Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 108 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Being that she went there this morning and she is there tonight, it makes me wonder if its a setup to see if I will say anything to her. I wont say anything about it for a few days. I'm not suprised, what does this guy have, what line is he feeding her, or is he giving her ultimates, so she needs to hang on to her crack. What happens if I just stop all communication with her. What will she do when her cake is gone. Lets think about this, how will there relationship last when they both are cheaters, she sleeps with him and then me, back and forth, I'm getting grossed out. This whole thing is a disaster waiting to explode. Are they both in some sort of fog, what does this guy really want from her, is he in it for the long hall, do they think they are soul mates, GRRRRR!

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I can generate reports from the GPS website every date, address etc...this GPS is pretty awesome.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
From a strategic standpoint you are better off staying in contact with her and competing with that piece of crap because you will win. There are lots and lots of problems in her affair and it is unlikely to last. He truly is a dirtbag and it will come out more and more as time goes by.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
From a strategic standpoint you are better off staying in contact with her and competing with that piece of crap because you will win. There are lots and lots of problems in her affair and it is unlikely to last. He truly is a dirtbag and it will come out more and more as time goes by.

I know your right Mel, I think it is ok to take a day off from her especially when it's fogbabble. I'm going to bake this pound cake tonight, she loves it, every time I make it she can't resist it.

I know he is a dirtbag, any man who does this is a dirtbag, my wife has her hand in this also, so she isn't inocent in this. I just hope she wakes up or he does something really stupid.

What do yothink about me talking to her ex-husband, and the GF she is staying with?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I can generate reports from the GPS website every date, address etc...this GPS is pretty awesome.
Which one are you using?

Could you please post it here? So future posters will see?
GPS Units

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
I know he is a dirtbag, any man who does this is a dirtbag, my wife has her hand in this also, so she isn't inocent in this. I just hope she wakes up or he does something really stupid.

What do yothink about me talking to her ex-husband, and the GF she is staying with?

I would do that and I would also follow up with dirtbags pastor. Ask him if he has approached OM and what is being done.

The difference between dirtbag and your wife is that your wife is in the FOG and the OM is not. He is just a dirtbag. And yes, your wife is just as responsible.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Which one are you using?

GPS Units

its a USFT PT-X5 GPS

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

I would do that and I would also follow up with dirtbags pastor. Ask him if he has approached OM and what is being done.

The difference between dirtbag and your wife is that your wife is in the FOG and the OM is not. He is just a dirtbag. And yes, your wife is just as responsible.

I was thinking about getting a cheap pay as you go cell phone. I could text the OM and ask him if he Knew where My wife was wednesday morning and let him know that she was with her husband having SF etc.. what do you think?

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
I dont think he would care if she sleeps with you.

Instead, I would post his number on a website like www.playerblock.com (they dont filter posts)...and let the whole world call him. Place his number in the message body itself

J
J
and if the church wont do anything, perhaps hire a couple homeless people to carry signs Sunday morning outside saying "Stop the adultery OM!"

W
OP Offline
W
Apparently she is still at OM house, how bad can their affair be if she spends the night with him. It appears she is chosing him over me for what ever reason. She sure isn't giving me any attention like she is with this guy. I'm just sickened by all of it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
She just left OM house and guess who she calls me, I didn't answer it. Why is she calling me right after she leaves his house.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
When I look back at when we were dating, I could call her up and she would come no matter what, unless she had SS, he was only 8 then. I'm just saying it seems identical to when we dated, the times we spent together etc...it just seems weird to me.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
and if the church wont do anything, perhaps hire a couple homeless people to carry signs Sunday morning outside saying "Stop the adultery OM!"

Jedi, you're ruthless, but always spot on, so you don't think he would get pissed? why do you think that. I'm going to call the pastor again tomorrow, I would pick them homeless people up and pay them and then have them march around that fools church. thats an idea.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Which number should I use his cell or his business number, he has a direct business number and a 1-800 number. If I use his cell playerblock will send him a text, I could put the other numbers in the body, or better yet just use business number and everyone will call him and he will be wondering.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Tomorrow when she is cleaning the house up "to sell" you might want to blow up the kitchen cooking goodies. It will drive her nuts to have pots and pans and flower everywhere and show you aren't cooperating with getting ready to sell.

On the other hand you can play it as being nice and fixing treats for her.

Next week you could start a big "improvement" project like redoing the sheet rock in the living room. Make lots of dust.

Last edited by ItCanGetBetter; 04/11/14 10:39 PM.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Which one are you using?

GPS Units

its a USFT PT-X5 GPS
Thanks for adding the information, wd.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
She just left OM house and guess who she calls me, I didn't answer it. Why is she calling me right after she leaves his house.
Because you've caused havoc in affair land, and he has probably asked her to try and "get you under control".

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
J
I would let the POSOM know you and the wife made love, and I would share with him how much she enjoyed it. There is no way he will be happy to hear this; however, he very well may fire back with his own tales of bedroom gymnastics. Just be prepared for this.

J
J
I would also let him know that you are going to drag out the divorce. Because if he has a financial angle in this, he will have to wait a very long time to cash in. May not be worth it, esp. with all the other trouble this affair has wrought thanks to your exposure tactics.

Page 78 of 108 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation