Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 108 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 107 108
J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I truly believe the lord Jesus Christ is helping through this mess now and has told me to fight.

That's good. I encourage you to READ your BIBLE and PRAY every day.

When I went through my hell, I considered it a fight like Rocky had...I decided that I was going to fight for my marriage till the bell rang...and if I lost in the end, I could still say, "I did my best."

It's good to see you fighting for your marriage

J
J
I just sent an email to the priest who married us, she likes him and has a lot of respect for him. I know my wife was trying to get a hold of him for SS school reference letter, so I hope he calls me back...

This is very important; the Church needs to be informed of this and it should have been one of your first exposure targets

W
OP Offline
W
When my wife came home with her friend, i posted what I said and I had my VAR on. My wfe is concerned about me. I have been nothing but calm, cool and collective.. I can't even understand how i'm doing it. Making a false accusation that I'm going to kill my daughter and then myself. Those people are sick.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
In OM voicemail message on his business, he ends it by saying "Have a blessed day."

If he attends a church then that Church should also be informed.

B
B
When my wife came home with her friend, i posted what I said and I had my VAR on. My wfe is concerned about me. I have been nothing but calm, cool and collective.. I can't even understand how i'm doing it. Making a false accusation that I'm going to kill my daughter and then myself. Those people are sick.
I'm sure you're documenting all this, correct?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I just sent an email to the priest who married us, she likes him and has a lot of respect for him. I know my wife was trying to get a hold of him for SS school reference letter, so I hope he calls me back...

This is very important; the Church needs to be informed of this and it should have been one of your first exposure targets

Iknow, I had a hard time finding his email. I did leave him my number.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J

Yes, they are. It is EVIL to make such lies.
That's why betrayed spouses are always encouraged to keep a recorder on them at all times

M
M

Your wife is very desperate. Thankfully you have a recorder with you to protect yourself.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I'm sitting her just numb. I know I could of went the divorce busting way and I probably would ended up divorced, while my wife slips under the radar and gets her new man.

So I chose the MB way where there is total kaos and panic for sure on the wayward and posom, I get to look crazy and then still end up divorced or my wife returns and then everyone forgets all of this. someone tell me they went through hell and back and there marriage was reconcilled

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

F
F
You are doing a great job, WD. I am taking notes.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

F
F
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Please let us help this poster with exposure. If you don't understand how it all works, then take it elsewhere. This is not the right place to debate the plan of attack.

We have spent hours on this thread helping this poster and we don't need you to pop in and undo all our hard work.

twoxfour
FMT,

That 2X4 is for yourself, correct?

Was it not obvious that I got wacked hard by a 2x4?

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

M
M
I'm sitting her just numb. I know I could of went the divorce busting way and I probably would ended up divorced, while my wife slips under the radar and gets her new man.

So I chose the MB way where there is total kaos and panic for sure on the wayward and posom, I get to look crazy and then still end up divorced or my wife returns and then everyone forgets all of this. someone tell me they went through hell and back and there marriage was reconcilled

Oh boy, we have seen much worse than this come back and end up in great marriages!! The reason there is so much chaos is because you have inflicted serious blows against the affair.

If they were all happy and sweet, it would only be because the affair was going on in peace and quiet. The affairees are desperate and are in panic mode playing a game of shock and awe with you. This is the strategy of terrorists.

Do you see all the SMOKE on the battle field? Don't be scared by the empty smoke.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Deuteronomy 20:1
When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.

2 Samuel 22:19
They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support.

Psalm 3:6
I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.

Psalm 16:8
I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Exposure 101

J
J
I would try to google as many local pharmacists as possible, and email them that Cheaterville link

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Your wife is very desperate. Thankfully you have a recorder with you to protect yourself.

My wife is desperate, so she wants to plaay like I'm crazy. I will tell you this, My Ex is crazy, I wouldnt put it past my EX, that she is the one who did this, they both did.

I'm not even going to mention this to my wife or my ex, I will not even entertain them with there delusional fantasy.

I still haven't said a word were all our pictures went.

I'm discussed that my wife would allow me to give her a back massage and be all playful like this, just to try and throw me off the sent.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Mel, I needed those fighting scriptures, thanks I copy and pasted them. Funny how she came home and brought a friend because I'm crazy, nice dramatic entrence. I wish I had a 24/7 video camera of this entire event. That way one day when this A ends and she finally comes back to her senses, we can see the doctor and jekyll and hyde in her.

She sure likes to run from her problems, thats for certain.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
The police called me, asking if my ex can pick my daughter up at midnight, I said I will be taking her to school in the morning. they said ok..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
The police called me, asking if my ex can pick my daughter up at midnight, I said I will be taking her to school in the morning. they said ok..

Say what? What is that about?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Playing like i'm crazy See POSOM said he knows my weekness, I guess they want to use my ex to get my daughter from me. My ex told me on the phone about what i'm doing is illegal, some cop you are! and she said I will have to take her from you b/c I'm going to lose my job etc.. I'm not going to lose my job, I did nothing illegal. Plus lets get all the phone records, text messages from both there cell phones and businesses to. I don't think my wifes boss would be happy with that, they record there calls. I spend every last dime I have on it, before I give it to that loser...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
The funny thing is, the more I found out about the affair the more that POSOM pressured my wife. She told me that my pension, annuity, bank account and my daughters college fund would not be touched, I earned all of it and you put your life on the line for it, that is what she said. The more I found out about the A, she made copies of everything and gave it to her lawyer were talking almost a quarter of a million dollars. This scum bag wants my money. I know it because when I told him he had nothing that hit a nerve, he sees dollar $$$, even his exwife told me had nothing he lost everything..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/01/14 10:06 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 40 of 108 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 497 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation