Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 108 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 107 108
J
J
WD,
In the craziness of the past few weeks, I have never bothered to ask what your wife was like before the affair.

Was she faithful to you always and to her first husband? Did she try and meet your needs? Why did she leave her last husband?

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
WD,
In the craziness of the past few weeks, I have never bothered to ask what your wife was like before the affair.

Was she faithful to you always and to her first husband? Did she try and meet your needs? Why did she leave her last husband?

I believe she was faithful to me during our relationship, however in the begining she had an ex bF and she hid his number under a girls name. I called out on it and she said it was over money he owed her, lots of phone calls and text. I made her change her number then.

She said she left her 1st husbd because he drank to much and didn't want to grow up, she also believes he cheated on her. Not sure if that is true.

My wife was very good to me she tried to meet my needs.

we had alot of good times just hanging out being best friends so to speak.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
I would just sit tight tonight no texts, let her digest what she has for now.
make sure the house is clean maybe flowers on the table�.
make some cookies or something that will make the house smell like a home.
and make sure you look good and smell good�.let her get a taste of what she will be giving up, put your sexy on.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I just got a text she is at OM house as we speak. Looks like they don't care if anyone is watching. Or is she doing it on purpose to see if I say something. I don't know how to take this. She is supposeto have her SS, apparently not, looks like he takes presidence of SS. It pisses me off.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/11/14 06:41 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Well, I just got a text she is at OM house as we speak.

Who sent you a text saying what?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
Sir, please post the exact language of the text

J
J
wayward WD you can't make sense out of anything that you believed to be true before OM was in the picture.
even the SS
what does she want

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
D
D
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

This sounds like a trap. What does the GPS say? I would ignore this text sounds like its a feint to catch you slipping. The WW and her POSOM are in recon mode trying to figure out how you are getting your information.

L
L
I think he means that his W is at POSOM's house and she just texted him about whatever and WD knows where she is at via his GPS Tracking device.

I see no reason to reply.

What did the message say?

LTL

T
T
Well, I just got a text she is at OM house as we speak. Looks like they don't care if anyone is watching. Or is she doing it on purpose to see if I say something. I don't know how to take this. She is supposeto have her SS, apparently not, looks like he takes presidence of SS. It pisses me off.

Wait till tomorrow. Then text WW I heard this morning you were at OM's house last evening. This will drive her crazy. And misdirect her away from thinking you have a GPS.

Next if the car is in your name. You can GPS your own car and did so to be able to recover the car in case it got stolen.

L
L
I think the gps unit can send out a text when she is at that address.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
L
L
I know you want to drive her crazy, but be careful telling her everything you know b/c the more you tell her, the more she might figure there is a gps unit on her vehicle. I would not disclose too much too often, but, that is just me.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
N
N
Keep calm
You wife is still in an active affair, none of this should surprise you. All waywards lie, lie, lie.
You are delivering the affair some serious body blows.
Keep trickling out intel, as in " i heard you were at POSOM on X day" but give it a couple day delay.
This will drive them crazy trying to figure it out, and will throw them off track

Last edited by NebDane; 04/11/14 07:16 PM.
S
S
Loose lips sink ships.

Be careful of what you reveal.

When you reveal something, first determine if you are doing so "because it feels good" or for a strategic purpose.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
M
M
I don't even understand what happened!! WD, get your butt back here and explain your last post!!! twoxfour

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

My GPS sent me a text saying she was at OM, I have it set up to do that.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
My GPS sent mea text saying she was at OM, I have it set up to do that. She hasn't sent me anything or tried calling me since 4pm today.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

S
S
Are you prepared for her to grab your phone, perhaps while in a playful mood...or maybe when not, and see your texts?

Are you careful to delete them (or move them somewhere else) when they come in?

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
W
OP Offline
W
I delete them as soon as the come in, so no need to worry about that. I know someone mentioned about me contacting the GF she is staying with. I do have her number. I don't know her real well. She kicked her BF out a couple months ago b/c he was cheating. Interesting on how she took my wife in, I'm sure she told her she's not having an affair.

I think I'm going to call her ex-husband, I do have his number, I bet he has some information for me. I will call him tomorrow.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I delete them as soon as the come in, so no need to worry about that.

You need to keep some sort of evidence that they are still in touch. Are you keeping something?

Exposure 101

Page 77 of 108 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation