and changing this would be extremely hard. I has taken over a year to correct the miss use of me vs I.

I practically fell over my chair laughing at this email.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
S
S
Changed my mind

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
E
E
That's freakin' a work of art! She is quite the wordsmith rotflmao

I bet ya'll didn't know I have a patriot for a pet. He has a cage downstairs. A green patriot who talks real good. grin

He also patriots words back and forth all the time. I done taught him all I knowed. dance2

Fwiw, I would clearly assume that the speech instructor thoroughly enjoyed reading that email.

Again, not trying to bash on your wayward x, but my xwh has the most horrible spelling and he was ceo of a company. I used to have to correct all his press releases back when we were married to save face.

Patriots flying in the wild in Costco Rico sur are purty.

Last edited by peachyisback; 02/04/11 07:15 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
P
P
Is she dyslexic?
She writes like a dyslexic.

Last edited by Pepperband; 02/04/11 07:25 PM.
L
L
Hmmm...maybe your ex should learn proper grammar herself before trying to correct your daughter's!

That email is hilarious, and I bet the speech instructor even frames it! rotflmao

I correct her grammar all the time but it don't help.

I'm quite sure it doesn't help! rotflmao

Last edited by Lady_Clueless; 02/04/11 07:37 PM.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
T
T
I'm not sure we can blame that on dyslexia. I suppose it wasn't nice to laugh so much at it, but, oh what the heck? rotflmao

tl

S
S
I agree!
rotflmao rotflmao

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
E
E
Now I wonder...what exactly IS the PATRIOT act? rotflmao

And is one of my fave football teams the New England Parrots? [Linked Image from 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
L
L
PSU:

Maybe we can get SchoolBus to decipher that email of your ExWW.

She is trying SO HARD to say something, but it just doesn't come out right.

LG

P
P
Originally Posted by lousygolfer
PSU:

LG

I suspect she might have a learning/writing/reading disorder.

Perhaps dysgraphia. Perhaps dyslexic dysgraphia.

Schoolbus might have great insight.

L
L
Originally Posted by Pepperband
PSU:

LG

I suspect she might have a learning/writing/reading disorder.

Perhaps dysgraphia. Perhaps dyslexic dysgraphia.

Schoolbus might have great insight.

Pep:

I have no doubt that something is wrong with her. Whether dyslexia or dysgraphia or dyslexic dysgraphia. Or any of a number of other possible conditions. I would make a dime-store analysis of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, most likely.

She can also just be incredibly stupid. And thinking that she is so much smarter than she really is. And really, really incapable of realizing how stupid she really is. Therefore, FAS.

Just the simple act, by an external third party, (you or me) to show her the mistakes in that email would result in rage on her part. "What do you know!" or "You think your so smart!" type remarks would take place. She knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to say "Parroted" doesn't know how to spell it, and doesn't even realize that it IS spelled wrong. And something that might be an offical document, (sent to school counsler, no less) without even trying to clean it up? No realization of how stupid she really is.

LG

C
C
Pep:

I have no doubt that something is wrong with her. Whether dyslexia or dysgraphia or dyslexic dysgraphia. Or any of a number of other possible conditions. I would make a dime-store analysis of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, most likely.

She can also just be incredibly stupid. And thinking that she is so much smarter than she really is. And really, really incapable of realizing how stupid she really is. Therefore, FAS...

I think you two have hit upon something, and I bet SB could help also.

L
L
Really, I do not think that there is anything for SB to decipher here.

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Its not like she is trying to say something between the lines, or infer something else from what she said. She is just dumb.

My take.

LG

L
L
I think that email is something she thought would go toward proving what a loving and concerned mother she is.

I would think that if a person knows she is dislexic or has some other learning disorder, she would take pains to make sure that anything she sent to the school or a teacher was correctly written.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
A
A
PSUBiker, you sound well. I am so glad.

My first thought was that this paragraph was written during alcohol or drug intoxication. Even a stupid, sober person would not send something like this to an offical who could potentially influence custody.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
C
C
Originally Posted by armymama
PSUBiker, you sound well. I am so glad.

My first thought was that this paragraph was written during alcohol or drug intoxication. Even a stupid, sober person would not send something like this to an offical who could potentially influence custody.

AM

Given her past as I recall, this could also be true..
As LG points out, though, she probably is just dumb, and if it walks like a duck...
If you have no more reason for ammunition, possibly most that any deciphering could be good for, would be for future reference, for your children when they grow up.

Otherswise it is just a sad observation of a broken woman clutching at straws to gain control, and will just bring a tear to the eyes.

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,183 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation