Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 108 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I read through his Divorce case docket...he had a couple bench warrants issued for him for breaking the court orders during that time.
You will probably hear an earfull from his ex

I read them too. It also looks like he got sued. I know his ex said he had nothing.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I'm just numb to how this women has been behaving for the past 4-5 months, its all making more sense to me. Happy and then down, back and forth, she then was trying to lower her cymbalta for better libidio, however it wasnt getting better, it was less and less, I believe she was messing around with OM and She jeopardized my health by not using condoms. No regard for me. I'm starting to get sick to my stomach.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/02/14 12:13 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I noticed a lot of depression in my wife, for instance about 3-4 weeks ago when GF baby was over, I noticed she was happy, but a tired happy. when we took him back and got a bite to eat she was just starring off dazing so to speak, I seen alot of that and when I asked what she was thinking it was never anything. was missing it, but when I asked, she wouldn't tell me. just thinking

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I noticed a lot of depression in my wife, for instance about 3-4 weeks ago when GF baby was over, I noticed she was happy, but a tired happy. when we took him back and got a bite to eat she was just starring off dazing so to speak, I seen alot of that and when I asked what she was thinking it was never anything. was missing it, but when I asked, she wouldn't tell me. just thinking

You will waste your time trying to figure out someone in the fog. There is no reasoning

W
OP Offline
W
I see that he was exposed there also. LOL

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W

You will waste your time trying to figure out someone in the fog. There is no reasoning

I know thanks

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
He has also been exposed on www.playerblock.com;

Prepare for a storm of fury tomorrow..buy a good pair of ear plugs

I
I
I confronted him. He was nervous and he called the police. I asked him his intentions. And he wouldn't answer. I told him I love my wife and my family. I told him to leave her alone. Dont text, call or see her. I told him he ruined his marriage 8 years ago cheating. I told him I have evidence as I pointed my flash drive at him. I also told him I have his DNA. He was concerned with that. He then said if I only new my wife and he said from what he's told she has every reason for leaving me... I told him instead of messing around with my wife pay attention to your son...that one got him. That's when he told me to leave and called the cops. I told him what are trying to get have of my homes equity b/c you have nothing. I hit a nerve he said what do you mean I have nothing. I repeated it you have nothing. I then said I will fight for her like a pit bull on steroids. He said he is going to sue me for fb post liable. he also said he knows my weakness so I better watch. Out. I told this fight isn't over with...

BRAVO!!!!

I bet you made him cry!

I guess the fairytale she told him about you not giving two hoots and submitting to a friendly, lucrative, divorce just doesn't seem very true anymore!

its interesting on how I get a call from my daughters mother on how she is worried that what im doing is against the law, and I'm going to lose my job.. I have not broken one law in this state. I exposed an affair. My ex was a cheater also. so the nerve that she is going to come after me with this and then start threatening me about taking my daughter. so thats what the OM meant by my weakness and My wife is going right along with it...

Isn't she a serial cheat? She's probably torn between fear of you similarly telling the truth about her and offense you didn't try this hard for her.

But more likely she's worried about the child maintenance payments plus she has never heard of someone being overtly committed and fearlessly truthful. Few people have, to be honest.

He has also been exposed on www.playerblock.com;

Prepare for a storm of fury tomorrow..buy a good pair of ear plugs

I agree with this. This is why we've been telling you to rest when she sulks and prepare for fireworks when she is nice. Because the next explosion/deception is always just around the corner. You did so well with confronting OM she's going to throw everything she's got at you as a result.

But she doesn't have anything to throw. Nothing but smoke and mirrors and no place to go but a girlfriend's couch. Legal threats, job threats, divorce threats ... it's just all hot air.

Smile and tell you love her more than you love your job when she tries that one again. (That will make it sound like you're willing to risk your job, which actually you are not. You are just stating a very basic fact which will make her simultaneously feel loved and nervous about how you will attack the A!)

Last edited by indiegirl; 04/02/14 04:28 AM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

I
I
I'm not even going to mention this to my wife or my ex, I will not even entertain them with there delusional fantasy..

You are a natural at this smile

W
OP Offline
W
Why do I feel like she is convincing everyone that I am a raving lunatic. So her friend that comes with her lost her BF of 7 years b/c he cheate, she is taking in my wife, does she know she was having an affair, does she condone such a thing, or is my wife telling her he's crazy , he's just a friend etc...p

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Why do I feel like she is convincing everyone that I am a raving lunatic. So her friend that comes with her lost her BF of 7 years b/c he cheate, she is taking in my wife, does she know she was having an affair, does she condone such a thing, or is my wife telling her he's crazy , he's just a friend etc...p

I've never known anyone of good morals take sides with the wayward. Remember you don't know this woman or the truth of her tale.

N
N
Pay the "he is crazy" talk NO heed. This is script from the fog babble bible they all spew.
Adulterers recruit others with like minds to confide in and be allies. They have to in order to justify their action in their fogged out brain.
I called it the t

M
M
What is "crazy" is wrecking your marriage over an affair with a low down worm who obviously has no respect for married women. Did you know that 95% of affairs die within 2 years because the traits that made them possible, deceit, selfishness and thoughtlessness eventually destroy the affair. Their affair doomed.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
T
I could try, but it sounds like he owns it, that what the website says, I know jedi found him on cheatervill and already sent a link to a possible partner..

I saw Mikey's photo. If that is him talk about affairing down.

W
OP Offline
W
My wife called me this morning, The first thing out of her mouth is, "can all this stop". I calmly say what are you talking about, she said all this harrasment. I said Nobody is harrasing anyone. She then goes on to say, your acting real crazy, I said you know what an affair is crazy. she continues with the crazy statements and I simply asked her how am I acting crazy? She said because your demeanor is off and you're harrasing my friend and his family.I said so me being calm is crazy. She then said you might snap, might snap you don't know and I am very concerned for daughter. I told her that i'm sorry she feels this way about snapping, she said that in itself is annoying and your not sorry, I said I truly am sorry your angry, and she said yes I am angry, b/c I'm creating a bunch of B.S. and I she went blank didn't know what to say. I asked her have I ever snapped or acted crazy, she said it takes only one time. I told her Jesus himself has been with me. She then said she will not be coming home b/c she fears for herself, SS and daughter. I told her that is your choice. I told her I want to reconcile, she said you still want to after all this, I said Yes I Love you very much. She paused for a second like it sunk in her brain. She then started to talk about proceeding with the divorce about putting house up for sale etc...I told her the lawyers will handle the divorce, I will only talk reconciliation, She said thats what you told your ex same verbege, I said I truly mean what I'm saying, She said you have to stop before you get yourself in trouble with your job etc.. I said I love you more than my career. She said I just need to stop. I ended the call however when I said bye she hung on didn't hang up I said I ok she said no its not ok, I said I will talk to you later, she said no theres nothing else to talk about and I'm not coming home, I said ok and she went on about putting house up for sale, I said I'm done talking about divorce with you, she then hung up. I had my VAR on..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by TheRoad
I could try, but it sounds like he owns it, that what the website says, I know jedi found him on cheatervill and already sent a link to a possible partner..

I saw Mikey's photo. If that is him talk about affairing down.

you're not kidding

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by indiegirl

I've never known anyone of good morals take sides with the wayward. Remember you don't know this woman or the truth of her tale.

You're I don't know, She could be looking at me a Warrior, Now thats a man, or the totaql opposite.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
She said because your demeanor is off and you're harrasing my friend and his family.I said so me being calm is crazy. She then said you might snap, might snap you don't know and I am very concerned for daughter.

You mean like when she "snapped" and started hitting you in the head?? The only ones "snapping" here are the cheaters!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I like how my wife tells me, I better stop before my job is in trouble.

My wife had a real long pause when I tried to end the conversation, I said ok and she said no itsnot ok.

When I mentioned reconcilliation the first time she was like even after all this, I told yes I love you, I told her my family and friends all love her and support our marriage...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
She said because your demeanor is off and you're harrasing my friend and his family.I said so me being calm is crazy. She then said you might snap, might snap you don't know and I am very concerned for daughter.

You mean like when she "snapped" and started hitting you in the head?? The only ones "snapping" here are the cheaters!

She continues to tell me he's just a friend, I guess she starting to believe in the her own lie that she is telling everyone..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 43 of 108 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation