Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2654170 08/07/12 06:02 PM
M
OP Offline
M
AskMe, you toil silently and are faithful in your commitment to offering spiritual comfort to our most-hurting posters.

Your devotionals are a comfort to all of us. I read them and am comforted, and my marriage is safe and secure. I can only imagine the peace they bring to our posters in crisis.

Thank you for your commitment and for the time you give to this forum.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

B
B
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
AskMe, you toil silently and are faithful in your commitment to offering spiritual comfort to our most-hurting posters.

Your devotionals are a comfort to all of us. I read them and am comforted, and my marriage is safe and secure. I can only imagine the peace they bring to our posters in crisis.

Thank you for your commitment and for the time you give to this forum.
Yes ditto!! Thank you very much kind sir.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
A
Thank you so much for your encouragement! I started writing devotions out of my own brokeness many years ago. I knew God had answers I didn't have so I wrote just as much for me as I did everyone else. I love sharing what I have learned in hopes it may give someone else hope. God has been good to me and I pray God will bless others as he has blessed me.

Thank you again for your encouragement! That was such an unexpected treat. God bless you all and have a wonderful day!

AskMe #2683623 11/17/12 02:40 AM
H
H
Askme I would also like to offer my appreciation and recognition of the difference you make in the lives of many experiencing emotional trauma.

You have provided spiritual comfort, peace and helped me draw on inner strength during many painful situations. Knowing that you are in someones thoughts and prayers does make a difference.

Thank you I sincerely appreciate your time and prayers.

Happyfuture66

Last edited by happyfuture66; 11/17/12 02:41 AM. Reason: typo

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation