Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 108 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I know my stuff is all over the place. She tells me so much that when I'm away from here I start to remember it. I feel like she is drowning me in it at times.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I know my stuff is all over the place. She tells me so much that when I'm away from here I start to remember it. I feel like she is drowning me in it at times.

Do NOT get sucked into her drama. Ok??

When she complains or spouts off, just say 'going to make myself a sandwich. want anything?'
and move on with your day!

I repeat. Do NOT get sucked into her drama.

She wants you to argue with her. Just let it roll off your back with a smile on your face.

THAT is your best road. Show her that you are not going to let her horrible choices ruin you as a person. You will be happy. A shining attitude is always attractive.

Maybe time to time drop a little casual 'you know..been doing a lot of soul searching and have learned a lot about myself and I have committed to myself to never make the same mistakes again'..

Not heavy conversations or statements about your M with her. Just hints that you are indeed changing. Little statements like this drop seeds...1 seed at a time...eventually they will grow.

It is amazing how they rewrite history. According her she should of never married me, everything was wrong, but we married anyways and she told my sister how much she loved me etc..She even told me how much she loved me etc...

Would almost guarantee that 95%+ of us BS's on this board heard the exact same thing. Some, much worse.

Hurts, yes but typically never true. Not true at all. Again, just justifying her A to herself and others.

Pretty sick if you ask me.

Let it roll right off your back!

J
J
20year. Your right about accepting her back. I have already wondered about that, I can see why it can be difficult to accept her back.

When I was in Plan A, in my heart I wanted her gone forever. In my mind I knew I had to fight for the marriage and honor my vows. When the divorce was final, I knew I had done the best I could, and that helped me some. Then when she came back, I knew that Plan A had facilitated her return. Emotionally, I didn't want her back, but as we 'dated' and worked on things, the flame reignited. The lessons I learned here have helped to make the marriage better than ever.

That took place over 15 months. It's a process.

W
OP Offline
W
I came home and gave my wife her flowers she said thank you. She then said why did you get me flowers. I said beautiful flowers for a beautiful women. She said you got them for me b/c you were a douche bag. I said no calmly. She then said you ruined it , I said it's only ruined if you let it be ruined. She then tells me that step son knows about the FB IM I sent out. I just said that's fine, I will talk to him about it, she said know you won't. I said ok, and she continue to put her roses in the vase. She continue to say your fine with that he knows. I said yes. She said thank you again for the flowers and went back to the bedroom..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
She also said she wasn't going to forgive me. I said I didn't ask for your forgivness in a calm voice.

When she keeps telling me I went to far how do I respond to it. I just ok. I also said I'm fighting for our marriage. She said you went to far. I just ok and stroked her head as she lay in bed. She appears depressed, she did look like she was texting. I changed the subject , she said she didn't take her medicine for her thyroid in a few days, so I went got her pill, she said you don't have to go get it. I said I know but I want to. She took.her pill and now getting ready to cook flowers.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
When I told her I did it to fight for our marriage she said it was over the top and wrong for me to do that. She said again what I was doing before would of saved us. My changes etc...She is referring to. I just oh ok. Not much more I could say. in my head I'm thinking when we're you going to let me know that....

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

T
T
Great! If she brings up topic of SS knowing just say of course I'm fine with him knowing I'm willing to do anything possible to fight for the both of you. I am fighting for our family and our marriage and I hope he knows how much I care for him.

Keep it up and don't ever apologize as you are doing nothing wrong. Just keep as you are doing and tell her you are fighting for her and for your SS and you love them.

W
OP Offline
W
Ok thanks. Will do. I bought him some Swedish fish candy and when I gave it to him he gave me a dirty look, he said thank you. When I asked if wanted cheese on his burger he said yes. No dirty look. I asked him who is texting. I teased him. If it was a girl. He liKe no. I said why not it's ok. He just shook ibid head. I left him be. He can't stay mad for ever.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
You are doing just great!! Just keep it up.

I would stay on the path and expose POSOM on cheaterville and go pay him a visit. Then see if she says anything. It will be interesting to see what that jerk does.

You need to run this guy off before she gets through! I can tell she is in withdrawal. You just have to make it stick! laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Ok tomorrow is the day

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Did you expose to stepson? If you did not, I guarantee he knows nothing.

She was testing you to see if she could stop it with a bluff. Get it out of the way. Having exposures hanging like a threat is a love buster. Just do it.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

L
L
What is your plan,to visit and interrogate the POSOM?

Do you have your witness friend lined up?

You learned interrogation techniques through your job, so put that training to good use and remain calm, yet extremely firm!!!

How will you phrase your 1st question?

What if he cowardly slinks off to an employees only back room?

Personally, i would leave a stack of printouts describing him as a business owner who preys on married female customers and spread them around, or if not by you personally, then an accomplice doing this while you confront him.

How can you pre-plan that he can not escape your confrontation?

Can you somehow get him to the front of the store by the customer checkout lines?

What will you do if he has an employee call security or the Police on you?

Have your VAR handy, charged and recording the entire time, unless you want to advise him of something at the very end, off the record.

Remember, his store probably has surveillance cameras running too.

Good luck tomorrow.

Also, i feel that you should talk with the kid. Let him know you love your wife, his mom very much and are trying to prevent her from continuing on in a huge mistake that will tear his family apart once again.

Maybe you can take him out for bowling or to an arcade or indoor miniature golf and make some time to have a man to young man conversation. Let HIM ask you questions.

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
She is guarding him. I can't get to him. We all had dinner tonigh. First time in a long time. I will ask him about the fb.

I'm going to write out my Questions.

I have witness lined up..

I have my var ready.

I will see if I can draw him out onto the floor. Most pharmacisit are behind a counter. I don't want to go behind it...I will look for pictures of store on line.

I'm going to tell him who I am and who my wife is.
I'm then going tell him how much I love and care about my wife and family.
I'm then going to let him know that adultery is a crime ad I hold a flash drive in my hand stating which clearly shows his wrong doings..
I'm then going to tell him I have his DNA
I'm then going to tell him to leave her alone
I'm then going to tell him do not call,text,email or go to her work.
I'm then going to tell him I will fight for her like a pit bull on steroides.
I'm then going to tell him do I make myself Crystal clear.
If he gives me any information I will base my line of questioning off of that and go from there with open ended questions.

If he calls the cops I will wait till they arrive. I have know reason to hide. I will explain what my intentions are...if they ask me to leave I will.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Love it!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
What are the repercutions on cheater Ville. I don't want to use my real email. Etc...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Add this: I know all about your affair with my wife and I want to know what your intentions are for her..

And if the cops do arrive, I would announce loudly that you were simply addressing Mr. Turdball about his affair with your wife. Let everybody hear it.

What do you mean "she is guarding him?"

Exposure 101

M
M
What are the repercutions on cheater Ville. I don't want to use my real email. Etc...

I agree you shouldn't use your real email. The repercussions will be that you will run that piece of crap off.

Exposure 101

J
J
WD,
Great plan! You are a man of action. This thread will be referred to others because of your decisiveness.

You are going to make that loser regret he ever messed with your family. I would mention to him that you know about his rogue and illicit history. Give some details that you learned from the ex-wife, but don't mention your source. Let him know that you have shared that information with your wife. (If you do this it is vitally important that you give her that bulleted list tonight or sometime BEFORE you meet the POSOM.) Letting him know you know he is a player will make this guy panic and sweat more.

I once confronted a guy who used the same script on women, my wife included. The snake slithered away, and we never saw him again.

W
OP Offline
W
I bought her some chunky monkey ice cream. She ask me to sit with her and share it with her. So I sit next to her and she ask if I want the other spot. It's where I usually sit. I said no you go ahead. We share the ice creaM and watch t.v. actuall a nice time. I then get up and go back and sit over in the other chair. She looks at me and ask what are you doing, I said I'm done with having ice cream. She goes what you don't want to sit next to me. I said I'm just going to sit.over here. She says boy talk about bipolar. I just ignored it.

I continue to sit watching t.v. She then ask did your lawyer call I said no. She said boy she is on top of It. She then starts in on divorce that she is done and I better get going on this house or she is going to have it up for sale. I said I'll leave all that up to the lawyers. She gets pissed and starts telling what lawyers do I just say ok. She then starts asking me about why am I buying ice cream and doing all these nice things and why do you think telling everyone what you did is going to help our marriage you just made it worst. She went on saying she don't think she can ever forcgive me for it. She then said maybe she can. I just listened. She then said I made it worst and it will never work again. I simply said how will you ever know. She also wanted to know about my evidence and who told me to expose the affair. I said I have proof that is all that's needed, she said I want to see it. I said no, and she started to get mad. She then started asking me who told me to expose etc.. I just said I did it to save our marriage and family. She continue to get angrier and told me when are you just going to stop and give in....I said I'm fighting for this marriage and family to the very end. She continue to tell me just stop. I then decided to go empty the dishwasher. I never lost my cool. I then came back into the living room and asked her if I could get her anything. She told me to stop playing a game with her. I asked her again and she said no..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 31 of 108 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation