Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 108 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
One party. Only one person needs to know. Now if you record your spouse while she is talking to someone else then it's against the law...She would have to know. Just post signs around the house. Lol.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Good luck today when meeting with POSOM. I am certain that you will do well. Who is your witness?

I'm glad that your attorney is on board with your stated goals. So important to be on the same page. My attorney and I worked the same way, and she helped through the entire divorce. When my wife and I remarried--3 months after the ink had dried on the divorce paperwork--my attorney told me that she was happy to see a happy ending for once. Divorce attorney's so rarely see happy endings. I'm praying that your situation also ends happily.

Finally, it's good that you are seeing an attorney. You are fighting one war on two battle fronts. The first front is the battle to destroy the affair. The second front is the battle to protect yourself and your property. Both battles need to be fought thoughtfully and proactively.

You're doing a stellar job.

Last edited by Justthe3ofus; 04/01/14 11:29 AM.
W
OP Offline
W
I could only get my brother in law. Everyone is working. He's a real bi guy.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I just did a drive by and my wife is at his work. Now what

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
You guys sure called it about her trying to see him

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 12:37 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
See how long she stays there.
The problem is that they may be having sex in his office right now

J
J
Take pictures also

J
J
Is his post on Cheaterville yet?

W
OP Offline
W
She left already. I'm waiting on my witness

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I checked it. It was waiting for approval.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I couldn't get picture.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I could call SS and expose this.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

N
N
Now you know why she is raging at you. She is still in the affair, and your exposure made it hard for them. Somebody posted it earlier, the OM is most likely pressuring for the divorce, hence the big push by her. - STALL it out.
Expose to the SS in person is best.
On cheaterville, make sure you include the POSOM work details.
Might want to find out his work manager and give them a letter.
Get that VAR in her car, ASAP.

Last edited by NebDane; 04/01/14 01:19 PM.
G
G
WD,

You wrote, You guys sure called it about her trying to see him

Nobody here is psychic, it's just that cheaters behave according to a script, although in the cheaters mind they are in the most wonderful and unique experience ever.

It's like the way the cops know all the local hoodlums and the lies they tell lol.

God Bless
Gamma

J
J
Your post is active on Cheaterville.
I think the pharmacy is a partnership.
I emailed a link of the Cheaterville exposure to the silent partner, anonymously.

You should post this link far and wide.

W
OP Offline
W
I confronted him. He was nervous and he called the police. I asked him his intentions. And he wouldn't answer. I told him I love my wife and my family. I told him to leave her alone. Dont text, call or see her. I told him he ruined his marriage 8 years ago cheating. I told him I have evidence as I pointed my flash drive at him. I also told him I have his DNA. He was concerned with that. He then said if I only new my wife and he said from what he's told she has every reason for leaving me... I told him instead of messing around with my wife pay attention to your son...that one got him. That's when he told me to leave and called the cops. I told him what are trying to get have of my homes equity b/c you have nothing. I hit a nerve he said what do you mean I have nothing. I repeated it you have nothing. I then said I will fight for her like a pit bull on steroids. He said he is going to sue me for fb post liable. he also said he knows my weakness so I better watch. Out. I told this fight isn't over with...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I also told him I will name him in my divorce and have all text messages phone calls etc... He said what's that going to do , bring you to light. He said you'd wife can leave you. I said that's right b/c your the cause...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
cops came. I told them what I did and I went on my way..

Wife text me did you get your prescription filled. Kind of a nasty thing to say. I did Mr answer. She then called me telling me it's over we are done. Get it through your thick head. Why are yo harrasing people. I said went there asking him his intentions with you. Now mind you w if is at work so.She can't get loud. I said I'm fighting for my marriage and family. She hung up.

Wife called me back same thing I'm crazy etc... I said his ex-wife would like to talk to you oh yea she thinks your crazy too she said from what I'm told. I wonder who told her that. She called me crazy and a bully. I simply said I'm fighting for my marriage. She was getting pissed saying get it through your thick head I'm done etc... I had to hang up so I could get daughter. I did let wife know I told daughter. She didn't like that. It amazes me how she is acting. It's unbelievable.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
WD,

Congratulations on confronting that POSOM. You did very well, and I am proud of you for standing up for your marriage. Those who say you are crazy have their values misplaced.

I have to say that reading what that POSOM said to you made me throw up in my mouth. The audacity and immorality of these people never ceases to amaze and outrage me.

Don't for a minute doubt your tactics.

God bless!

L
L
Now get calm and be prepared for your W's wrath of fury.

Repeat calmly, that your marriage is worth trying to repair, BUT your W must end her affair and agree to a NC for life and use a successful program to recover the misplaced love.

Stand firm. If you bend, she will go further underground and spin you out to be a manipulative monster.

Did you get any intel during your confrontation?

Did he deny or acknowledge anything?

Your W probably will stay away this evening, or just run in and frantically grab a few of her belongings to stay elsewhere tonight.

Let her know that when she commits to ending the affair, then the marriage can recover by following a program to enhance both of your lives.

LTL

Page 35 of 108 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation