Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Long story short, back in September I found out my spouse was having a emotional affair with someone he met on the game World of War craft. We are currently working really hard to re-establish our relationship and move forward from this mess.

During one of my most trying times, I entered the OW name on two of the cheaters Databases on line. I had actually forgot even doing it, at the time it made me feel better to google her name and the entry come up. Well it appears now that someone googled her name, found the entries and now she is having people email my spouse threaten legal action if they are not removed.

I have intercepted the emails my spouse has not seen them. I have requested to have the blogs removed, one has been one is still up. My question and what I need advice on, there have been two emails sent from her or on behalf of her, one did not mention the blog post at all, just two lines from a song.
The second one that came today states that she had �sent a two very nice emails to your wife requesting they be taken down, for some reason she has gotten no response. This has caused OW and her family much emotional duress�

1. She has never contacted me, she doesn�t have any of my email address, she told the same thing to my spouse when this first blew up and I sent her a message on facebook, she told he she replied but she never did.

2. Really, she is suffering emotional duress? She expects me to respond in kind to her? LMBO!

Would you respond to this madness or just request the blogs be removed and let it go? My spouse and I have made such great stride in improving our relationship and I would hate for her to somehow get through to him and this blow up into something it shouldn�t have to.

Thanks for any advice! I am freaking out right now!

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
D-Day 1 Sept. 14 EA w/WOW guild member
D-Day 2 October 10th- discovery of 4 year EA affair that ended in 2007 (I thought it had ended in 2004 when I first discovered it)
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
In recovery, working hard, yet I am still scared it is only an illusion.
G
GJM Offline
G
He should close that email account and his Facebook.

Me: BH 36
Her: WW 34
Kids: D 14, S 12, S 9
DDay 1-6/2009
DDay 2-9/2011
DDay 3-11/2011
Filed for D 10/2011-Papers Served 11/2011
Divorce final May 24, 2012
My Story

I
I
Yes she should not be able to contact you as the details should be changed.

If you have proof of the EA do not be concerned about others knowing the truth.

There are cheaters databases? Seriously? Might put my WH and OW on there!

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

X
Xau Offline
X
Close the account and ignore them, no one can take you to court for telling the truth, if they do this will cause them even more anguish as there is nothing they fear more than public exposure.

What she is doing is getting her friends to try turn the pressure on you, hold the line don't blink or the OW is fishing trying to get your husband to respond.

Last edited by Xau; 02/18/12 03:53 PM.
A
A
IMO, she is fishing for contact. I agree with the others. Ignore her and close the email accounts. It will drive her CRAZY to get no response.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
M
M
Thanks for any advice! I am freaking out right now!
hurray Well done, putting that nasty broad on notice that her deeds may be known to others!

This is one more reason that people who thoughtlessly insert themselves into other peoples' marriages need to think about it first. We live in a digital age. It's a time when anything can be splashed on the internet for literally the whole world to see.

I would change your H's email address because it appears that OW still has it. Close that door.

If you put only true information on the cheater's database you have nothing to worry about, but it's your call - if you feel that removing it will eliminate your stress, take it down. You made your point to that nasty woman. She may think twice before she pulls such a selfish stunt again.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes I have the proof, nude pictures she sent him, emails, and facebook messages. I know she is just lying to her friends, or I thought it might just be her sending the emails under a different name.

Yes there are a ton of cheater databases on the web. Playersbook and cheaters caught online are just two.

Thanks!

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
D-Day 2 October 10th- discovery of 4 year EA affair that ended in 2007 (I thought it had ended in 2004 when I first discovered it)
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just did close that account. I don't think the husband used it anymore since I have change the password months ago and he hasn't said anything about it.

I will not respond to her..I agree it is more than likely driving her nuts that she is not getting a response back from him. He used to be the one to beg and plead with her if he didn't hear from her in some time. Hopefully she has forgot his cell number and won't try to contact him that way.

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
M
M
That is great that she is on the cheaters website. But did you notify her husband of the affair?

And I agree with the others that you should block her off.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
But did you notify her husband of the affair?

And I agree with the others that you should block her off.

She was/is not married. I am not sure if she had a serious relationship or not.

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by GJM
He should close that email account and his Facebook.

On Dday I blocked both of her FB pages from his and my account. So she can no longer contact him that way and he can't see her page either.

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
L
lkahead Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well after "googling" the email address of the "on behalf of" email that was sent from, I found out it was her boyfriend that is listed on her mothers funeral service page from about a year back (also found by googling) so I assume they are still together.

So I replied to her and him with screen shots of a facebook conversation she had with my WS stating she would tell her man to go "F' himself" if he didn't like what she was doing. Also one of her telling him she is harassed alot by women at work due to her relationship with thier spouse/boyfriend.

I also ended the email with the statement Do not contact either myself or my spouse again or have anyone else contact us on your behalf.

I am sure this is not the end of this, the boyfriend most likely didn't know she was doing this and she just told him I was some jealous wife of one of her former World of Warcraft guild members.

I am realived and nervous at the same time...

FWH-36
BW (Me)-41
DD-14
DS-10
DD-6
DD-2
N
N
Ouch! I can almost (I said ALMOST) generate a feeling of pity for Skanky.

1)She has an EA, for which she likely had great plans of "upgrading" to a full "Why-don't-you-leave-your-BW-and start-a-life-with-me?" situation.
2)You, the avenging angel, wreck that fantasy and quickly convince WH to drop FB, give up Skanky. You also perform a "stealth exposure".
3)She skulks off into her cess-pit, to await another brainless, classless STBWH, grateful that the prior attempt ended "no-harm, no-foul".
4)Her ignorant significant other attempts to clear her name, "wrongfully slighted".
5) WHAMMO! The full (illustrated) story is made available.
6)You come off as the innocent party, even if FWH finds out; "Well, sweetie, I had to publicize! Her people were being mean to me!"

Well played, Ma'am!

V
V
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
Ouch! I can almost (I said ALMOST) generate a feeling of pity for Skanky.

1)She has an EA, for which she likely had great plans of "upgrading" to a full "Why-don't-you-leave-your-BW-and start-a-life-with-me?" situation.
2)You, the avenging angel, wreck that fantasy and quickly convince WH to drop FB, give up Skanky. You also perform a "stealth exposure".
3)She skulks off into her cess-pit, to await another brainless, classless STBWH, grateful that the prior attempt ended "no-harm, no-foul".
4)Her ignorant significant other attempts to clear her name, "wrongfully slighted".
5) WHAMMO! The full (illustrated) story is made available.
6)You come off as the innocent party, even if FWH finds out; "Well, sweetie, I had to publicize! Her people were being mean to me!"

Well played, Ma'am!
If he has no idea about all this, I would tell him. Follows the concept of Radical Honesty while at the same time if she does find a way to make contact you've already let the cat out of the bag. No surprises. In the event this contact occurred it would send a message that WH truly doesn't want anymore contact from her. If he truly doesn't, he won't give a damn. If he balks, then you still have a problem that has to be addressed.

Also, if it were me (and keep in mind just me) I'd post her skanky ways on every cheater website I could find.

But, like I said; that's just me.

BTW...

Well Done!!!! clap

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation