Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 108 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
They came over SS went into his room and finished writing his paper. WW told me she had a huge fight with SS over him being lazy with school work. She said he got.smart.mouth with her and she slapped him in the mouth. SS then demanded to go to his dad's. She said if you want to go you will have to walk. He didn't and she said he doesn't want to be at GF or at our house. She said he then went out side and had a melt down and they made up. I asked her if she wanted me to.talk to him. She said no. I said ok. I made her some coffee and of course she ate my cake. I massaged her neck and shoulders as she wad going over SS paper. She then started asking about what errins I had to do , like ppo and hospital stuff. I was very vague and she said what I can't know, I said I it's not a big deal. She then wanted to know if I took care of any of our stuff like divorce, I simpl stated you know where I stand about it and she made some.rumbling noise and I changed the subject. I even told her let's just have a good evening together. I stopped massaging her back and she said wher are you going that feels good. I said just getting some coffee I made her cup also.

She allowed me to touch her ears. I even was aloud to kiss her ears and neck.

We had dinner and we did are usual dinner how everyone's day was etc..
I then told her I packed her some meat loaf for her lunch tomorrow I even measured it out, two 4oz pieces one for lunch and then one for evening.

She then typed SS paper for him. I didn't say a word about her typing his paper. I continued to give massage as she typed his paper, she really enjoys it. I nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck.

She then went into the bathroom with her phone, I'm sure to text someone, it's something I have picked up on since all of this.

They got.ready to leave SS went outside to the car I went out and told him bye and I love you. I came back in gave WW her lunch and I gave a huge hug and she hugged me back the same. I kissed her cheek a couple of times. We talked for a minute. I then hugged her again and I kissed her forehead. I walked her out to her car, she said she had stop and get gas. She then was looking through her purse. I opened the car door and gave her money for gas.. She said no you need it. I said get some gas and she took it..they waived and drove off.

I have to say not bad. I'm exhausted though.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/14/14 06:40 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Good job

I
I
WD you rock

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
L
L
Great Job!!!

Now, don't pursue. Think of her as a timid squirrel that is approaching you for a treat. Slowly, she moves, glancing around to see if it safe. Then a few more steps, yet still on cautious high alert. Watch Out!!! If you move, she will turn and run away, needing to be even more cautious if she hazards to venture for that treat again. But as you await patiently, she will discover it is safe to sample the goodies.

Now next time, she will be less cautious, but can still get startled into feeling this is not a safe place to venture into, Unless each time presents no harrowing triggers, which create the fight or flight mode.

Let the squirrel rediscover you are safe and don't present any alarm triggers.

Dang, she really is confused by your actions. Just take it slow. One day she might want to open up as long as you remain the stoic best option available for her to nest with her young one.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 04/14/14 07:39 PM.
M
M
Was she keeping you occupied while the son slipped some spyware on your computer or set up a VAR? skeptical

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I don't know if anyone else experienced this during there situation, it seems like I pick up on everything, no matter how small it is or even if it doesn't matter. It's like your observation skills are enhanced. Its like you got spider senses...

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
F
F
This must be what romance novels are made of.

I agree with LTL, let the squirrel come to you. grin

Fantastic job!!!

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Was she keeping you occupied while the son slipped some spyware on your computer or set up a VAR? skeptical

No he actually was in his room hand writing his paper, she used her laptop and she actually typed it. I dont have office on my pc. She hasn't used a lap top in this house for some time. I will check the house out myself. I usually don't talk in the house much.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I don't know if anyone else experienced this during there situation, it seems like I pick up on everything, no matter how small it is or even if it doesn't matter. It's like your observation skills are enhanced. Its like you got spider senses...

We probably all have.

I think it's called, Heightened Alert Response, in psychology circles. It is a normal reaction to an unexpected and abnormal traumatic experience.

LTL

M
M
skeptical skeptical skeptical

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L

I'm not familiar with that emoticon.

Are those some sort of Ninja?

I am unsure if you are in agreement or not.

LTL

M
M
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate

LTL

move your cursor over the emoticon and you will see!!

Exposure 101

M
M
WD, why do you think she came to the home of satan incarnate to simply type her son's school paper?? She could have done that at her GF's!

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Great Job!!!

Now, don't pursue. Think of her as a timid squirrel that is approaching you for a treat. Slowly, she moves, glancing around to see if it safe. Then a few more steps, yet still on cautious high alert. Watch Out!!! If you move, she will turn and run away, needing to be even more cautious if she hazards to venture for that treat again. But as you await patiently, she will discover it is safe to sample the goodies.

Now next time, she will be less cautious, but can still get startled into feeling this is not a safe place to venture into, Unless each time presents no harrowing triggers, which create the fight or flight mode.

Let the squirrel rediscover you are safe and don't present any alarm triggers.

Dang, she really is confused by your actions. Just take it slow. One day she might want to open up as long as you remain the stoic best option available for her to nest with her young one.

LTL

Since this ordeal has begun 2/13/2014, I have never once lost my cool, I have only raised my voice one time to her. I have never called her a name, put her down etc... I have never begged or pleaded for her to stay.

So I will let her come to me. I'm not going to call or text her tonight. Now if she calls or text me then I should answer or text her back. Correct??? I'm not letting her know about any of my business right now especially with PPO, Hospitalization nonsense and divorce.

I did talk to her about vacation to Antigua and I kind of described it on how blue the water is with white sand the wives crashing agains the beach etc... I then said would you like to come with and she said yes.

I can tell you I had a busy day today and I pulled all this off. I can tell you this the longer SS is in the house he seems to get more relaxed or let his wall down.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L

LTL

move your cursor over the emoticon and you will see!!

No cursor. I typically only have internet on my cell phone.

But, i am guessing you disagree.

I just felt that being calm without pursuing would be the appropriate and possibly the only method of slipping in Dr. Harley's suggested Plan A at this time without pushing her face into the mud with every interaction.

I'll be off line for an hour for a meeting, but eagerly will check back in later.

LTL

M
M
I just felt that being calm without pursuing would be the appropriate and possibly the only method of slipping in Dr. Harley's suggested Plan A at this time without pushing her face into the mud with every interaction.

I agree he did a great job!! I am very suspicious of HER. I am skeptical of her reasons for being there and wonder why she is there.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
WD, why do you think she came to the home of satan incarnate to simply type her son's school paper?? She could have done that at her GF's!

I thought about this all day yesterday, I even mentined it yesterday that she could of done this at GF house. The only room WW went into was the bathroom. She did have work out clothes on, we have a real cool treadmill, she did say she wanted to go on the treadmill, but she was to tired. I'm searching the house and my laptop was in my car. she never left my sight.

I'm wondering the same thing why come all this way at least 20 miles from where GF lives.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Where was the boy during that whole time?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Where was the boy during that whole time?

He was in his room the whole time except for when he ate dinner and when he went into the dinning room where ww was typing report. WW went to the bathroom twice, she went into our room once and I was with her, because she was cold so I got her one of my long sleeve shirts to wear, but she wanted a zip up hoodie so we went back into the room together. She never left my sight.

I just searched all these rooms high an low, nothing found.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/14/14 08:30 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Can you also do a sweep of your car and look for any devices? Maybe it was a ruse to keep you occupied while someone put a GPS on your car? That would be funny tho because that will not help them at all.

Exposure 101

Page 89 of 108 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (anchorwatch), 509 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation