Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
So my story has even more developing news. My H of 5 yrs this month. Has actually been having the affair for 2 yrs or longer. They didn't meet up for at least a year in between but he still did this. And I find out the OW was someone he had a sexual thing with years before he and I met. She has given me all kinds of information that I feel is intended to hurt me. But it don't automatically mean that it's not true. He denies. But over the last month... It's been coming our a little at a time. She is emailing me like crazy with emails that are basically trying to friendly as if I'm going to say yeah your right I'm leaving im now lets go have coffee my friend. I can't handle this. And I can't change my email I rely on it heavily for work.

W
W
Do you use Microsoft outlook? You should be able to block her email or setup a rule that deletes her emails as sson as they arrive.

If your email is work related, your IT dept can block her email address from the server so you never see them.

Me - BH 49 years old
Her - WW 43 years old
Married 20 years
D Day Jan 7, 2013
3 kids - DS19, DS17, DS12
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks.... I did not know this! clap

B
B
Originally Posted by canIbestrong
Actually I didn't know how to do that... so thank you! I do want to say that we have not went to the police station yet.And she hasn't made contact again. That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop watching my surroundings. or that I'm not going to go to the police station. It just feels so overwhelming. And I have 3 kids that I do everything for. On top of a full time job. A sick Father living with me. And now this. It just feels like the only thing I have time for is hurt/anger. And ALOT of PRAYING. I know that God doesn't like divorce. So I'm trying to be that right person. I know it's just going to take ALOT of time.

I never saw the answer to my previous question. Who did you expose to on OW's side?

So my story has even more developing news. My H of 5 yrs this month. Has actually been having the affair for 2 yrs or longer. They didn't meet up for at least a year in between but he still did this. And I find out the OW was someone he had a sexual thing with years before he and I met. She has given me all kinds of information that I feel is intended to hurt me. But it don't automatically mean that it's not true. He denies. But over the last month... It's been coming our a little at a time. She is emailing me like crazy with emails that are basically trying to friendly as if I'm going to say yeah your right I'm leaving im now lets go have coffee my friend. I can't handle this. And I can't change my email I rely on it heavily for work.

Also with her still contacting you. Have you gone to the police station yet?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C

I never saw the answer to my previous question. Who did you expose to on OW's side?

No one. I don't know anyone. I would love to tell her Mom. Her Mother has custody of her children because she was an alcoholic and had them taken from her. And has never been able to get them back. Her Boyfriend/Ex whatever she still lives with her and I tried to inform him but he is a current alcoholic and it did no good. Any advice about how to find her MOM?

B
B

No one. I don't know anyone. I would love to tell her Mom. Her Mother has custody of her children because she was an alcoholic and had them taken from her. And has never been able to get them back. Her Boyfriend/Ex whatever she still lives with her and I tried to inform him but he is a current alcoholic and it did no good. Any advice about how to find her MOM?
Do you know the mother's name?

Have you checked Facebook?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 432 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation