Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
"Jordan Powers, California Teen, Breaks Up With Teacher Boyfriend After His Arrest"

Her Professor Prince Charming has been arrested for lewd acts with another juvenile female. puke

Story Here.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

K
K
And she's wondering how he could be so cruel? (I heard someone say that the girl said that)

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
S
I feel badly for his BW. And his poor children. I hope he gets jail time.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
This probably means the teen will testify that the sexual contact with her teacher began before she turned 18.
Time away from him will bring her to her senses.
She will be pissed off enough to help put this predator away.
Prison time.

M
OP Offline
M
This probably means the teen will testify that the sexual contact with her teacher began before she turned 18.
Prison time.
I'm willing to bet that they were sexually active before she was 18. I'm willing to double-down that there will be more victims coming forward.

I hope he's put in the general population in prison. I hear prisoners have their own system of frontier justice for perverts who abuse little girls.

D-Day 2-10-2009

N
N
I hear prisoners have their own system of frontier justice for perverts who abuse little girls.

How "little"?

In the Gomorrah that is Noo Yawk, a teacher can have relations with a student if that student is at least 17!

Grrr! Not of age to drink but old enough to......

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
I hear prisoners have their own system of frontier justice for perverts who abuse little girls.

How "little"?

In the Gomorrah that is Noo Yawk, a teacher can have relations with a student if that student is at least 17!

Grrr! Not of age to drink but old enough to......
At my age, that's a little girl!

D-Day 2-10-2009

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Prison time.

Sounds like her mom has a good head on her shoulders and can help her with keeping her head on straight.

W
W
A man (and I use that term loosely) in our area who raped and murdered a 14yog, shortly after being released from prison for rape of a 17 yog, was later killed in prison. The parents of the 14yo allowed for life in prison instead of the death penalty so they could avoid the horror of a trial. The father said he believed justice would come in prison, and it did. From what I hear he died a pretty painful death.

A
A
My son told us about a girl in his class. She is a senior, 17, is pregnant and due this mornth. The father of her baby is 38 and has a daughter one year younger than this girl. He was not been arrested because the girl was more than 16 when she became pregnant.

In addition, the girl is in my son's civic's class. In a discussion about public assistance, the topic was what can recipients do with the money. This girl thought it was all right if recipients go on a cruise with the public assistance money because it is their money. My son doesn't want to pay for this girl's cruise with his income from his two summer jobs.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 883 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation