Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2776903 01/19/14 11:55 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Me- 30, her- 29. Me- CPA, her- SAHM. Me- BH, her- WW. OM- childhood friend. Me- 6'2 , 200 lbs, OM- 5'8, 220 lbs.

We met when I was 14. Her family had moved in and admitted her to the same school. We met and hit off immediately, like peas in a pod. She was and still is on the skinnier side(not enough meat) but her smile- warm, fuzzy, cuddly. I was 17 when she kissed me under her Xmas tree. And then? Nothing. She said we would have to wait till our marriage. Premarital intimacy was sin. Got married when I was 26. And we lost our virginity(please don't snigger at me for being a virgin for 26 years). Or so I thought until I found out about her secret mail id 3 days ago. I thought the affair started somewhere around April after a GNO ONS.

On the day I was beating my biological dad up, she was making love to the OM. 11 years- 11219 erotic, steamy mails. And she acted the perfect virgin on our wedding night- shy, nervous. She is definitely Oscar material. When it comes to me, almost everything is sinful- ***EDIT***

About OM- dropped out of college. Now a used car salesman. His siblings are holding good jobs. Divorced a year ago. Ignores his 2 kids(3, 2), but still involved in custody battle. Got a gf 4 months ago.

Wife is out of town to attend a friend's marriage for the last 2 days. Would be reaching today. Last msg from her to me today- "I want a baby from you boo boo. Miss you"

What have I done to remedy the situation-

1) Hired a lawyer, gave him the text messages, 4 VAR recordings, and all the emails so that he can enforce the prenup. It divides the community property equally and cancels out alimony, as well as division of other assets 70:30 in favour of BS(she suggested it at the time of marriage).

2) Prepared a draft of exposure letter to be sent to all who attended the wedding at the most opportune time.

And in the last 2 days

3) Gathered all receipts to jewellery I gave her as present. Everything already categorized and have been handed over to my elder brother(including my wedding ring) for a private sale.

4) Just cancelled her credit cards. She has not yet called me about it.

5) Bought half a dozen bags while returning today from the range. Packed up her clothes and accessories and loaded them in her car.

6) All the furniture and household items have been sold yesterday. Just a mattress left. Put the house on sale.

7) Informed xOMW and OM's current gf.

I waited to confront her yesterday but couldn't handle it anymore. So I put superglue in the locks, texted my brother to make sure my wife reached her parents home safely, hopped into my car and drove off the highway into a secluded place. I don't know how long I was crying when a cop car pulled in behind me. The lady officer started asking me what I was doing here, whether I am intoxicated or on drugs. I told her my wife cheated and I can't stop crying. Then the dreaded request "Sir, would you step out of the vehicle?". I thought WTF, but got out of my vehicle. That's when she hugged me and said "I know how it feels to be cheated". I was crying on her shoulder and she was consoling me. She ended up kissing me. I kissed her back. She kissed me some more. And some more. I ended up spending the night at her place. She showed me her gun collection. I showed her mine(seecamp .380). I cooked for her. She slept. I couldn't. So I starred at her. She sure is pretty. I'll gladly surrender myself if she decides to take me into her custody someday.

Meanwhile my wife couldn't find me, couldn't get into the house, couldn't contact me. I didn't receive her calls or answer her texts. So she called up my brother. He told her she has been busted and that I needed some time to understand the situation. He has confirmed that she reached her parents home safely. As yet no contact from her.

Where do I go from here?

Last edited by Ariel; 01/19/14 07:09 PM. Reason: Graphic
sinnermouse #2776948 01/19/14 02:17 PM
F
F
Originally Posted by sinnermouse
I thought the affair started somewhere around April after a GNO ONS.

Have you known since then or did the emails lead to that?

She ended up kissing me. I kissed her back. She kissed me some more. And some more. I ended up spending the night at her place. She showed me her gun collection. I showed her mine(seecamp .380). I cooked for her. She slept. I couldn't. So I starred at her. She sure is pretty. I'll gladly surrender myself if she decides to take me into her custody someday.

Definitely not where you need to be going.

I needed some time to understand the situation.

Not quite sure what your WW means by that.

Where do I go from here?

Follow through with mass exposure, don't let your WW start crafting an elaborate story so blow that up, but first

You didn't mention anywhere about saving the M?

So can we assume that.

And there are no children, correct?

WW Are Fun
finah #2777128 01/20/14 09:52 AM
T
T
I'm a bit confused.

Did the affair last 11 years? If so it started when you where 19? 7 years Before marriage? Or did the affair start in April? If so what is that about the 11 years?

If the affair started 11 years ago and she put you through the no sex Before M she is one of the worst cases I have ever seen and I feel with you. That is so Cold, heartles and mean i can't even type anything....

Please clarify a bit.

TOMTEN #2777148 01/20/14 11:12 AM
J
J
LOL.
That lady cop gave public service a whole new meaning!

Since you dont have kids, I suggest you get the divorce over and never see or talk to your wife again.

I also strongly discourage you from seeing other women...(including this cop.. (see sounds like she is probably a recently betrayed spouse and very emotionally hurt)) until after divorce is finalized by the judge

Jedi_Knight #2777219 01/20/14 02:20 PM
C
C
Is it just me, or does this story sound like a letter to the PLAYBOY forum?

(Usually written by wishful-thinking pubescent boys...)

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
catwhit #2777230 01/20/14 02:39 PM
L
L
Originally Posted by catwhit
Is it just me, or does this story sound like a letter to the PLAYBOY forum?

(Usually written by wishful-thinking pubescent boys...)

I was thinking Penthouse, but yes, when it got to the female police officer it jumped out at me too.

LTL

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 477 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation