Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 108 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 107 108
F
F
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
when will she crack. Grrrrrr!

When the A is dead, an NC letter has been sent and she has had no contact for some weeks. Until that time her head is full of goofy juice.

Once she is sober she will flat out refuse to believe she said most of this stuff. She honestly won't remember.

This might be the part that I still find most surprising (besides the whole lies, betrayal and deception aspect). My WH does not remember hardly anything of his interactions or conversations with me, our children, his mother for 2.5 years!!!!...VERY selective in what they hear and listen to during the fog. I am still shaking my head in disbelief at this fact, but just think of how much a drunk remembers the day after.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
its interesting on how I get a call from my daughters mother on how she is worried that what im doing is against the law, and I'm going to lose my job.. I have not broken one law in this state. I exposed an affair. My ex was a cheater also. so the nerve that she is going to come after me with this and then start threatening me about taking my daughter. so thats what the OM meant by my weakness and My wife is going right along with it...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
G
G
WD,

BTW the pharm. posting now has almost 900 VIEWS, let him know that too. I hit the refresh on my browser a few times to help OM out.

Remember affair are addictions just like the drug addicts you deal with in your police work, thanks for serving.

God Bless
Gamma

M
M
its interesting on how I get a call from my daughters mother on how she is worried that what im doing is against the law, and I'm going to lose my job.. I have not broken one law in this state. I exposed an affair. My ex was a cheater also. so the nerve that she is going to come after me with this and then start threatening me about taking my daughter. so thats what the OM meant by my weakness and My wife is going right along with it...

rotflmao

Cheaters are such retards. Don't they realize that taking this path just affords MORE exposure of their affair? rotflmao

I hope you told her it is against the law in your state to commit adultery. It is not against the law in any free land in the world to EXPOSE the truth..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
F
I'm going to send her a link to cheater ville

Ouch!!! I think this would be a big LB and not consistent with Plan A. Maybe just send it to POSOM. She will find out from him, but maybe best if you are not the messenger about Cheaterville post. (Vets will let you know.)

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
everything that is going on right now is sureal to me, I bit my ex's head off. My wife is going to believe a serial cheater, I'm telling you she cheated on me with the last count 9 of my fellow officers. She was talking to me like I was a child and anytime I would try to talk she would tell me to be quite, So they gave up there game plan again by getting ex to tell me to stop. My ex had the nerve to tell me see your patterns are the same. I guess I'm a horrible person. I never drank when I was with my Ex, I barley drank... I knew my ex would medow into my marriage, she even told me when I married My wife you will be divorced again. The funny thing is she married again and was divorced in a 1year...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice

Ouch!!! I think this would be a big LB and not consistent with Plan A. Maybe just send it to POSOM. She will find out from him, but maybe best if you are not the messenger about Cheaterville post. (Vets will let you know.)

The whole POINT of the advice to expose on cheaterville is to EXPOSE. Not to keep secret.. I don't get this advice to keep an exposure "secret." That defeats the entire purpose and is just confusing this poster.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
everything that is going on right now is sureal to me, I bit my ex's head off. My wife is going to believe a serial cheater, I'm telling you she cheated on me with the last count 9 of my fellow officers. She was talking to me like I was a child and anytime I would try to talk she would tell me to be quite, So they gave up there game plan again by getting ex to tell me to stop. My ex had the nerve to tell me see your patterns are the same. I guess I'm a horrible person. I never drank when I was with my Ex, I barley drank... I knew my ex would medow into my marriage, she even told me when I married My wife you will be divorced again. The funny thing is she married again and was divorced in a 1year...

It is easy enough to enlist the services of a fellow wayward. Thank goodness you don't need the approval of crapwits, huh? grin

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I think what they are trying to do is make me out to be a raving crazy man. I can see why people will think I'm crazy, because they wont stand up and fight, the norm is to roll over and do nothing. If this were the bible days they both would of been beheaded, for adultery.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

F
F
I do have to tell you, being a cop is not what everyone thinks it is. Its a thankless job at times...I actually hate it at times, because I believe it has made me become a different person. I actually have just let being a cop go when I get home and you know what my wife noticed those changes right away. I went back to that 25 year old guy who was funny, adventures,caring,kind, compasionate,loving and she noticed this, thats how I was before I became a cop. When I married my wife I was like that 25 yr old guy, she brought that out, and then I had to go back and be that cop, sarcastic,dark sense of humor, afraid to go anywhere, didn't want to be around people, close minded. I own up to my faults, but I would never leave my wife. I did that once and I vowed to never do it again, no matter how hard or tough things our, here I am fighting for my marriage, I know my wife plays a roll in this to for letting her boundries down etc... I just want to bring her home and turn this new marriage into a marriage that will a 1000 times greater than when we first met...I pray everday for her...

You can start looking for a different line of work. There are opportunities opening up in Homeland Security and even completely unrelated career fields where you might look. I too thank you for your service, but maybe it is time to get out.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

M
M
I think what they are trying to do is make me out to be a raving crazy man. I can see why people will think I'm crazy, because they wont stand up and fight, the norm is to roll over and do nothing. If this were the bible days they both would of been beheaded, for adultery.

AGree. Most people won't stand up for right and wrong. So much easier to be a moral coward and let evil win the day. In reality it is insane - and cowardly - to roll over and allow evil to win.

Exposure 101

F
F
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

The whole POINT of the advice to expose on cheaterville is to EXPOSE. Not to keep secret.. I don't get this advice to keep an exposure "secret." That defeats the entire purpose and is just confusing this poster.

He is exposing. I in no way told him to keep it a secret, but in fact told him that the POSOM will be sure to let WW know about Cheaterville post. (I did tell my WH each time I exposed, but he did not even believe me nor did it sink in and I was not yet aware of MB). Anyway, if one should not hand a Plan B letter to a WS since they should keep all interactions positive during Plan A, I do not see how "being the messenger" about the exposure is going to qualify as a good act during Plan A. I NEVER said for him to deny exposure, just not come across as if he is rubbing her face in it. I think his responses to all of her accusations and yelling have been very good, he has not denied any of his actions to save the marriage.

If ML disagrees, then she disagrees.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

M
M
Please let us help this poster with exposure. If you don't understand how it all works, then take it elsewhere. This is not the right place to debate the plan of attack.

We have spent hours on this thread helping this poster and we don't need you to pop in and undo all our hard work.

Exposure 101

M
M
WD, did you say that you don't have real time GPS on her car? Does it have to be retrieved to get the logs?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Okay I am pissed now!!! I get a Knock on my door from my local police. I open the door and I let them in. They ask me if I'm a police officer I reply yes sir. He said they got a call that I was going to kill my daughter and then myself. They asked to see my daughter, so whe went to there room and I said say hi to my friends she waved. I then asked who called that in, because I would like to file a false report. The other officer told his partner that when they are done to call his daughters mother to make sure she is ok. So my ex which is a wayward called the police on me and said that. My ex is a police officer also. I will be filing a report with I/A tomorrw. These wayward are sick people. I did tell the police my situation how my wife is having an affair and now she wants to be vindictive by getting my daughters ex involved...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
MB posting rules won't permit me to post the name of the possible pharmacy owner but I can tell you how to obtain it;

Go the the Secretary of State website: http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/sr_corp.asp

Type in the exact name of his phramacy into the search box.
It will produce two results; you can read these results and see who the co-owner is. He also is a co-owner of another local pharmacy. I think he's the one with the money.

You can also get his contact inf by reading the filing documents posted on the search results. (and through googling his name)

W
OP Offline
W
The cheaterville link was sent to w it was done annoymous

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Okay I am pissed now!!! I get a Knock on my door from my local police. I open the door and I let them in. They ask me if I'm a police officer I reply yes sir. He said they got a call that I was going to kill my daughter and then myself. They asked to see my daughter, so whe went to there room and I said say hi to my friends she waved. I then asked who called that in, because I would like to file a false report. The other officer told his partner that when they are done to call his daughters mother to make sure she is ok. So my ex which is a wayward called the police on me and said that. My ex is a police officer also. I will be filing a report with I/A tomorrw. These wayward are sick people. I did tell the police my situation how my wife is having an affair and now she wants to be vindictive by getting my daughters ex involved...

My wife did a similar thing with me. The local police asked to confiscate my firearms, which I allowed them to do (I later retrieved them).

It sounds like your wife called your ex and said you went crazy and "she is very concerned about you."

Call I/A. You can also get a copy of the 911 call through open records request

F
F
Please let us help this poster with exposure. If you don't understand how it all works, then take it elsewhere. This is not the right place to debate the plan of attack.

We have spent hours on this thread helping this poster and we don't need you to pop in and undo all our hard work.

twoxfour

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

B
B

twoxfour
FMT,

That 2X4 is for yourself, correct?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 39 of 108 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 615 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation