Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 108 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 107 108
T
T
Also, notice how he backed off his libel suit threat pretty quick. They talk and blow smoke but are cowards when all is said and done. You hit the target based on your WW's reaction. Keep up the great work!

L
L
I guess the 1st wave of your W's wrath of fury occurred while i was posting.

Dang. He got ahold of her quickly.

LTL

J
J
Did you show your wife the list of things that his ex said about him? If not, do it right away.

During your conversation with your wife today, you might say, "Yes, I did pay POSOM a visit. I noticed you visited him today also."

Then let out a small laugh and say, "Really? Him?" He will shrink a little in her eyes.

N
N
Great job!!!
A man of action!!!
Do what Justthe3ofus suggested, that will keep her guessing on how the heck you are getting intel.

How did you stop from laughing when the POSOM treatened libel? I about spit my coffee out when i read that.
Jedi did you a huge solid, post that link far and wide

Last edited by NebDane; 04/01/14 02:53 PM.
L
L
Can a couple of your friends call the corporate office or co-owner of the pharmacy and make a complaint about their own pharmacist having an affair with one of their customers?

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
I forgot my wife told me on the phone that I could have all the DNA from an entire football team from her vaginia collected and it isnt admissable in court...

Wife said to me your not concerned in getting in trouble with your job, with a restraining order, I said no, I havent done anything wrong.

Not much intel, he was pretty nervous, I was actually pretty calm, I did raise my voice. I did tell him this has been going on for a long time, He never denied it...

The post above where done from my phone and I was driving so sorry about typos.

I felt very empowered, but then as I was driving I can't bellieve how he said he knows me well, I wanted to punch him in the mouth, he also said if I new my wife I wouldn't be like this, I do know my wife, I told him he is in my way...

I felt sick how she is defending him!!!

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I could try, but it sounds like he owns it, that what the website says, I know jedi found him on cheatervill and already sent a link to a possible partner..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Actually on the phone I told her i talk to his exwife and she said he has nothing and she would like to talk to her, she said oh yea, she thinks your crazy to.

So what is next, I drove away thinking do I even want her back,

POSOM also told me to just let her go! I said if your not doing anything wrong why are you hiding everything...

I'm a bully now thats what my wife called me...

He tells me he knows my weaknesses what the heck is that.

It makes me more sick knowing the two of them where confiding into one another and then talking about me, Dr. Harley said how an affair begans and how the wayward talks about what the BS isnt doing and POSOM sucks it up and tells her his line of BS, wait a minute, I remember those conversations early on in my R with wife.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
when she told me about the football DNA thing I just said ok Babe, she said don't call me Babe. She also told me not to call her honey etc...

So what is going on in there minds now...

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 03:37 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Should I send a cheater link to wife

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
So all of this is suppose to help me save my marriage, Why do I feel it is doing the opposite..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
stay still for a few minutes, you are letting that useless man get to you, stop it and get back on board with your plan��you have a fight to win.
She will be spitting nails wife, stay clear in case of physical conflict she will be looking for that moment to nail you�.

quietly state what your expectations are from her and for the marriage and then walk away��if she talks divorce say I only speak about reconciliation not divorce that's the lawyers job.

You did good, they will be spinning with stress right about now���.. both of them.

go home, cook supper and get back to the plan��

don't try to stop her if she leaves, don't help her in any way ��
It will take a few days to simmer down so just let her go crazy you hit a nerve�..you have done all you can, you have disrupted the affair���
Once the fog lifts she will regain her logical thinking ���..
At least this way you have fought for your family and you at least have a shot, her continuing the affair has no chance at all, you couldn't just sit back and watch her go without a fight.
There are a lot of cases on this board just like yours that have come back��
Mine included.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
J
J
WD,
Ever bait a hook with a worm? The worm squirms like crazy. A violent frenzy. WW and POSOM are the worm, and you are the hook, not vice versa.

Take it easy, and don't let their crazy talk get you unsettled. You didn't expect her to be happy she paid him a visit, did you?
So when you see her, play it cool. Be warm, happy, confident, and poised. You're a cop, man! You can do this.

And say to her what I posted earlier. Got it?

Last edited by Justthe3ofus; 04/01/14 04:05 PM.
W
OP Offline
W
She just called me and said if I stop with everything, the harrasing etc she will stop with OM, you win. She said I will be divorcing you, we are done, you are crazy, you need to commit yourself, I'm Fing done about five times, Stop harrasing his kids, stop it you win, Leave me alone, my family and my kid, She was pissed I couldn't get a word in. She just repeated I win, she will stop but she is divorcing me still.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 04:09 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

T
T
Originally Posted by jessitaylor
stay still for a few minutes, you are letting that useless man get to you, stop it and get back on board with your plan��you have a fight to win.
She will be spitting nails wife, stay clear in case of physical conflict she will be looking for that moment to nail you�.

quietly state what your expectations are from her and for the marriage and then walk away��if she talks divorce say I only speak about reconciliation not divorce that's the lawyers job.

You did good, they will be spinning with stress right about now���.. both of them.

go home, cook supper and get back to the plan��

don't try to stop her if she leaves, don't help her in any way ��
It will take a few days to simmer down so just let her go crazy you hit a nerve�..you have done all you can, you have disrupted the affair���
Once the fog lifts she will regain her logical thinking ���..
At least this way you have fought for your family and you at least have a shot, her continuing the affair has no chance at all, you couldn't just sit back and watch her go without a fight.
There are a lot of cases on this board just like yours that have come back��
Mine included.

This. Her response is typical and expected. Just think of it like this, when you try to take a drink away from a falling down drunk do they say yes I agree that is best for me to stop drinking or do they yell, scream and do everything/anything to get another drink?

Stay the course and stop trying to rationalize her actions and words. She is in fantasy land and is completely lost sight of reality and you are disrupting her fantasy. She is not acting nor thinking rationally at this point. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

W
OP Offline
W
I'm going to send her a link to cheater ville

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Your WW shows her cards in her reactions. I'm wondering if he told her this is getting too hot. And so now she is infuriated with you for driving a nail into the affair coffin.

Waywards always want control of the situation, and when their manipulation tactics don't work, they get infuriated.

J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I'm going to send her a link to cheater ville

I would send it to him, not to her.

L
L
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
So all of this is suppose to help me save my marriage, Why do I feel it is doing the opposite..

At the point of our Wives already being involved in an affair, we already did lose our marriages.

But, now you may have started to break up the affair. After she gets done being defensive and self righteous, then as the affair fog begins to dissipate, you will have a chance for your new marital behavior to take hold, get noticed and eventually be accepted by her.

Get the book, Lovebusters and study up on how to not lose any ground gained during your Plan A.

I bet some of her friends that heard what you did would be very proud of their Husbands caring as much as you have shown through your actions.

Continue to be pleasant in the face of extreme adversity. There will be much more chit slung at you for about 1 week or so, then it will subside gradually.

Remember, every day is a new beginning for your marriage to start anew over and over again.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 04/01/14 04:22 PM.
W
OP Offline
W
I did already, figured she could have one also..

Jedi that was awesome thank you sent a link..thanks..

I see how you guys told me to be wary yesterday with her playfulness...

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 04:22 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 36 of 108 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 502 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation