Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 108 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 107 108
S
S
WD: " It was captured and you do not see the act itself."

Good to hear, WD.

However, I would encourage you to consider a capture of that moment in any way may be a problem for her (it would be for me).

Again, huge kudos to you with your awesome demonstration of commitment and effort to save your marriage.

Last edited by Sunnytimes; 04/09/14 07:38 PM.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
Originally Posted by 20YearHistory
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I left one little detail out, prior to having a massage she wanted to take a shower, so we showered together. I then gave her the massage and yes it happened SF.

I don't think many women would have SF like this unless she they had cut communication with the OM. Most women can only be in love with 1 person at a time. She would not have had SF with you if she didn't want to.

Just a quick question here. Do WWs not engage in sex with both their husband and OM during an affair? Since I am dealing with a WH and he had no problem having sex with OW away from home and BW at home, I am just wondering if WWs have a different sex MO during an affair than do WHs.

I'm no expert in this, but I think most women have a diffrent sex MO from men. Men usually can have sex with out getting attached to the women. I believe women are more emotional driven. I can tell you this from my own situation, I have not been having any sex with my wife, today was the first time in a long time. I can tell you this she was blown away by it. but I could be completely wrong with what I have stated about the mo.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/09/14 07:38 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Sunnytimes

Good to hear, WD.

However, I would encourage you to consider a capture of that moment in any way may be a problem for her (it would be for me).

Again, huge kudos to you with your awesome demonstration of commitment and effort to save your marriage.

She actually made a sex tape with me before, so I don't think if I captured the act today it would of been a deal breaker for her. She knows I would never show it or put it on the internet, I have way to much respect for her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by SugarCane
In some states, having sex with your WS after discovering adultery wipes out the adultery claim.

This state is a no fault state, so nothing matters.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W

Good to hear, WD.

I have put no expectations on todays event. She did call me a little bit ago and telling me how good it was. She also is on the fence so to speak, alot of back and forth. Like how long am i going keep my changes,she even said her affair is not the only problem we had with our marriage and I will just throw it in her face. I explained to her that we will have to discuss the affair and no I will not throw it in her face. I really want to focus on solutions to our marriage issues and move forward with positive interactions.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

S
S
OK, WD.

It looks like you have it under control.

All the best in your endeavors.

You are quite a contrast to my H, who started threatening to leave the marriage within 3 days of our wedding, and continued doing so every time he became really angry for the duration of our marriage. I had never seen an adult behave with such childish temper tantrums and had no idea how to shut them down. By the time I found MB, it was just too late - I had no desire to ever trust him with even the tiniest molecule of my heart ever again. Plus, when I decided to give it one last try the MB way, he was willing to say he would change his behavior but not willing to actually change his behavior.

I sincerely hope your wife will return to the marriage and come to appreciate your amazing dedication to her and your family unit.

Last edited by Sunnytimes; 04/09/14 08:09 PM.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
M
M
By the time I found MB, it was just too late - I had no desire to every trust him with even the tiniest molecule of my heart ever again.

The problem in this marriage is that the WIFE is untrustworthy. She is having an affair. It will take a long time for her to earn his trust, but he is willing to give her that chance if she ends her affair.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
T
I just got off the phone with Dr. Harley, and he told me one of the reasons they held me that long was the mere fact that I am a Police Officer. He did tell me what my ex did is criminal and civil. He did tell me to go after her with everything I can, to get her to pay for her wrong doing. He actually said for me to call him anytime if I need anymore help and to have my wife give him a call.

Dr Harley is the best.

M
M
I just got off the phone with Dr. Harley, and he told me one of the reasons they held me that long was the mere fact that I am a Police Officer. He did tell me what my ex did is criminal and civil. He did tell me to go after her with everything I can, to get her to pay for her wrong doing. He actually said for me to call him anytime if I need anymore help and to have my wife give him a call.

I hope you take her to the cleaners. What a vicious cruel thing to do. Does your wife regret calling her now?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Exactly, Melody Lane. Agreed.

That is what I find so admirable about not only WD's valiant efforts, but also his sincere desire to restore the marriage.

W
OP Offline
W
OK, WD.

It looks like you have it under control.

All the best in your endeavors.

You are quite a contrast to my H, who started threatening to leave the marriage within 3 days of our wedding, and continued doing so every time he became really angry for the duration of our marriage. I had never seen an adult behave with such childish temper tantrums and had no idea how to shut them down. By the time I found MB, it was just too late - I had no desire to every trust him with even the tiniest molecule of my heart ever again. Plus, when I decided to give it one last try the MB way, he was willing to say he would change his behavior but not willing to actually change his behavior.

I sincerely hope your wife will return to the marriage and come to appreciate your amazing dedication to her and your family unit.

I would love to have my wife and family back. As I have stated her several times, I can only believe that the reasons I have been so calm during this entire ordeal has been my faith in God. This is the only logical explenation I can give. I don't know what to say alot during the fog talk, but one thing I have master is being calm. I noticed every time my wife would spew her nonsense I would just listen to it and let it roll right off my back, I even agreed with her on some of the things she would say. I know she has been trying to get me to break so I would say something that would be hurtful to validate all of her feelings, I just don't break. I myself don't even understand it.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/09/14 08:15 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
[I noticed every time my wife would spew her nonsense I would just listen to it and usually let it roll right off my back. I myself don't even understand it.

And you are doing a great job!! hug

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I hope you take her to the cleaners. What a vicious cruel thing to do. Does your wife regret calling her now?

Mel, I think she does regret calling her, she hasn't said it but she does always say it was wrong for what my ex has done. Dr. Harley told me he believes my ex is still using me for her own misery she has caused with her own life.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
The GPS unit I have also shows your battery power, right now mine says 96%, You can check the start and stop times of the car, so the report will show the address and duration at that location and when the car left. You also can do alert settings, I set an alert when she laves it sends me a text that she is moving.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
The GPS unit I have also shows your battery power, right now mine says 96%, You can check the start and stop times of the car, so the report will show the address and duration at that location and when the car left. You also can do alert settings, I set an alert when she laves it sends me a text that she is moving.

So this is real time?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I bought some flowers the other day and when my wife came over she asked who bought the flowers, I told her I did and then she told me what she did to the roses the other day when she came over to the house, she tol me she ripped the heads of an left them all over the table and then thought about in and threw them in the trash. I said really, I didn't even notice. I just played it off.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Did you set up a Geo-Fence for the area surrounding the location of the POSOM's pharmacy?

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

So this is real time?

Yes its real time and it does reports, so let say you couldnt get to it, you could just generate the report for the entire dsy snd it will show you where the vehicle has been and how long, its accurate within 5 feet. You can even access it from your cell phone.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
Did you set up a Geo-Fence for the area surrounding the location of the POSOM's pharmacy?

LTL

I did put an alert to that area so it will send me a text.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Justthe3ofus, filming someone having SF with you without them consenting to be the star of such sex tape is a terrible idea.

I am sure Dr. Harley would never support it, and I doubt it is legal.

Sunny, he has to record everything to protect against false allegations.
He has done nothing wrong.
Otherwise she could call the police and say he just raped her. WAYWARD WIVES MAKE FALSE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT RAPE AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALL THE TIME.

Page 64 of 108 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation