Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 108 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 107 108
D
Administrator
Administrator
D
Let's stop this bickering and get back to helping this poster! This is not the time or place for these debates. Thank you

MBDenali@gmail.com
I
I
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
Respectfully, i sincerely feel that this current thread jacked discussion would make an excellent topic for it's own thread to discuss further.

It's already been hashed out on the Art of War thread.

I do feel that too much intel was revealed by naming both the overnight at POSOM's home in addition to the stop in at the pharmacy business.

I think only the home overnight visit should have been revealed at one instance.

By revealing 2 separate locations, if i were the suspect, i would seek out a tracking device. If she discovers it, what reaction could be expected?

Would it be beneficial to temporarily remove it now? After all, WD has already confirmed the affair is ongoing with physical proximity occurring.

What does the more seasoned voices of experience feel about that?

LTL

There was a risk of finding the GPS, but it's caused so much A conflict - you can tell by her reaction - that it is totally worth it.

Since the GPS is there for intel and the intel is there for causing A conflict, it was logical for him to use the intel for that aim. If it gets destroyed after causing A conflict, it has still done its job.

She seems to have fallen for the bluff, anyway.

It's more important to give the impression they have nowhere to hide than it is to know her every move.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I actually have to go to my medical section today, I then have to get my daughter, can't wait to see her. I have not once let my feelings get in the way, I use my brain and if I don't know what to say, I don't say anything or I come on here to get the words I need.

If they try to commit you again have your attorney phone number on standby

W
OP Offline
W
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe I should remove the GPS. For now. I don't want them searching the car. I really only gave one specific time she was at OM. The other stuff was vague. So I don't think it would be wise for me to say anything about.her see in OM. Today. I know she thinks my old partner is watching her. He's not. I did alert him. He found it funny. My old partner knows nothing about the GPS. Know one does. if she finds it I'll just say maybe OM put it there.

As for deception. When we interrogate criminals we lie to them all the time. To get the truth or throw them offf. By me telling her he has good neighbors isn't a lie it's a tactic. As you can see she drove around his subdivision, how fun is that looking to see who's watching. Her son knows none of this he has been left in the dark. I get the sense that so many think it is wrong to let the kids know. I don't. They need to know the truth.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
How did the pastor of OM church respond when you called him?
Did you personally speak with him?

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
How did the pastor of OM church respond when you called him?
Did you personally speak with him?

I did personally speak with him. He said he would talk to him. I bet the OM probably told him I was crazy. The pastor was concerned about him having an affair. I truly believe that's what they are doing using the crazy story.

The Sgt at my medical section is so impressed with me, that she herself is encouraging me to save this marriage. Don't worry I don't give her specific details. It's funny how she supports me. She is a spiritual person who believes in God s work. She told me I should go back to school and be a psychologist and help save marriages from affairs.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Me and my little girl are at the movies. Cpt. America. I want to tell my daughter why the police came to our house because her mother told her something. I want her to know the truth and the truth why her mother and I are not together.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

D
D
That movie was awesome enjoy it!

W
OP Offline
W
I might have to send that text today. She sent me a text asking if I will be at the house this weekend because she has things to do and she is bringing SS and she doesn't want any Crap! She thinks she can put the house up for sale without me. I believe OM is always trying to push her. He's such a POS.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
You might want to text:

"DD and I were going to visit the zoo/park and do some crafts at home tomorrow. Would you like to join us?"

M
M
I would most definitely tell your daughter everything. And I mean everything.

You might also tell your wife that you have not agreed to sell the house. If she presses just tell her you will leave any discussion of property division to the attorneys.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

D
D
I might have to send that text today. She sent me a text asking if I will be at the house this weekend because she has things to do and she is bringing SS and she doesn't want any Crap! She thinks she can put the house up for sale without me. I believe OM is always trying to push her. He's such a POS.

She has to show POSOM she's serious because she he is losing him. She will be a raving lunatic with you because you interfering with her cake eating. Enjoy your movie and eat some sour patch kids!

J
J
Wouldn't she have to go to court and a judge would order you to sell the house, that takes a long time and $$ make her work for it��.if it's a marital asset she can't just put it up for sale if you don't agree without a court order to do so.
Tell her to speak to her attorney that she will see she can't.
She has the right to live there.
Her choice, same with you.
Have you touched base with your attorney as well��.
Maybe when she is around try to make some head way with SS.
Engage in what interests him��ask him if he would like to talk, he might want to.
i am sure he would be afraid of what is going to happen
just go about your life happily and lovingly.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
W
...she has things to do and she is bringing SS and she doesn't want any Crap!

Anyway to show that you are invested in SS.

Could you have some printouts with tips/research for his anxiety type.

...or leave some links open on the computer (and maybe if she emails them to herself/someone else, you can capture some intel.)

W
OP Offline
W
I went to the bathroom after the movies, apparently my wife called my daughter and told her to call her. What do I do, they are suppos to be coming over tomorrow. It looks like she parked her car acrosss the street for her work, not sure what that is all about.

So should I call her?? what do you vets think???

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/11/14 03:55 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
I think you mean that your W left her car parked across the street from your home in anticipation of being there tomorrow to pick up her stuff, right.

You can't control her, nor prohibit her from entering.

I would just be as pleasant as possible and have something cooking that emanates a nice tasty homey aroma in the home.

But, make sure if there is something of yours that you cherish, place it elsewhere while she is gathering her things.

You can continue to learn to be the husband that only a fool would leave anyways.

It will not be any different than how she has been living at her GF's lately anyways.

How do you currently feel about the remaining struggle you still have on your hands? Do you still have it in you to continue a good solid Plan A?

If so, then continue with the gestures that would focus on fulfilling her necessary Emotional Needs.

I feel that Busting her about her whereabouts has forced her to feel she will have her affair thrown in her face from now on.

So, how can you properly remain consistent with Plan A and point out that once the affair is over and good Marital EP's are in place and a final complete outpouring of entire events that lead to the affair are honestly disclosed, then the subject will be closed. That may require a polygraph, but she is nowhere near that point.

Protect yourself in face to face contact by recording everything that goes on.

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
I think you mean that your W left her car parked across the street from your home in anticipation of being there tomorrow to pick up her stuff, right.

I would just be as pleasant as possible and have something cooking that emanates a nice tasty homey aroma in the home.

But, make sure if there is something of yours that you cherish, place it elsewhere while she is gathering her things.

You can continue to learn to be the husband that only a fool would leave anyways.

It will not be any different than how she has been living at her GF's lately anyways.

How do you currently feel about the remaining struggle you still have on your hands? Do you still have it in you to continue a good solid Plan A?

If so, then continue with the gestures that would focus on fulfilling her necessary Emotional Needs.

I feel that Busting her about her whereabouts has forced her to feel she will have her affair thrown in her face from now on.

So, how can you properly remain consistent with Plan A and point out that once the affair is over and good Marital EP's are in place and a final complete outpouring of entire events that lead to the affair are honestly disclosed, then the subject will be closed. That may require a polygraph, but she is nowhere near that point.

LTL

My pc is acting up, She actually parked across the street from her work, at grocery store, but it looks like she went back across a street to another store.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I want to continue with plan A, so I will continue with that, I would like to see if we could all do something together. That would be great.

I told my daughter everything, she knew I went to the hospital but she wasn't sure for what. I told her and she probably hasn't really grassped it yet.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

D
D

LTL

My pc is acting up, She actually parked across the street from her work, at grocery store, but it looks like she went back across a street to another store.

She thinks she is being followed because of the snooping your doing. That's all. I agree with LTL. Stay calm and Plan A nothing should change.

W
OP Offline
W
Obviously I wont be sending her the text we discussed earlier, I know she is suppose to becoming over tomorrow, so do I text her anything tonight, I havent talked to her at all today.

Any suggestions from the vets?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 76 of 108 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 377 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation