Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
for plan A, I do what a wife should do, but since he come home later, & doesn't want me bother, what else can I do?

looks like he has no response to whatever I did.

I ask him talk to MC, he doesn't want, I ask him sign MB course, he doesn't want, especially joint account. I can't read him.

I ask him talk to friend, he didn't, he talk to someone from church, but it's for ask if they can help that woman. if he is in withdraw, should I help him?

Last edited by heart2; 10/25/11 02:15 PM.

Me (BW): 45
WH: 45
Married: 18 years, relationship: 20 years
One way EA: 6 Month
D-Day: 09/21/2011
WH Want to stay & commit to MB: 12/27/2011

My Story: http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/u...447#Post2557447

C
C
Originally Posted by heart2
for plan A, I do what a wife should do, but since he come home later, & doesn't want me bother, what else can I do?

looks like he has no response to whatever I did.

I ask him talk to MC, he doesn't want, I ask him sign MB course, he doesn't want, especially joint account. I can't read him.

I ask him talk to friend, he didn't, he talk to someone from church, but it's for ask if they can help that woman. if he is in withdraw, should I help him?

the best way to help him is by telling him he must have no contact for life. That means he cannot have any contact. Even through other people. He cannot help her anymore.

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I got what you said

I try to help my WH out of withdraw, is there any good way, or just wait?

S
S
He's not in withdrawal until the A is dead and gone for LIFE. NCL is a MUST.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
you mean dead in his head? now I see it's still in his head. so how about withdraw, it's totally gone? a little confused

he said he didn't plan it, I believe, he said it's suddenly happen, just feel sorry, just want to help, I couldn't feel his sorry, his guity to me, one thing, only that woman. one time I ask him, if she accept, what will happen? no answer

even he think he act like man, responsible man & I'm a selfish woman

he doesn't like I stay at this site, I'll leave, as plan A, I don't want make him unhappy, please leave advice, I'll back tomorrow. thanks

Last edited by heart2; 10/25/11 06:54 PM.

H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I ask WH bring me the cel phone bill, and ask him how many her e-mail account he has, he said "I can't tell you", then ask me believe there is nothing happen, sofar I know nothing happen between them, but if he keep doing this, who knows what will happen, I can't believe him

Last edited by heart2; 10/26/11 07:36 AM.

C
C
I ask WH bring me the cel phone bill, and ask him how many her e-mail account he has, he said "I can't tell you", then ask me believe there is nothing happen, sofar I know nothing happen between them, but if he keep doing this, who knows what will happen, I can't believe him

Probably because there is still contact. maybe she has another phone or new number. If he wants to work on the marriage tell him to either comply or leave.

He is not in withdrawal yet because I would bet he is still in contact.

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I don't know what should I do now.

when we talk this issue, he looks he doesn't care, like I ask "did you call her after 9/27" he said "I don't remember, maybe yes, maybe no" "ok, maybe yes, it's that the answer you want" then he said he'll bring me the bill, "anything else?"

this morning, I ask how many account, he told me, there is nothing between them, ask me should not focuse on that, should focuse on us, how? and said "I feel something will happen, maybe not, I don't know"

sometime I feel he think it's fun to make me mad, what is next

Last edited by heart2; 10/26/11 08:07 AM.

H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I don't know whose word he'll listen, should I ask his co-worker or friend talk to him

C
C
I don't know what should I do now.

when we talk this issue, he looks he doesn't care, like I ask "did you call her after 9/27" he said "I don't remember, maybe yes, maybe no" "ok, maybe yes, it's that the answer you want" then he said he'll bring me the bill, "anything else?"

this morning, I ask how many account, he told me, there is nothing between them, ask me should not focuse on that, should focuse on us, how? and said "I feel something will happen, maybe not, I don't know"

sometime I feel he think it's fun to make me mad, what is next

Ask him if it was after 9/27 when was it?

Also, tell him to prove there is nothing there by being on board with your requirements. Tell him that you focusing on this will help you "focus on us". That is the path he must walk to restore the marriage.

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
9/27, WH agree NCL & stay with family.

I know even he call, mostly she'll no answer, but if he call, that mean he break NCL. he keep ask me understand he just want to make sure she is ok (what is call ok?), & think I'm selfish, I'm confused, I hope she's ok too, but I just can't let him care, am I too cold?

Is there anyone have idea, how long his withdraw will last? he is not in restore position now.

I hope I could help him out of fog, I mean like friend listen & talk, I'm not sure I could do that or not, but I need make sure if it's a good idea, please tell me, help or wait??

It's much more tough than what I thought. the progress is very little, even don't have any, but I'll report if I get, please follow & support.

Last edited by heart2; 10/27/11 06:47 PM.

N
N
Heart,

If it were me, I'd assume that you don't know the complete truth about what happened between your husband and OW. Something just doesn't sound right here, and I question just how one-sided their relationship actually was.

People don't just fall in love with random strangers--there must have been SOMETHING done on her part to bring out such extreme feelings in him. Make sense?

I would install a keylogger on your computer and spyware on his cell phone to see what, if anything, is going one between them.

Is OW married?

At some point, you're going to have to decide if you're going to stay married at all costs. This man clearly has no desire to make you feel safe in your own marriage and Plan B may be a good idea if things don't turn around.

I would flat-out refuse to have ANY discussion about this woman's well-being, but that's just me.

So start with the keylogger and spyware and see what you find. If you're worried about how to pay for them without your husband knowing, just take some cash and buy one of those Visa/Mastercard gift cards from the drugstore and use it to pay for the software. If he asks what you bought, tell him it was for feminine products and he'll likely drop the questions.

Something just doesn't make sense here, and his being in continued contact with this woman seems to be a reasonable solution.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
They are not stranger, they are coworker. he feel her respect & appreciate, but she already told him, she respect & appreciate him as professional, not man, then she quit job. I know her, this is for sure. he called her, leave message, but she didn't answer, the phone bill show under that number, only 1 min, so that is not problem. thanks GOD, it's one-way, but still in his head.

The problem is how he feel his EA, then he think he need think about the meaning of family, meaning of life, & think maybe single would be best way for him ... I told him "you're so strange now" that is why I search different web for different affair.

I post there is because I think we're similar, just try to give him another opinion.

for me, I already promise give him time to think, so I just wait, like plan A, but I couldn't see any benefit. I don't know what is next, hope someone could give more advice for MLC affair.

C
C
Hi Heart,
I just saw your post on strech's thread. Please don't think anyone is angry with you! We have all been impacted by infidelity or we wouldn't be posting here. We are just all at different stages. I am still pretty new to this too, and we are all learning, that is the point of us being here! Even the vets are learning by listening to other's situations and thinking about it before they respond with advice.

Keep reading, keep posting. MB really is a lifeline through infidelity.

You are welcome here.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
C
C
And Heart, please follow Northwood's advice to the letter. You need to snoop. Something sounds fishy about your WH's story.

Can you ring the employer youself and check if OW is still working there?

Remember, you can not believe what your WH says right now. You need to verify everything.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thanks for not mad at my rude act.

I know everyone there, she is not there, she is in other state now. That's why I'm wondering if it's MLC problem, because after this happen, WH is very depress, & think life is short, what is the meaning of life, if he want to & can stay with me.

I read Strech's post again this morning, it remind me I should think myself's interest first, if I try to find excuse for my WH or it's really have this kind of scientific reason there?

It's first time I search marriage at internet (stupid), & it's my first time I post at website.

M
M
It's first time I search marriage at internet (stupid), & it's my first time I post at website.
You're not stupid at all, heart. Don't think that for a minute. smile

The internet is full of people with their own agendas. It pays to be careful and research the things you read.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I read the post http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2492792&page=1
mentioned at Stretch's post, still I find my WH's behavior is almost exactly as that book. Now, he is thinking "We're just incompatible", it's almost last stage by that post, then should be divorce?

I don't know what is next, so I told myself, stop guessing, stop dancing, just do everything for myself, & prepare anything for worse.

H
heart2 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Since 8/16, EA happned, after 3 month suffer (withdraw), WH want to come back & commit to MB. I feel this time is different from last, he can show affection, when I'm sad, but I feel his feeling is not totally here, still with her?

We're reading book, & hope could recover. I thought I'm very calm after he need rethink, but now, looks like all my hurt feeling come back again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation