Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 64 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 63 64
L
L
Another favorite of mine, take a fish steak (such as tuna, halibut, or swordfish) place in some aluminum foil, top with butter and some fruit salsa. Totally seal up and cook either on the grill or in the oven. Fyi, watermelon salsa becomes too liquidy when cooked.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
N
N
No, no, no! There you go with that European archipelago "English" again. What creates those fights is the saucy little cutie that wifey saw her hubby staring at - you know, a "tart"-illa ! grin

S
S
NG, as you well know, there are people here who are quite capable of drawing up divorce papers over a LETTUCE. No tarts need be involved!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
I
I
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by markos
Goodness, we may have to take this step by step. Do you know what a tortilla is?
Yes, fortunately I DO know this one.

Tortillas are things you have a stand-up fight with your spouse about, in the supermarket aisle. They are responsible for many a near-divorce.

stickout

Oh is that what the supermarket aisle thing was about? I assumed he wouldnt let her have ten cans of Aqua Net (which is hairspray right?)

laugh

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

C
C
Originally Posted by markos
Goodness, we may have to take this step by step. Do you know what a tortilla is?
Yes, fortunately I DO know this one.

Tortillas are things you have a stand-up fight with your spouse about, in the supermarket aisle. They are responsible for many a near-divorce.

stickout
What's sad is that I think I remember what she is referring to Mel

C
C
NG, as you well know, there are people here who are quite capable of drawing up divorce papers over a LETTUCE. No tarts need be involved!

Am I experiencing DeJa Vue? I mean is it all in my subconciuos fuzzy little brain or do I recognize this also?

Mel can you help me?

L
L
And fyi.....i still cannot order anything from the deli department ........and it appears the whole grocery store will soon be off limits for one reason or another.......sigh

V
V
Dinner was asian chicken tenders, good greek olives, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and sweet peppers in marinade, and Balsamic tortelli stuffed with feta and olives.

Courtesy of Ingle's Deli Department.

Me: 30
Him: 39
Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
And our very lucky pony, Starbucks
L
L
Originally Posted by HopefulNC
Dinner was asian chicken tenders, good greek olives, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and sweet peppers in marinade, and Balsamic tortelli stuffed with feta and olives.

faint
And yet again.....more deli reminders...........they must have been out of salami?

V
V
Originally Posted by Logans_Run

faint
And yet again.....more deli reminders...........they must have been out of salami?

They were tonight, I brought home some Pastrami for tomorrows lunch. wink

Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
C
C
Dinner at Panera bread
Turkey and bacon sandwich, with bowl of French onion soup, chips, soda, and baggette

J
J
Canned baked beans, canned spinach (with cream cheese) and homemade French bread.

I never used canned foods before but beig a single parent leaves Little time for cooking while helping with homework, housework etc

M
M
Originally Posted by HDW
Canned baked beans, canned spinach (with cream cheese) and homemade French bread.

Where's da meat??? faint

I had LOBSTER for dinner tonight!! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Was gonna ride you about the need for meat in your diet but then I remembered you do Atkins
Lol the spellcheck in my iPhone capitalized it too

But you guys get lobsters out of the ocean down there too huh Mel?

Personally never thought much of them, or most fish. After they douse it with butter and garlic, anything can taste good. But up here or should I say there, nothing like a fresh lobster from Maine, and down in balimore, crabs with old bay.

I'm a hard core steak guy when I let that demon out

Almost forgot, drink the juice from the canned vegetables that where are the vitamins went

M
M
There are so many vitamins and nutrients in meat that I try to get in 2-3 servings a day along with plenty of eggs. (especially beef because of the CLA)Eating healthy is not just exclusive to Atkins.

I am not sure where we get lobster but I am sure it doesn't cme out of the gulf. Wish it did!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

V
V
I don't like the taste of meat. I stick to chicken tenders, hamburger, rarely a good steak (has to be filet LOL), and luncheon meat.

Love me some Tofu, though!

Together 5 years
S
S
I don't like the taste of meat. I stick to chicken tenders, hamburger, rarely a good steak (has to be filet LOL), and luncheon meat.

Excuse me, y'all.

What part of a chicken is its "tenders"?

American chickens must have a different anatomy from ours, as British chickens do not have these!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
B

Excuse me, y'all.

What part of a chicken is its "tenders"?

American chickens must have a different anatomy from ours, as British chickens do not have these!

I better tell my DD15 that there aren't any chicken tenders in the UK because she plans on moving there and going to school there. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
She should do this! She'll get a good education and she will love our beautiful country once she gets used to being rained on all the time, and our chickens taste wonderful even if they don't have tenders!

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
Rain makes chickens very tender.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Page 23 of 64 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 481 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation