Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 108 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 107 108
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Apparently I took her crackpipe away from her...and she is pissed..

The fact that she is this furious tells me you inflicted a HUGE blow to her affair and the OM might have dumped her. That means she will be working overtime to get him back. You can help make sure he doesn't take her back. I would kick the affair while its down and do what we suggested by a) exposing him on Cheaterville.com and confronting him personally. He won't want the trouble.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
How will I know when he dumps her, what if he already did, is this the reaction to it... I might have to sleep with one eye open tonight.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I'm paying him a visit tomorrow. And I will do the cheater Ville also.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Might explain why she wants me to get all the house stuff done in a hurry and be divorced . To show him look I got rid of him. We can be together.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
You may know by his response when you confront him.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
hang in there wife, when she gets like that, just leave and go to the bedroom, when and if she calms down your regular routine can continue, she is angry the fantasy is over, she has to face herself.
You just told the truth amongst all the lies no one will be angry at you for that even her after she realizes her choices have hurt her life and her families, my husband was like that too. I just would acknowledge the way he was feeling and telling him I understood the mess he had made of his own life with his choices�.but he would need to decide our marriage and rebuilding his reputation with me standing with him or with his affair life and letting that ruin his life more than it already had.
they get real angry before it stops I think it took my husband about 3 weeks from d-day��
try to always keep some physical space between you when you speak just till she settles down, she will be feeling badly about who she has become now even striking you��
stay calm don't ever lose it that is what she wants, smile and ask her is she would like a drink or snack and go on with what your evening is��.
when she speaks of divorce tell her you will only speak about reconciliation
if she wants a divorce you aren't helping her with that plan.
don't get discouraged I know it's tough to watch them go through all the devastation they caused themselves but don't help her let it happen ��the harder she feels it the better and sooner reality will set in again and her logical being will come back to her��..

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
OP Offline
W
This is great if he dumped her, but crappy for me b/c she is going to work harder to get him back. Damn can't anything be easy!..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Mel is right the OM didn't sign up for this kind of mess they are usually cowards they only wanted the fun part not the hard part, she isn't worth that to him�
Hopefully he is on the run by now and out of the picture.

BW 56
WH 57
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
M
M
How will I know when he dumps her, what if he already did, is this the reaction to it... I might have to sleep with one eye open tonight.

I am just speculating, but guessing by her reaction he has dumped her. But that will be very temporary because you can see for yourself how deeply addicted she is. She will be doing her best to get him back. Her reaction is very, very typical for someone whose affair has been killed. But that doesn't mean it will stay that way. It just means she will keep chasing him and will try to speed up the divorce.

Strategically, you need to put the nail in the coffin by running this RAT off completely. Let him know hell is coming his way and you will be fighting for your marriage.

Then have your lawyer do everything to drag this out. Don't fight with her about the divorce but just tell her that you are leaving all that legal stuff to your lawyer. Then do NOTHING to cooperate.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
This is great if he dumped her, but crappy for me b/c she is going to work harder to get him back. Damn can't anything be easy!..

When you confront him, tell him you know quite a bit about his affair with your wife and ask him what his intentions are. Try and get him talking...

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Jess, thanks. I did let her be. I heard her crying and sobbing uncontrollably, I have never heard her like this before. I do stand there calm as can be. I have no idea how I'm doing it, actually I do, God is holding me up that's for sure.

I think my calmness pisses her off even more...I did try to help her clean up the rice she spilled and offered a tissue and she didn't want it saying get the F away from me ..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J

You need to post on Cheaterville asap

J
J
I'm sure most would call the cops. What's that going to solve, she goes to jail for assault and now what kids are all crying , moms going to jail etc...

My mother hit me harder in the head when I was boy. She didn't hit me hard she slowed it down...

My wife slapped me....and I didnt call. Most men don't.
My renter neighbors were screaming and cussing, and I heard him say "Stop Fing hitting me [censored]!"
I called the police. They came...and arrested his girlfriend. The cop told me that she scratched the mans face terribly...but they would have never known because he didnt call the cops!

Dr. Harley believes that it's important to hold people accountable for their actions and would have encouraged you to call the police.

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks guys. Im so exhausted. Who new this would be like this.. I have been shot at, spit on, dragged all over the street in an all out fight, pepper sprayed and still have to fight the suspect, almost been disarmed of my gun, almost stabbed by a complete lunatic walking into the station, ran into a burning building and saved a crackhead and was over come by smoke but we made it out and there is so much more but to much to list. But I'm exhausted from a gorgeous, blonde hair blue eyed women who I love unconditionally and she has kicked my A$$ harder the last 6 weeks or so than the above things that have happened to me in the last 18 years in the most dangerous city in the country.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
She is pretty pissed she even flipped me off.

Sir, my wife flipped me off while holding my 5 year old in her arms. And she lip synced, "F*** You, Jedi!"

I understand your situation and sympathize with you.

She flipped me off. She even told me that I'm delusional.

My wife told me that I was insane; she called the local police and told the I was insane and psychotic, and told a court investigator I was psychotic.
The court awarded me emergency custody of my kids and I now have full custody so you can see how far her unfounded accusations actually went.

, she then hits me in the head twice. I told her to stop hitting me. She said go ahead call the cops, I don't care if I go to jail. She went into the sunroom slamming the doors. I went to the bedroom.

Is this going to be a long night. I've seen drug addicts going through withdraws and my wife seems like she is 10 times worse. God help me. I need some advice here...

You really need to file a complaint with the police.
She's out of control.

J
J

If she goes crazy then you need to protect yourself.
It happens, every now and then we hear of some crazy person killing their kids and their spouse.

I was unable to legally keep my cheating wife out of the home, and she came and left as she pleased (like yours).

She had previously kicked in the bedroom door and broke the lock so I couldnt sleep in peace...my dad told me to prop a chair up against the door like they do in the movies...

It didnt keep her out, but she would have to push really hard to open the door and it would wake me up.

I kept a recorder with me at ALL TIMES, even in bed!

W
OP Offline
W
She slapped me in the head. No big deal. Not the first time I've been hit by a women. I actually had to fist fight a women on the street, she was an a mature boxer. Her fist felt like a brick hitting my jaw. .I ended up hitting her with my pr24 collapasble baton...otherwise she would of kicked my butt. Lol..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Odd I just got a fb friend request from my wife..

I hATE that website.
My wife would go back and forth on that stupid thing, unfriending me, then friending me, etc....while going back and forth between OM.

As a legal note, be careful of any postings that you make on there. you picture you have should reflect a fine upstanding man.

J
J
my husband later said my grace and calmness made him feel safe when his world seemed out of control. they feel it too��God is with you right now �....my husband told me all your wife is and more, we got right down to a separation agreement signed and he was moving out.
i just kept plan A-ing my little heart out, I would also tell you to look your best at all times put on cologne. Play music she likes��little subtle things that make her remember home the good things she likes about your life together�..and she does even though she is a screaming fool right now���let her cry��.

BW 56
WH 57
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
J
J
She slapped me in the head. No big deal. Not the first time I've been hit by a women. I actually had to fist fight a women on the street, she was an a mature boxer. Her fist felt like a brick hitting my jaw. .I ended up hitting her with my pr24 collapasble baton...otherwise she would of kicked my butt. Lol..

Dr. Harley would say that you are actually helping her by reporting her. You would be putting her on notice that this behavior will NOT be tolerated, and the judge may order her to take an anger management class.

Page 25 of 108 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (anchorwatch), 509 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation