Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 89 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 88 89
S
S
And gwandbabies are gweat.....Just ask my mom,dad and MIL...My baby boy is hiwawious...weally, he is!!!! He makes us all waugh and waugh.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
T
T
My Rant:

Idiotic rednecks who break the law and destroy living things.....like 130 year old live oaks on the campus of DH's alma mater.

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
I think the phrase "true feelings" puke is such a load of teenage crap.

STOP SAYING THIS DRIVEL!

Events may be proven true or untrue.
Feelings just are.
Feelings have no IQ.
Feelings are not reason.
There is no formula to prove a feeling is "true" puke

People have watched too much "The Bachelor".

Is that your truth?? flirt

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by faithful follower
My vent for today is about near 30 year old grown children that refuse to do what this future grandma wants and get married and have my grandbabies already!

I second this vent. My boy is 28, and no grandchildren.. sigh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Check out Charlie Sheen's waywardesque rant. He sounds incredibly like quite a few waywards that have passed through MB over the years including many that FINALLY left with their lizards in a tizzie.

These are classics:

Originally Posted by sheen
�I�m tired of pretending like I�m not special,� Sheen continued. �I�m tired of pretending like I�m not bitching, a total fricking rock star from Mars, and people can�t figure me out; they can�t process me. I don�t expect them to. You can�t process me with a normal brain.�

Originally Posted by sheen
He also again took aim at Alcoholics Anonymous, calling it a failed system developed by a �broken-down fool that was a plagiarist.� He claimed he has conquered his own drug and alcohol problems by the sheer force of his will: �I closed my eyes and made it so.�

After checking himself out of rehab, Sheen set up his own home rehab facility called �Sober Valley Lodge,� from which the principles of A.A. had been banned. �I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path, because it was written nice,� he said. �It was written for normal people, people that aren�t special. People that don�t have tiger blood, you know, Adonis DNA.�

Whole article here - full msnbc article

A
A
And Charlie has two girlfriends living with him, referred to as "The Goddesses". And when the interviewer was at Charlie's house, so were Charlie's twin children. Gag.

AM

Last edited by armymama; 02/28/11 05:34 PM. Reason: can't spell worth a rat

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
S
S
Charlie has also, reportedly, purchased 3 houses in the same neighbourhood. One for each of his exes, with his children and one for him and his "harem." Ummmm, fantasy of D anyone?

Now, I saw on the news, that he is asking for a raise to go back to "his" show, for all of the trouble CBS has put HIM through. Entitled anyone? I hope they do us ALL a favour and don't let that show start up again. He needs some REAL consequences. It can't ALWAYS be about money.

He just needs to hit rock bottom before he kills himself.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
Okay, new rant:

On second thought...I'll save this one. Charlie's thread is too good to sidetrack grin

Last edited by maritalbliss; 02/28/11 01:14 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
I agree with you, Bliss...It's hard to watch.

On Charlie Sheen: As the child of a father who had Bipolar Disorder and chose not to medicate this is like watching his life unfold again. Even harder to watch than what Bliss is talking about. Charlie is suffering from severe grandiose delusions. It's very obvious to me. It makes my stomach churn with anxiety. Watching his stuff on the news has triggered my mom greatly -- she's been having nightmares and is even experiencing fresh anger towards my father who has been dead since June of 2007.

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

T
T
I do not understand why the man won't just get diagnosed and get on meds. Granted, as we all know, even with meds bipolar people aren't perfect flirt crybaby puke but at least he'd be manageable.
including many that FINALLY left with their lizards in a tizzie.

Maybe someone should run over his lizard, pull out the scales one by one, and then do a happy dance kiss

M
M
Originally Posted by Tawandabelle
Granted, as we all know, even with meds bipolar people aren't perfect flirt crybaby puke but

None of us are, Luri. I will never stop being impressed with the way you handle your illness. You are inspiring.

Mrs. W

P.S. Posting something for you in OtherTopics, check it out when you can. smile

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
Originally Posted by MrWondering
Check out Charlie Sheen's waywardesque rant. He sounds incredibly like quite a few waywards that have passed through MB over the years including many that FINALLY left with their lizards in a tizzie.

Hollywood people = losers. NEXT!

Exposure 101

S
S
I don't usually watch shows like Access Hollywood. I happened to be watching it today though and they had a man on, from NBC, who interviewed Charlie. They were talking about it and they believe, in their infinite wisdom, that he is just speaking truthfully and without a filter. REALLY? And that DOESN'T seem OFF to these people? They actually said that they are more enamored with him and that they find this all "entertaining." I think that is just SICK. Entertaining? A man is going bonkers and falling down a rabbit hole that he may never climb out of and all they can do is WATCH and be entertained. ARGH.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
T
T
I like ML's succinct comment! smile

I actually cried the first time I saw Charlie's rant. Behind all that crap he is spewing I bet there is a part of him that is terrified. I feel the same way about those reality shows where they highlight and follow around people with all these issues and hoardings and such. That is not supposed to be entertainment. Although I will say that I am still just....aghast over the poor woman who eats her couch cushion stuffing.......

P
P
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
stickout

Jealous?

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
stickout

Jealous?

OH YES! Color me jealous of high brows like Susan Sarandon and Janeane Crapafalo. grin

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by Tawandabelle
I feel the same way about those reality shows where they highlight and follow around people with all these issues and hoardings and such.

At least there is no posturing with the people on Hoarders. Hollywood actors are just as disgusting, but they cover up their true nature slightly better. laugh

Exposure 101

L
L
He reminds me of a guy we used to have working for us. Our employee was warned once for showing up for work on Monday morning after a weekend binge...reeking of booze, although he had sobered up. He was sent home to shower, change, and brush his teeth.

A few weeks later, he showed up for work on a Tuesday morning in the same condition, so we suspended him for a week.

On Friday night, he hit the booze again and called my hubby to talk about his job. He actually said, "Well, I'll come back to work on Monday for $5 more per hour." Hubby almost fell out of his chair laughing!

Hubby told him, "Nope, if you want a job, you'll show up for work on time, clean, with clean clothes, and not smelling like a brewery. Show up again like you did this week, and you're fired."

Charlie Sheen is not all that! I never have thought so!

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
S
S
Color me jealous of high brows like Susan Sarandon and Janeane Crapafalo. grin
Is that a real person? What did she and Susan Sarandon do?

I'm a bit out of the loop.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
E
E
Oh yes...call me a woman seriously jealous of Janeane Crapolo!

And here's the link to Charlie Sheen's LATEST rant..so so so sad.

What to notice and what is important, is my xh suffers also from bipolar disorder (just was dx last year) and he sounded SO MUCH like Charlie Sheen with the grandiose language, the "I am a superhuman..so EPIC" type of verbage that it was just oral garbage that I heard for the last 7 years. His train wreck was over a few years, but Charlie's is instant. banghead

Those I do know who are medicated with bipolar (hugs to them) do well as long as they keep up with everything and aren't afraid to get the help. I have a friend who is doing amazing btw. But my xh? Fuel the wayward side with that, and this is what you get. Plus his drug use.
What is also important to notice in this clip is this...there is somebody encouraging this behavior. A skank ho. Yep. She is the one laughing at his inane remarks, who is egging him on, and is constantly trying to get his attention by him coffee and sitting nearby, literally hanging on every word. mad

If you ever WANT to really know what an exaggerated yet real version of an ow is, that is it. Just like that woman who is reinforcing his horrible behavior. naughty

tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f7f7ad32-332e-4ce1-9930-bd1c8636db89

and another PUKEFEST affairage from tinseltown um no...make that HO YORK! Kelsey Grammar married his 23 year old, almost same age as his daughter who is also getting married, mistress. puke

In perfect grandiose wayward style, he serenaded his "bride" no make that WISTRESS and she was awed by his vocalizations on their affairage day...

The song? And I am NOT KIDDING...

He sang to the ho bag a little classic tune..

"WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I"? rotflmao

When you stop crying from seeing the result of long term wayward-behavior (I seriously almost cried today) you might then change and begin laughing hilariously at the utter fool Kelsey Grammar has made of himself.

And to think I once actually watched "Fraser".

Last edited by peachyisback; 02/28/11 07:59 PM.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
Page 36 of 89 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 88 89

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation