Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I work with my colleague for several years. Hes 33, newly divorced and a father of a 5 year old daughter. Hes very successful in our company. And very handsome and wealthy. But hes a big time womanizer. He sleeps around a lot and he seems to have a thing for many types of women- blonds, exotic, dark skinned, big breasted etc.

A new 19 year old mexican-dominican girl has entered our company and she works on a reality show of ours. Till June, this new girl was not travelling with us. But then she started travelling with us as our boss wanted her to sing a few songs at our shows.
My friend knows her. Like all colleagues know each other. inspite of that, my friend was nevr seen anywhere with this girl. He was spotted by many people but alone, whether going to the gym or backstage.

In August there was a party hosted by our company and at that party, my friend went to check out the beats headphones. She was there with him and they were sitting beside each other. They also took a picture together for the camera. But he was wearing a bracelet which his ex wife made him 0_0?

But then my friend got lost in checking the new beats headphones. Then as others saw, he took pictures with other people and talked to other colleagues. That same night, he followed that girl on twitter. He doesnt follow anybody on twitter.
But the next day he went to disneyland with his daughter. his ex wife also came along. And this girl went to meet her own family.

Ever since he took that pic and began following her on twitter speculation arose they are dating and always seen together. And how witnesses saw them holding hands. Frankly speaking, many people saw him at the gym,airport,store but nobody saw him with her. Even when he went out of our office, he wasnt with her.
He also met a 19 year old girl and said 'kids these days' after she told him shes got a piercing in her mouth. And called 5.4 girl 'tiny'. This 19 year old is only 5 feet in height 0_0?

The girl also posts her own pictures on instagram and twitter. They are neither admitting or denying that they are dating. It is said that my friend will be playing the role of her boyfriend on our reality show. She earlier was shown dating a 32 year old guy on the show.

This girl has her mother around on instagram and other places. And when she told her mom that she liked that 32 year old, her mom told her hes too big for her. But then when haters commented on this girl's pics on instagram, her mom called them stalkers and even bought my friend's ex wife in, saying how they stalked his ex wifes twitter page.

Is he serious about her?
So do you think hes dating her or not?

Last edited by cindyyue; 09/12/13 05:48 AM.

moonyue
S
S
Originally Posted by cindyyue
I work with my colleague for several years. Hes 33, newly divorced and a father of a 5 year old daughter. Hes very successful in our company. And very handsome and wealthy. But hes a big time womanizer. He sleeps around a lot and he seems to have a thing for many types of women- blonds, exotic, dark skinned, big breasted etc.

A new 19 year old mexican-dominican girl has entered our company and she works on a reality show of ours. Till June, this new girl was not travelling with us. But then she started travelling with us as our boss wanted her to sing a few songs at our shows.
My friend knows her. Like all colleagues know each other. inspite of that, my friend was nevr seen anywhere with this girl. He was spotted by many people but alone, whether going to the gym or backstage.

In August there was a party hosted by our company and at that party, my friend went to check out the beats headphones. She was there with him and they were sitting beside each other. They also took a picture together for the camera. But he was wearing a bracelet which his ex wife made him 0_0?

But then my friend got lost in checking the new beats headphones. Then as others saw, he took pictures with other people and talked to other colleagues. That same night, he followed that girl on twitter. He doesnt follow anybody on twitter.
But the next day he went to disneyland with his daughter. his ex wife also came along. And this girl went to meet her own family.

Ever since he took that pic and began following her on twitter speculation arose they are dating and always seen together. And how witnesses saw them holding hands. Frankly speaking, many people saw him at the gym,airport,store but nobody saw him with her. Even when he went out of our office, he wasnt with her.
He also met a 19 year old girl and said 'kids these days' after she told him shes got a piercing in her mouth. And called 5.4 girl 'tiny'. This 19 year old is only 5 feet in height 0_0?

The girl also posts her own pictures on instagram and twitter. They are neither admitting or denying that they are dating. It is said that my friend will be playing the role of her boyfriend on our reality show. She earlier was shown dating a 32 year old guy on the show.

This girl has her mother around on instagram and other places. And when she told her mom that she liked that 32 year old, her mom told her hes too big for her. But then when haters commented on this girl's pics on instagram, her mom called them stalkers and even bought my friend's ex wife in, saying how they stalked his ex wifes twitter page.

Is he serious about her?
So do you think hes dating her or not?
I've read this post at least twice before. One version of it is here, when you said that the man is your brother:

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2675193#Post2675193

It obviously means a lot you to to get this forum's views on whether this man is dating this girl, but why? Are you the girl?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
C
OP Offline
C
Please reply

moonyue
M
M
Please reply

Happy Hanukah!! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Please reply
That's exactly what you said last time!

Originally Posted by bellablaze1 October 19th 2012
PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!11

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Please contact the moderators about the use of multiple aliases.

mbsurvivor11@gmail.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation