Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 108 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I sent it...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Its funny how I feel crippled with her but when I'm dealing with a citzen or a bad guy I have no problem responding to there statments and knowing what to say

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Its funny how I feel crippled with her but when I'm dealing with a citzen or a bad guy I have no problem responding to there statments and knowing what to say

I understand completely! We have been there too..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
She sent back

"whatever my name, I'm not going to argue with you. there is nothing else to discuss. Please answer my question?"

her question was if I'm working tomorrow, I will send her yes or leave it?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I would just go ahead and answer yes.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I did

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
She went to the catch all whatever answer which has so many diffrent meanings..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
When she found out my family new of her affai, she had said things like great everyone is going to think I'm a whore, I told her we can fix our marriage, she said you're just going to keep throwing it back into my face etc... so she knows she had an affair.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
When she found out my family new of her affai, she had said things like great everyone is going to think I'm a whore, I told her we can fix our marriage, she said you're just going to keep throwing it back into my face etc... so she knows she had an affair.

For the time being, I would focus on being as pleasant as possible while wreaking havoc on her affair. Dr. Harley recommends confronting the OM, for example. I wasn't kidding about that. See, OM are cowards and worms who can be easily run off. Can you make arrangements to go have a face to face with this cockroach? With a witness, of course.

Exposure 101

I
I
She went to the catch all whatever answer which has so many diffrent meanings..

It means I have no clue what to do or say.

The legal threat of "I'll sue you" is what usually gives away the fact that they're clueless and desperate. They have literally never anticipated having to defend themselves. Every wayward since time began just expects the BS to sit there silently and comply with the secrecy.

The OW in my case threatened to 'go the police' and have me sued for slander. I really hope she did and gave the cops a good laugh as it's a civil not a criminal matter. Not only that but I'm a reporter and I describe misdeeds in a newspaper every day. I'm an expert on libel and as my friend of 15 years she knew that very well.

They just ramble like drunks.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Also, isn't part of your evidence is OM's DNA on her panties?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
I'm off Monday and I know where he works, so I could do this, its just I have to be careful b/c of my position. believe me if I wasn't a cop, I would be knocking on his front door. When you say be pleasent to her and rec havoc on the affair, I do the havoc how, other than confronting OM, and its going to be somewhat hard being pleasent when she is GF. Not sure how long she plans on staying there and I don't even know which GF, she is staying with...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Yes I did a checkmate and it tested positive, I have another pair that need to be tested, She caught wind of the DNA through my family, I did mention check mate.. When she blew up that Monday she said I was sick and I just denied my evidence when she was screaming and yelling at me..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I

Just don't listen when she talks. Until the A is over and she's through withdrawal it will all be nonsense.

Originally Posted by MelodyLane

For the time being, I would focus on being as pleasant as possible while wreaking havoc on her affair. Dr. Harley recommends confronting the OM, for example. I wasn't kidding about that. See, OM are cowards and worms who can be easily run off. Can you make arrangements to go have a face to face with this cockroach? With a witness, of course.

This would really help. Since he lost his business after becoming wayward he is probably planning to live off your maintainance check as a buddy to the A. You need to tell him you aren't permitting this A, you know all about his past affairs, you've made sure no one will accept him and if it gets to a D it will be a nasty battle and he will be named in the paperwork and called to testify as to his destruction of your marriage. Do you have alienation of affection laws where you live?

Just make it all far too much trouble for him. He's a vulture who sees your wife as low hanging fruit with a cash bonus.

There's a good chance of getting him to drop her like a hot rock.

Last edited by indiegirl; 03/29/14 11:45 AM.

M
M
I'm off Monday and I know where he works, so I could do this, its just I have to be careful b/c of my position. believe me if I wasn't a cop, I would be knocking on his front door. When you say be pleasent to her and rec havoc on the affair, I do the havoc how, other than confronting OM, and its going to be somewhat hard being pleasent when she is GF. Not sure how long she plans on staying there and I don't even know which GF, she is staying with...

I predict she will be back soon enough. I think her staying away is more of a dramatic action designed to upset you. So just stay nice and pleasant in all your dealings with her.

And yes, the "havoc" means to confront the OM and exploit any other opportunity to cause trouble, such as putting a GPS on her car and calling up the OM every time you see he is in contact.

Exposure 101

I
I
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I predict she will be back soon enough. I think her staying away is more of a dramatic action designed to upset you. So just stay nice and pleasant in all your dealings with her.

And yes, the "havoc" means to confront the OM and exploit any other opportunity to cause trouble, such as putting a GPS on her car and calling up the OM every time you see he is in contact.

I agree. She's clearly just having a huge toddler tantrum.

W
OP Offline
W
MI is a no fault state. I just listened to the radio show on confronting OM, Dr.Harley did say call him, I;m sure a face to face would be better. I just have to be careful with my position as a police officer, rules of conduct unbecoming which can be anything the dept wants it to be. My wife has already filed for divorce, which I know can be stopped.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Yes I did a checkmate and it tested positive, I have another pair that need to be tested, She caught wind of the DNA through my family, I did mention check mate.. When she blew up that Monday she said I was sick and I just denied my evidence when she was screaming and yelling at me..

Have you noted the dates she put those panties in the hamper?

Exposure 101

M
M
MI is a no fault state. I just listened to the radio show on confronting OM, Dr.Harley did say call him, I;m sure a face to face would be better. I just have to be careful with my position as a police officer, rules of conduct unbecoming which can be anything the dept wants it to be. My wife has already filed for divorce, which I know can be stopped.

I believe adultery is illegal in Michigan?

Exposure 101

Page 16 of 108 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 615 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation