Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 108 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
It really does blow my mind on how you guys had this all played out before I ever did anything. When I had my affair I never experienced going mad in taking away my drug. I felt shame and hurt for a long time. Sometimes I still feel that shame, on how I tore another persons heart out. I was a selfish person. I really thought I was in love with the women I had the A with. I truly believe she sensed I wasn't happy, she was a very selfish person herself, she told me how she cheated with another married man and had his wife do her nails the next day. I was discussed by it and i continued to be with her, because I thought that I wasn't good enough for anyone else. I know sick right. I also believe she got pregneant on person so I would stay around longer, 3yrs after my daughter was born, she began cheating on me with several other police officers I knew. I have know idea on why this infidelity keeps occuring in my life.

I truly believe the lord Jesus Christ is helping through this mess now and has told me to fight.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I really feel scared right now, I feel as I let everything get out of control, I just don't want my wife doing anything to hurt herself.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 06:45 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
hang in there, you are feeling exactly what we all felt too, I know it feels bad but just keep in mind it had to happen to end the affair to cause trouble in paradise, just concentrate on your daughter and yourself.
she will be wild for a while they all are��..

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I know, sometimes when i don't know what to say, I just usually show some sort of empathy, Like I see why you would feel this way.. do you think wife should be sent a link to cheater ville of POSOM

Absolutely! I sure wish I knew where this guy worked because I would send an email to his workplace. I also have friends in your state who would do that same.

Also, I would post him on shesahomewrecker.com and send that link to everyone...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I really feel scared right now, I feel as I let everything get out of control, I just don't want my wife doing anything to hurt herself.

Just so you know, most adulterers are severely depressed becuaes of their affairs. Did you know that? So while it is uncomfortable for her to be exposed, it is absolutely therapeutic to her mental health because it kills the affair.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
if you check cheaters ville someone posted the name of place he works at and the city...I know jedi found him.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Just so you know, most adulterers are severely depressed becuaes of their affairs. Did you know that? So while it is uncomfortable for her to be exposed, it is absolutely therapeutic to her mental health because it kills the affair.

Thats good to know about its theraputic..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Just a friendly reminder don't ever get on the darkside of jedi, he's something else thats for sure.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I shouldn't call her if she doesn't come home tonight right.

I sent her a really nice text today at noon, about how beautiful she is and I got thanks but you need to stop, and then at 1:15 at other mans. OH man I just thought of something, do you know how many times I heard she was going to lunch with this onw GF the last several lunches, now I get it. Iasked her a few weeks back if she wanted to go to lunch on tue and she said its always to busy. I helped her pack a lunch last night too.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'm starting to see the wrighting on the wall.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I'm starting to see the wrighting on the wall.

We see the handwriting on the wall............FOR THE AFFAIR!! You have it in a freefall!

Did you send your WW a link to cheaterville?

Exposure 101

H
H
You're doing great.

You have this affair in its death spiral.

Keep up the good work!

W
OP Offline
W
Wife just came home with her girlfriend and packed up somethings, I asked the girlfriend who she was and W said you know who she is. She then said her name. I said hi and I'm sorry you here on such an occasion. I said don't worry I'm not crazy but affairs are. My wife said come on now. she grabbed a bunch of stuff and left..I managed to get the gps on her car though. funny thing is the GF boyfriend of 7 yrs cheated on her and they just broke up around the same time wife filed for divorce.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Where are all these peoples morals..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Please answer: did you send her the link to cheaterville? Did you send it to OM and other key targets? The whole purpose of this will be lost if you don't.

Your wife is - once again - "leaving" when you interfere with her affair. She is boxed in because she can't openly go to the OM's without admitting she is having an affair. If she stays at her skanky girlfriend's she will get tired of being away from her home and will be home soon.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I did send it to him, I know jedi sent it to someone, I was told not to send it to her

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I did send it to him, I know jedi sent it to someone, I was told not to send it to her

That was bad advice! Please send to her asap. She is angry NOW so you might as well get your moneys worth. The whole point of placing that on cheaterville.com was to upset the affair apple cart. You cant do that if you don't send it to her!! The whole goal of this exposure is to expose.

PLEASE, lets get this over with so you can move onto next steps.

Exposure 101

M
M
The point of exposure is to expose, not to keep secret. She needs to know he has been exposed on cheaterville.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I sent it

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I sent it

thanks... It would be a wasted maneuver if she didn't get the news or got it later. The point was to cause more havoc in the affair.

Exposure 101

Page 38 of 108 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation