Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2714625 03/23/13 07:57 AM
C
cd78 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I just want to give a little advice, something I just learned of yesterday. Google chrome will follow your every searches, even info from emails, if it is linked to a gmail acct. Was keeping tabs on H's gmail acct but also looking into legal separation... And because I had both open at the same time, chrome decided that HE was looking into it and a search option about legal separation came up when he went on Chrome!!!!! I don't know if it is because he uses a Nexus tablet that it did that, but it completely freaked him out, and freaked me out, obviously!
I just wanted to give others who are snooping a heads up so you can cover your tracks better than I did!

D
D
I know what you are saying about Google Chrome, but I believe that you can search "incognito" and your steps should not be traced. You can have 2 pages up at the same time with one "incognito" and I think your internet session should not be tracked. The key would be to make sure that you have switched to search "incognito." Maybe this will help.

C
cd78 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I did use incognito. I think because I had his email open and searched that it did that. IDK, but I wanted to give others a heads up when using Chrome.

P
P
Another thing you can do with google accounts is go to google dashboard:
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=datasummary&passive=900&continue=https://www.google.com/dashboard/&followup=https://www.google.com/dashboard/

Log in to the account and it will show you all the data belonging to the account. Apps/emails/you can even enable web history and keep your fingers crossed that the spouse will be logged into his/her account the next time he/she searches google.

W
W
Please have the moderators move your thread to the marriage builders 101 forum. You may not get any responses in the operation investigate forum.

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12
W
W
Also, please read the Start here thread in that forum and learn the Marriage Builders way

Start here

Last edited by Wow777; 04/02/13 12:49 PM. Reason: Fixing typo

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation