Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 108 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 107 108
B
B
Did you have SF with your WW while she was in her affair? I'd get tested for STD/I.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
There was an adultery case not to long ago here in MI, I will have to research the case. I did right down the date, I tested and I wrote the date down from the other panties. I have them I ave to get another test. I did have SF with her, I know I have to get tested for STD. I remember when we did, She wouldn't kiss me and she told me, Thats why I married you b/c your so good at it. It just seem so odd when she told me that. She said so other stuff that seemed odd...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Repeating from a post I wrote yesterday, these are the two things you need to do ASAP:

1) Print out the things that the POSOM's ex wife told you. Make it a succinct list of bullets. If its to wordy she won't read it all. These damning points she will not accept, but they will plant seeds, which will always be in the back of her mind, and they will germinate as the POSOM shows his true colors, which we know will happen.

2) Confront the POSOM. Bring a reliable witness with good reputation. Tell him you are fighting for your marriage and to stay away from your wife. Do not be cordial. Be firm, serious, and look him in the eye. Do not threaten him, but if you can catch him sitting down, I would lean over towards him with your arms on the table, look down at him and say, "Stay away from wife." This position is very intimidating.

J
J
Keep in mind that anything your wife says is fogbabble. She is not herself.

I laughed when I read that she told you that everyone considers you a saint. My wife told me after I exposed, "Everyone thinks you're a saint, and I'm the worst person of 2011! I hate you and we will never be together again."

Well, guess what? Her affair eventually died and she came back, and we recovered using Dr. Harley's principles. So chin up. Everything she is expressing right now is just wayward gobbledygook.

Brother, just let it roll like water off a duck's back.

Last edited by Justthe3ofus; 03/29/14 12:09 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
Repeating from a post I wrote yesterday, these are the two things you need to do ASAP:

1) Print out the things that the POSOM's ex wife told you. Make it a succinct list of bullets. If its to wordy she won't read it all. These damning points she will not accept, but they will plant seeds, which will always be in the back of her mind, and they will germinate as the POSOM shows his true colors, which we know will happen.

2) Confront the POSOM. Bring a reliable witness with good reputation. Tell him you are fighting for your marriage and to stay away from your wife. Do not be cordial. Be firm, serious, and look him in the eye. Do not threaten him, but if you can catch him sitting down, I would lean over towards him with your arms on the table, look down at him and say, "Stay away from wife." This position is very intimidating.

Perfect advice!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Justthe3ofus, I have to actually say, her taking the pictures, here not being home has not bothered me, her babble sometimes gets me. I don't react to it. I actually havent been to bad. I will even call his exwife and see if I can get more dirt, I know she said he doesn't spend much time with his 16 year old, and my w doesn't like the fact my relationship is strained with stepson, however I have tried to break ground with him for the last 6 years, I still try to..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
N
N
Good advice about taking notes on the phone call to ExW!

And I know I don't have to tell you but just to remind you...
Don't visit the OM on duty, in a patrol car or in uniform.
Bring a big trusted friend and a VAR (voice activated recorder) so you can prove (if needed) there were no threats.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
W
OP Offline
W
I got that. I found a photobooth photo one of the pictures that was displayed in our dining room, in my sock drawer torn in half. I will just leave it there... I might call a friend of mine who is a police officer in the city he works, maybe he lend me an officer when i confront him..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Lets see back at work until midnight, just those text from the wife today, nothing more. Just wondering how long this is going to go on, I know its only been 2 1/2 days. Just sitting her wondering..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I haven't called her since this exposure, she has been the one who makes contact. I really miss her, we use to call eachother when we would go and leave work. On Saturday mornings I would always roll over and cuddle her, we would then wake up and have coffee together and just chat in the morning. I really miss this. Her being out of the house has seem to kick a reality into me. I only wish I knew what she was thinking. I'm not sure what she did with all those other pictures. I did find the photobooth one torn right down the middle splitting us apart..

I find it interesting that she let me know my Dad sent her a really nice email. He told her in the email that she is a great asset to this family and wants us to restore our marriage. I know this because he told me.. I'm just thinking out loud..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I need a good plan A anybody got a link for it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I need a good plan A anybody got a link for it.
Some good Plan A stories?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Here's a good one.
jah's Thread-Three Affairs Is it Time to Quit?

Listen to the clips.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
J
TranquilDark has done a stellar job with his Plan A, in my opinion. He is a MB Warrior, and he has been disciplined and steadfast in sticking to the plan. He had to make adjustments early on, but he has done a great job. He is still currently in Plan A, and he posts here regularly.

WIFE'S EA

W
OP Offline
W
My wife has been staying with GF since exposure on 3/27/14 or least thats what she says, so how will I do a plan A, when she is a avoiding me. She hasn't totaly moved out yet and not sure if she is coming or when she will return to the home.. I haven't contacted her since she fled. So what is my best course of action???

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
My wife has been staying with GF since exposure on 3/27/14 or least thats what she says, so how will I do a plan A, when she is a avoiding me. She hasn't totaly moved out yet and not sure if she is coming or when she will return to the home.. I haven't contacted her since she fled. So what is my best course of action???
Did you read the threads that were posted to you? They have both Plan A'd from afar.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

W
OP Offline
W
I'm in the process of reading them

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
What are her top ENs? What did you do while dating?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

W
OP Offline
W
We spent a lot of time together, we talked on the phone, we had a lot of sex, she likes to be thanked. I notice she always says thank you when I do something for her, she will say thank you a few times even after the fact, several hours later etc.. I have been making my changes since she filed 2/13/14, I stopped drinking completely, I have been telling her how much I appreciate the things she does for me and the kids. I even was starting conversations with her and when she complained of something I just listened. I actually started making her a priority, by giving her back massages with out her having to ask. I have been cleaning house etc.. Since I went to afternoons I don't cook anymore. so if I get on days hopefuly by this wed that will help, thats if she comes home

Her EN our
words of affirmation/gratitude
quality time
conversation
physical touch, not just sex, she would always lay her head in my lap at the end of the day and I would caress her head forehead ears etc...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
When we dated we were together all the time, I would take her on the harley, bicycle rides, we would work out together etc...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 17 of 108 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation