Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I was reading about these two and wanted to get some advice. I need to know a few things about them from anyone that has used them please!

1. how long does it take to load them on to the PC?
2. if using SpectroPro how long roughly do you need to have access to the PC to review the reports? do they have to be reviewed right on the PC or can you save the file and then view later at your leisure on another PC? if so how long does that take (to save the file)?
3. if using eBlaster is there any indication on the PC that the files are being sent? I think a might have read somewhere that there might be some sort of indication to the user? a small indication but still there?

I have access to the PC but it is for very small periods of time - maybe once a week, twice tops for about 5 min, maybe 10 if i'm lucky but usually on 5 min.

M
M
CITH, if you only have limited access to his computer, you should get eblaster because you only have to access his computer once. It emails the reports with no visible trace. It takes about 2 minutes to install it. You would buy it and download it to your own computer. Practice installing it on your own computer.

Copy the software onto a data stick and then insert it on his computer and install. Have the serial # handy when you do so you can quickly type it in.

There is no trace with eblaster so he won't be able to see it. Be sure and set up another webbased email account so he won't stumble across the reports in your email.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
purchased and installed eblaster but ran into problems.... it took about 8 min... but now have to reinstall when I have a chance since the first install had issues ;(

i'd love to install on my machine to 'practice' but if I put it on my machine to practice then I can't put it on his? i thought i read somewhere here that it will only install on one machine? that it 'knows' and will not work on a second once on the first one?

the thing I noticed on the first install is that it didn't ask me for preferences - ie how often to send reports? just my email address to send reports to...other then report time line are there any other options and if so how do you set them up?

C
OP Offline
C
i also got a copy of spectroPro - figured I can use it later if needed...

M
M
Originally Posted by CanITrustHim
purchased and installed eblaster but ran into problems.... it took about 8 min... but now have to reinstall when I have a chance since the first install had issues ;(

i'd love to install on my machine to 'practice' but if I put it on my machine to practice then I can't put it on his? i thought i read somewhere here that it will only install on one machine? that it 'knows' and will not work on a second once on the first one?

You would disable it after you practiced. When you get the first report in your email, you can change the settings from your own computer.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
i installed eBlaster on his PC - took several attempts as there were issues with his PC ... but it seems to be working now...

but i think i've also raised suspicions... because of the increased PC problems while i was trying to install ... it would freeze, give errors etc... plus he knows I was on there once... said I just needed to check something quick and it was easier then turning on my PC...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 454 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation