Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27
X
OP Offline
X
I shouldnt wait to expo to omw first???What if OM's friends stand on his side and help cover up?My WW told me he is very popular and likeable amongst his friends.
Should I use the faux fb acct or my own ?

Last edited by xtremepain; 03/25/12 01:37 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by xtremepain
I shouldnt wait to expo to omw first???What if OM's friends stand on his side and help cover up?My WW told me he is very popular and likeable amongst his friends.
Should I use the faux fb acct or my own ?

Did you read my post? Use your own fb account and expose under your own name. Give them your email address and your phone #.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Can you tell if any of the OM's facebook friends are his wife's family members? I would specially target any of those because they will hopefully call her and let her know.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
I couldnt distinguish the family members of his wife.The OM actually has his friend list locked down as well.I could only copy the post comments made by his friends and be friended some of them with my faux acct.OK,need to lie down for awhile....need to clear my head ....

Last edited by xtremepain; 03/25/12 01:45 PM.
M
M
I couldnt distinguish the family members of his wife.The OM actually has his friend list locked down as well.I could only copy the post comments made by his friends and be friended some of them with my faux acct.

You don't need to friend anyone. Just go to their facebook pages and send them a private message. do you see the contact list of the OMW? If so, send them all private messages. You don't need to be anyone's friend to do that.

Exposure 101

M
M
If you have the contact list of the OMW, then you have an ace in the hole. Do you have her contact list?

Exposure 101

B
B
I couldnt distinguish the family members of his wife.The OM actually has his friend list locked down as well.I could only copy the post comments made by his friends and be friended some of them with my faux acct.OK,need to lie down for awhile....need to clear my head ....

I hope after your rest you will feel refreshed and take Melodylane's advice on exposing to OM's friends/family and ask them to contact his BW or give you the contact info.

You will feel alot of anxiety and stress as you're doing the exposure, but then you will feel a huge weight lifted.

Trust us, we understand how stressful it can be. Your WW will be angry, but remember your M can withstand her anger but not her affairs.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
Unfortunately I dont have the contact list of OMW.I opened a faux fb and added some of OM's friends hoping to find out if any of them could be family of OM or OMW.I didnt want to expose to OM's friends first becos like I said in my previous posts,I fear they will help him cover up and forewarn the OMW.Lots of OMs friends are cheaters themselves.I dont want to give the OM the chance to prepare for the expo.I am also making arrangements to the business before exposure in case crazy WW goes berserk and wreak havoc.She is capable of doing anything now...would have never thought in a million years that I need to protect myself from her.

Last edited by xtremepain; 03/26/12 05:37 AM.
B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I couldnt distinguish the family members of his wife.The OM actually has his friend list locked down as well.I could only copy the post comments made by his friends and be friended some of them with my faux acct.

You don't need to friend anyone. Just go to their facebook pages and send them a private message. do you see the contact list of the OMW? If so, send them all private messages. You don't need to be anyone's friend to do that.

Xtremepain,

Above Melodylane gave you excellent direction. I know you're scared to expose and some of his friends may spin the story to him, but you'll never know until you have tried.

I do understand about your business though. I would do whatever you need to protect yourself for your business.

Have you thought about calling the MBradio show and asking the Harley's for direction also? While you wait?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

X
OP Offline
X
I emailed the radioshow 2 weeks ago.No response.

B
B
I emailed the radioshow 2 weeks ago.No response.

Email again because sometimes Joyce doesn't get the emails.

One of my emails she responded in a day and one of mine she didn't and I had to email again.

Try again.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

X
OP Offline
X
I was just reading up on the OM fb.A friend of his posted some new age babble of what love really is....something along the line of love being just a feeling and enjoy it while it lasts without regrets.....blah blah.....and everyone liked it!I actually think the OM would the envy of the group when I expose to his friends.

X
OP Offline
X
Ok,i will email again

M
M
I was just reading up on the OM fb.A friend of his posted some new age babble of what love really is....something along the line of love being just a feeling and enjoy it while it lasts without regrets.....blah blah.....and everyone liked it!I actually think the OM would the envy of the group when I expose to his friends.

How is your exposure coming along?

Exposure 101

B
B

That sounds like waywards patting each other on the back. Don't try to understand it because you will never understand a wayward's mind of thinking. It isn't rational at all.

Good job on emailing the show again. If you put your phone number in then you can be a caller and actually talk with them.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M
Hopefully, you have pored over the OM's fb wall and collected a list of his contacts. Have you done this? Have you IDed any of his family members and gone to their pages and looked for other family members?

Are you working on this?

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
I collected a list from his fb wall.There are hundreds of them.I did go over many of their pages.....but couldnt ID any of his family.Mostly just friends.

M
M
And you didn't see his wife on any of them?

Have you started the exposure?

Exposure 101

X
OP Offline
X
I didnt see his wife on any of them.His wife never posted on his fb.
The business arrangements I am making should be done this week.So I plan to expose after that.
I think I may have located a family member of OMW....should I ask her to give me the contact info of OMW for urgent matters or should I just tell her about the affair upfront?

M
M
I didnt see his wife on any of them.His wife never posted on his fb.
The business arrangements I am making should be done this week.So I plan to expose after that.
I think I may have located a family member of OMW....should I ask her to give me the contact info of OMW for urgent matters or should I just tell her about the affair upfront?

Tell the family member about the affair and ask her to have the OMW call you.

What are these business arrangements that are causing another delay in your exposures?

Exposure 101

Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 434 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation